Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

How long should a guy last for ?

Jump to newest

By *aveydottie OP   Man
over a year ago

clondaklin

For the fun of it, what do people wrecking a guy should last for in bed ????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onderfulTongueDubMan
over a year ago

Blackrock

I suppose it depends on how generous or selfish he's being?

By *anandJCouple
over a year ago

Citywest

Guy should last for as long as he last

Girl should always come or not

He should always start from gentle fire play or not

She should always squirt or not

No one should this or that. What if you normally last 20 minutes but this one time you come after 2? What does it change? As long as you won’t fall next to her but keep giving it’s all good.

Stop putting tension on ourselves. No one here is a sex toy with expected performance time. Live and let live

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Even if a guy has issues not being to last there's no shame in that. The important thing is not to roll over after and go to sleep. That's what toys and tongues and fingers are for.

over a year ago

Long enough to make sure the lady comes at least once before you do.

That's just my choice and opinion.

over a year ago

Couldn't agree more with that reply plus not like a man lasts the same everytime...

over a year ago

I'm not particularly fixated on penetrative sex so, as long as that's not the only weapon in his armoury and he doesn't leave me high and dry, I don't mind how long he lasts

over a year ago

"Even if a guy has issues not being to last there's no shame in that. The important thing is not to roll over after and go to sleep. That's what toys and tongues and fingers are for. "

Totally agree here and to add all depends who you are playing with, intensity chemistry for playkinks etc all the good stuff.. not every vagina is the same experience either ....surprising news for some females

By *aucyladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

37 minutes, 24 seconds.each and every time..not a second over or under. If your less or more then you take a hard look at yourself in the mirror.

By *atherjackhackettMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

My general approach is to pleasure the lady multiple times at first and then have my wicked way whether that's 2 minutes or twenty

By *ealmc1973Man
over a year ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipperary

According to some of the profiles, 2.5hrs is minimum requirement for the 1st show...then another 2-3 hrs after 5 mins break.

By *ouple 0073Couple
over a year ago

donegal

69 sounds about right

By *ndqtMan
over a year ago

The Wild West

Horses for courses I guess... some of us are built for comfort and not for speed.

Its really about gauging the moment isnt it and trying ones best to make it as good as possible

Iv had 1 min quickies where my legs wouldnt work after and iv gone for proper marathons.

All depends on the common mood and situation.

And as one person already said... there are different ways of ringing each others bell

By *otass and scorpioCouple
over a year ago

limerick cork tipperary clare waterford

As long as he doesn’t come walking in the door … then all is good lol ……

Al jokes aside … there are many ways to getting a lady off not just penetration … if he is good in all ways then time is not a problem

Although some studs on here say they can go all night .. and most if not all women don’t want that .. I personally would prefer 2/3 sessions that last 15 mins or so

By *ildmovementMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"According to some of the profiles, 2.5hrs is minimum requirement for the 1st show...then another 2-3 hrs after 5 mins break.

"

I’ve seen this time requirement on profiles make me laugh when I read it. Such boring sex to be just hammering away for 2 and 1/2 hours! It’s shows the mentality of the profile owner though.

By *latinumBlondWoman
over a year ago

"Even if a guy has issues not being to last there's no shame in that. The important thing is not to roll over after and go to sleep. That's what toys and tongues and fingers are for. "

Couldn’t agree more with this!

over a year ago

"According to some of the profiles, 2.5hrs is minimum requirement for the 1st show...then another 2-3 hrs after 5 mins break.

"

I’d be bored stiff!

By *adger BrocMan
over a year ago

Co. Cork

I’d be bored stiff! "

But still stiff

over a year ago

I’d be bored stiff! "

I've learnt from my time here that those Fab studs who claim to go all night will be a disappointing ten minutes all about them. As my Mother used to say watch the quite ones with the glint in the eye

over a year ago

I’d be bored stiff!

I've learnt from my time here that those Fab studs who claim to go all night will be a disappointing ten minutes all about them. As my Mother used to say watch the quite ones with the glint in the eye "

My mother said stay away from women with a glint in their eye!!!

Boy was she so wrong

By *aveydottie OP   Man
over a year ago

clondaklin

Ye totally agree once two of you enjoy ur time

over a year ago

I really do not think there is a one size fit all answer to this question, particularly if the real answer you want should come from women. I know for a fact that there are women that want to be pounded the entire night, and there are others that do not even want the penetration at all and would prefer the tongue and strong hands doing the various jobs. The length of time a man should last is infact to me a curiousity that lingers in the mind of men alone, women in general I believe are really less concerned with that, because lets face it, no man can outlast a well charged vibrator, or stay hard longer than a full sized dildo...hahahahahah.

However, I am also curious to see when the opposite question is asked, and that is, how long should a woman actually last...hahahahahah

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan
over a year ago

Out in the sticks

My Asian lady can't stop climaxing... she actually worried about how long she should last! Now she just goes for it.

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

I’m hoping to last well into retirement

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

51 minutes and 18 seconds.

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

I'm good for a solid 8 minutes if you include the shower afterwards

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

Is it with the TV on, or off??… eh, asking for a friend

..ahh sure look

By *on Draper2.0Man
over a year ago

Maynooth

I once had an early morning liason and we were at it for 4hrs solid.

I am not saying this to try to sound impressive, it just happened that way. We had a real connection.

Anyway, when all was done, I left but I didn't realise how tired and dehydrated I was. I nodded off at a traffic light with my car in gear. Ended up rear ending the car in front.

It was still so worth it though!

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"I once had an early morning liason and we were at it for 4hrs solid.

I am not saying this to try to sound impressive, it just happened that way. We had a real connection.

Anyway, when all was done, I left but I didn't realise how tired and dehydrated I was. I nodded off at a traffic light with my car in gear. Ended up rear ending the car in front.

It was still so worth it though! "

Love to read the insurance claim

By *ukeM8519Man
over a year ago

Sligo

On the same note any ladies get pleasure out of seeing how quick they can make a guy cum? I’ve been with a girl before and this was one of her kinks.

By *XlalaXXWoman
over a year ago

tipperary

I’ve seen this time requirement on profiles make me laugh when I read it. Such boring sex to be just hammering away for 2 and 1/2 hours! It’s shows the mentality of the profile owner though. "

U have to be joking about this

By *on Draper2.0Man
over a year ago

Maynooth

Love to read the insurance claim "

Foot slipped off the clutch!

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

I’ve seen this time requirement on profiles make me laugh when I read it. Such boring sex to be just hammering away for 2 and 1/2 hours! It’s shows the mentality of the profile owner though.

U have to be joking about this "

im sure anyone who lasts that long are popping little blue pills

over a year ago

"On the same note any ladies get pleasure out of seeing how quick they can make a guy cum? I’ve been with a girl before and this was one of her kinks. "

Yes me!! I love doing that

over a year ago

I’d be bored stiff!

I've learnt from my time here that those Fab studs who claim to go all night will be a disappointing ten minutes all about them. As my Mother used to say watch the quite ones with the glint in the eye "

It’s always the quiet ones, male and female

By *ub23Man
over a year ago

wandering

"On the same note any ladies get pleasure out of seeing how quick they can make a guy cum? I’ve been with a girl before and this was one of her kinks.

Yes me!! I love doing that "

Quick and often I do say

By *iggtommy2000Man
over a year ago

Gorey

Anyone have the opposite issue? That it takes too long? Actually jealous of lads who can bang it out in 2 mins, never been able to have a quickie. No complaints from the other side tho lol just wish I could have a fast fuck the odd time

By *expitCouple
over a year ago

cork

"As long as he doesn’t come walking in the door … then all is good lol ……

Al jokes aside … there are many ways to getting a lady off not just penetration … if he is good in all ways then time is not a problem

Ha ha

Although some studs on here say they can go all night .. and most if not all women don’t want that .. I personally would prefer 2/3 sessions that last 15 mins or so "

over a year ago

Ah phlease, I'm sure plenty of us ladies had the experience of being ridden for what seemed like forever to no avail, composing next week's menus in our heads... and then the 5 minute quick horny fuck that was an orgasm in itself, so no such thing as 'how long should a guy last'...

By *adhatter and coCouple
over a year ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

"For the fun of it, what do people wrecking a guy should last for in bed ????"

Depending on the wrecking lol

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"For the fun of it, what do people wrecking a guy should last for in bed ????

Depending on the wrecking lol"

Like a full room

over a year ago

Like a full room "

I’ve been known to wreck a hotel room with just clothes and makeup

over a year ago

Like a full room

I’ve been known to wreck a hotel room with just clothes and makeup "

Premature foundation

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Like a full room

I’ve been known to wreck a hotel room with just clothes and makeup "

I saw the video

By *itemeagainMan
over a year ago

Wexford

About 80 to 100 years

over a year ago

Like a full room

I’ve been known to wreck a hotel room with just clothes and makeup

I saw the video "

By *allyWally19Woman
over a year ago

The Road to Nowhere

This

I was with a guy who a lot of the time had an issue of being an early arriver. But he made damn sure I arrived shortly after.

OP, I don't think there's a right or wrong answer to your question here :/

By *imdm101Man
over a year ago

Galway

"

Foot slipped off the clutch! "

So that was you

By *anillabelliniCouple
over a year ago

limerick

Try being on SSRI’s or other forms of antidepressants, you can literally go forever and never cum, most frustrating thing in the world

By *iggtommy2000Man
over a year ago

Gorey

"Try being on SSRI’s or other forms of antidepressants, you can literally go forever and never cum, most frustrating thing in the world"

I'm on anti anxiety medication and this is very true. Any tips on speeding it up or should I talk to my GP?

By *ewmale2021Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Always make the lady cum during foreplay before intercourse that way she's half way satisfied.

over a year ago

"Always make the lady cum during foreplay before intercourse that way she's half way satisfied."

Do wimin cum too?

over a year ago

"Try being on SSRI’s or other forms of antidepressants, you can literally go forever and never cum, most frustrating thing in the world

I'm on anti anxiety medication and this is very true. Any tips on speeding it up or should I talk to my GP? "

Talk to your GP, he might be able to prescribe something different. I went through this a few years back and found a good AD that didn’t delay me arriving.

By *iggtommy2000Man
over a year ago

Gorey

"

Talk to your GP, he might be able to prescribe something different. I went through this a few years back and found a good AD that didn’t delay me arriving. "

Cheers Jack, that's good to know. It's actually exhausting atm and really putting me off hookups

over a year ago

"

Talk to your GP, he might be able to prescribe something different. I went through this a few years back and found a good AD that didn’t delay me arriving.

Cheers Jack, that's good to know. It's actually exhausting atm and really putting me off hookups

"

It was great at the start, could fuck for Ireland but gets frustrating eventually.

By *iggtommy2000Man
over a year ago

Gorey

"

It was great at the start, could fuck for Ireland but gets frustrating eventually. "

Haha could fuck for Ireland, love it yea no complaints from the other side but little Tommy needs some fun too

By *ixedAestheticMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"For the fun of it, what do people wrecking a guy should last for in bed ????"

It's a bit like building IKEA furniture.

You always try to get it done in the one sitting and the first try. You might even surprise yourself and finish the other bits too.

Sometimes you just don't get it on the first try, so you come back after a cuppa and give it another go. You might even try some of the tools for help this time. You should always get it done either way

It's sweaty, hands on work, but you get there in the end

over a year ago

Decomposing could last a while I’m told haha

By *outh_of_EdenMan
over a year ago

fota

Foot slipped off the clutch! "

I hope you weren't wearing the clothes in your profile photo when the cops arrived....

Post new Message to Thread