Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Funniest/Embarrassing sex story

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just for a laugh what's your funniest or cringe worthy story while doing the deed.

I met a guy , all going well and he whips it out for me to give a suck... suddenly out of the blue I sneeze. He replies with "you're hardly allergic to a big thick cock"....to which I reply honestly without thinking "no no I'm just allergic to peanuts" ....talk about bruising a man's ego lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ub23Man
over a year ago

wandering

Had only one condom and what ever way she pulled it she snapped it while on my cock lets just say it killed the moment

By *ndqtMan
over a year ago

The Wild West

Many moons ago while getting busy with a young lady on a couch, I lost my balance, fell backwards, smashed a coffee table and cracked a rib... try explaining that one in A&E...

By *LIVEANDKICKING100Man
over a year ago

DUBLIN

In the throws as a girlfriend was riding me, I moved my head upwards and my chin hit her on the eye socket, causing a huge black eye. The official story given was we were playing tennis. I told her if she had told the truth it would have made a better story!

By *unAngelWoman
over a year ago

City

Starts off the same... Many moons ago...

Got caught totally naked mid act on the couch by yer man's mother who I knew from the local shop where she worked

Never went to that shop again!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

During foreplay somehow I got a tear under my foreskin. It took awhile before either of us noticed by which stage there was blood everywhere. Needless to say it killed the mood and there was a major clean up needed. Took a few weeks before we could take up where we left off

By *umpkinnMan
over a year ago

Dublin

A fwb who was big into feminism wanted to try fisting. A completely new experience for both of us which took a couple of trys. Eventually I get a full fist in and it feels like my hand is being squeezed hard from all directions.

Afterwards I notice my wrist looks like it had a rubber band on it because my hand and forearm are different colours. Telling her what I felt, that she has a very strong vagina and I showed her my arm. She started to beam with pride and boast about it, which made me and

By *ardyboy54321Man
over a year ago

Fermanagh

Every night I go out

Post new Message to Thread