Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Christmas Party “ Location on “ Message

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

With the festive season now on full flow and Christmas party’s are on everyone’s minds all the naughty people out there will feel they do deserve an extra Christmas bonus with likeminded people. How about update your status by putting up as status “ Location On “ and turning on location. We will be very surprised who will be very very interested once their Christmas party kicks off . Location On .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Can think of nothing worse

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd be turning mine off

over a year ago

Yes but if you want to put the icing on the cake before the nights out why not let yourself be noticed you’re up for fun but obviously with your choice of person ?

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Is that why I'm getting all the weird looks when I've Google maps on?

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Is that why I'm getting all the weird looks when I've Google maps on?"

There's a fella looking a diversion!

over a year ago

Had on last night while out in town Cork City and there was a lot of people who were close by. Very interesting if they were up for fun at that particular time.

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

Cripes no. Ill never turn on our location again after we got a message from a guy saying we were close by and he wondered where our house was. Eff that noise

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

"Cripes no. Ill never turn on our location again after we got a message from a guy saying we were close by and he wondered where our house was. Eff that noise"

Sorry that was a gross miscalculation

over a year ago

Ah stop. F that so. That is creepy. Location is now turned off.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Not a hope if I wanted to meet someone I would contact them and chat first I don't do random hook ups.

The last time I had my location on I had a guy try and find my house and got within a quarter of a mile and messaged me saying how because he had made such an effort I should meet him for sex. Now a quarter of a mile in a city or town may not be too bad but when you like in a really rural location with only a handful of houses it's creepy as fuck.So I never have my location on anymore.

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

"Not a hope if I wanted to meet someone I would contact them and chat first I don't do random hook ups.

The last time I had my location on I had a guy try and find my house and got within a quarter of a mile and messaged me saying how because he had made such an effort I should meet him for sex. Now a quarter of a mile in a city or town may not be too bad but when you like in a really rural location with only a handful of houses it's creepy as fuck.So I never have my location on anymore."

Super effed up

Post new Message to Thread