Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Who remembers?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

BOSCO!

Not really. Who remembers their first time getting down and dirty with their biggest cock? You all know the one, too big that you either couldn’t get it in, or couldn’t take it all.

I loved hearing about it with my ex. All the details, use to drive me over the edge and I wouldn’t be able stop myself from cumming. She knew whenever she wanted me to cum all she had to do was sit on me and try and show me how far down it she could only get

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

The only really big cock I remember was a 38 pound turkey cock that I had for Christmas about ten years ago. I couldn't fit it all in no matter how hard I tried.

#weregonnaneedabiggeroven

#sandwichesformonthsafter

By *olves at bayCouple
over a year ago

cork

"The only really big cock I remember was a 38 pound turkey cock that I had for Christmas about ten years ago. I couldn't fit it all in no matter how hard I tried.

Ffs mick. Sending you a cleaning bill for the coffee I spat out on my couch. Lol.

Biggest cock I remember was an old boss..wait...I mean he was the biggest dick I ever knew.

"

By *acob12369Man
over a year ago

URPANTS

bought too big of a ball cock for the downstairs toilet a month ago.

By *iggtommy2000Man
over a year ago

Gorey

"The only really big cock I remember was a 38 pound turkey cock that I had for Christmas about ten years ago. I couldn't fit it all in no matter how hard I tried.

"

Try doing some stretches and get decent quality lube, maybe have a few drinks in you too for Dutch courage. We'll get that bad boy into you somehow

Post new Message to Thread