Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

TOO many mens

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The complains about "Too many mens on the site" by couples is not it, what should we call the male half in couples profile, of they think there's too many mens on the site. pls don't attack me its just for fun.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Green arrow

By *ub23Man
over a year ago

wandering

"The complains about "Too many mens on the site" by couples is not it, what should we call the male half in couples profile, of they think there's too many mens on the site. pls don't attack me its just for fun."

Do you think there should be a cull?

over a year ago

Many men....many many many men wish no fab fun for meeeew

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Herself here - there's never enough men to block on Fab, give us more! Spread the word to all your family, granda, dad, brothers, cousins and all your friends young and old - I love leading you all on in order to disappoint and let yis down - the harsher, the better

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Herself here - there's never enough men to block on Fab, give us more! Spread the word to all your family, granda, dad, brothers, cousins and all your friends young and old - I love leading you all on in order to disappoint and let yis down - the harsher, the better "
you prb just blocking anyone and everyone, how many have ye blocked since your last verification 11 months ago?

over a year ago

"Herself here - there's never enough men to block on Fab, give us more! Spread the word to all your family, granda, dad, brothers, cousins and all your friends young and old - I love leading you all on in order to disappoint and let yis down - the harsher, the better "

I've just unblocked all mine except one guy now

By *risharrowMan
over a year ago

Clare

"Many men....many many many men wish no fab fun for meeeew"

By *huCullainMan
over a year ago

Rathowen

We need loads more men. Give the ladies a better selection and of course they love all those dick pics they receive

over a year ago

"We need loads more men. Give the ladies a better selection and of course they love all those dick pics they receive "

Yeah, your right!!

Rally all your male friends to join fab!!

By *huCullainMan
over a year ago

Rathowen

"We need loads more men. Give the ladies a better selection and of course they love all those dick pics they receive

Yeah, your right!!

Rally all your male friends to join fab!!

"

And let's not forget the 'fab straights' so the straight lads get loads of dick pics and offers too

Post new Message to Thread