Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Face pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A few fabbers wanna help me out with some objective advice on the best face pic to go with in the intro message? Was on here many many moons ago and I’m rusty at this auld game. Thanks in advance!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your own for starters

over a year ago

"A few fabbers wanna help me out with some objective advice on the best face pic to go with in the intro message? Was on here many many moons ago and I’m rusty at this auld game. Thanks in advance!"

I don't look for face pics in an opening message , but if your going with one, make it recent, not one taken 900 miles away, no sunglasses either

over a year ago

"Your own for starters"

Fuck that’s where I’m going wrong, I’ve been sending yours

over a year ago

"A few fabbers wanna help me out with some objective advice on the best face pic to go with in the intro message? Was on here many many moons ago and I’m rusty at this auld game. Thanks in advance!

I don't look for face pics in an opening message , but if your going with one, make it recent, not one taken 900 miles away, no sunglasses either"

Thanks, I check all those boxes when sending

By *isnameismargaretMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"A few fabbers wanna help me out with some objective advice on the best face pic to go with in the intro message? Was on here many many moons ago and I’m rusty at this auld game. Thanks in advance!

I don't look for face pics in an opening message , but if your going with one, make it recent, not one taken 900 miles away, no sunglasses either"

I've got a very flattering photo of me at a concert in 2008 wearing a cool pair of sunglasses.

Always thought it had a timelessness to it.

over a year ago

"Your own for starters

Fuck that’s where I’m going wrong, I’ve been sending yours "

V good

over a year ago

Upto date!! someone recently looked at least ten years younger in his pic then in person

over a year ago

"Upto date!! someone recently looked at least ten years younger in his pic then in person "

I’m bald, pics from 2008 of me with hair won’t do no?

over a year ago

"Your own for starters

Fuck that’s where I’m going wrong, I’ve been sending yours "

Ah sorry I didn't realise too many replies was the issue

over a year ago

"Your own for starters

Ah sorry I didn't realise too many replies was the issue "

over a year ago

"Your own for starters

Ah sorry I didn't realise too many replies was the issue

"

I still have my own hair and teeth,hair starting to go silver but I’m ok with that

Her self all ways looks amazing well I think so

over a year ago

I'd never ask for a face pic on line nor would I want one in return .. meet for a cuppa first .. never share a face pic .

over a year ago

"I'd never ask for a face pic on line nor would I want one in return .. meet for a cuppa first .. never share a face pic . "

And I'd never meet without a face pic. Everyone is different

over a year ago

"I'd never ask for a face pic on line nor would I want one in return .. meet for a cuppa first .. never share a face pic .

And I'd never meet without a face pic. Everyone is different "

That's true .. if your chatting to a lady or a couple.. you can look at their profile pics .. that's why it's so much safer to meet for a social tea meet first?

over a year ago

I don’t understand why anyone would ever meet someone without a face pic. Like we’re not on here for love, attraction can be complex with love… but here, you’re here to ride people you think are physically attractive in most cases no?

over a year ago

"I don’t understand why anyone would ever meet someone without a face pic. Like we’re not on here for love, attraction can be complex with love… but here, you’re here to ride people you think are physically attractive in most cases no? "

I wouldn't meet anyone for sex .. that's why meet for a chat first is important

over a year ago

"I don’t understand why anyone would ever meet someone without a face pic. Like we’re not on here for love, attraction can be complex with love… but here, you’re here to ride people you think are physically attractive in most cases no?

I wouldn't meet anyone for sex .. that's why meet for a chat first is important "

That’s not what I meant. I just don’t know why one would waste your time with that approach. When you wouldn’t apply it in any other aspect of life.

over a year ago

Op sorry I'm up early for work .. I hope you get were I'm coming from .. people don't share mug shots or give out phone numbers on line ... goodnight

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

"I don’t understand why anyone would ever meet someone without a face pic. Like we’re not on here for love, attraction can be complex with love… but here, you’re here to ride people you think are physically attractive in most cases no? "

There's far more to physical attraction than the facial features. In fact it's very difficult to measure attraction in this way. What about confidence, attitude, how they carry themselves, how they conduct themselves, the craic factor, the chemistry? These tell me far more about their level of attraction to me than any face pic.

Anyway, its too risky on here for ladies and couples to send their face pics to strangers. Not such a big issue for single guys. Mrs

over a year ago

I understand the risk to women that isn’t there for men. I was speaking about someone who said they wouldn’t insist on seeing a pic before meeting someone. I should have clarified I meant I don’t understand why any woman/couple would meet a person without seeing their face first

I’m not saying you base it entirely on their face either

Anyway, we’ll wrap it up there folks, bed time

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

If you want to send a face pic with an intro message just make sure it's a recent one and like others have said not taken from far away or one where you can barely see the face.

Personally I don't ask for a face pic I never have on here but I find after chatting for a bit we tend to exchange pics anyhow at some point. In saying that in the past I have met a couple of people where I never saw a face pic first we had chatted for a good while so I'd gotten to know them and as it was just for a coffee and chat to see how we get on on person it wasn't a big deal to meet without seeing one.

I don't think women or couples have any more to lose by showing their face pic either than man does.It is the same risk they take by showing their face on here and it's just as likely their face pic will be shared to others as anyone else's without their permission. It's one of the main reasons I don't share a pic early on in conversation.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I only share a facepic with someone once we've arranged to meet so that we will recognise each other the next day.

Strangely though quite a few forumites already know what I look like, despite never having chatted or met so I'd like to take this opportunity to thank a couple of the lovely ladies in the sharing community for their diligent efforts.

As the old fab cliché goes, I'm not looking to fuck the whole site, or for that matter everyone I chat to.

I take my time getting to know people which is why I've never had a no show in 6 years.

Some of those I have met I knew beforehand it would never go beyond a social and I don't need facepics to determine that.

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

I don't think I'd meet anyone without a face pic caise no matter what I have e to be attracted to the person if that make me vein so be it..that's why I have public fave pics so people know what I look like before messaging me saves wasting time and also the embarrassment of when u do and they reply sorry Ur not for me...

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman
over a year ago

Naughty Lane

I wouldn't meet anyone without swapping face pics before actual meet...but I don't expect anyone sending face pic with first message...

Have to be able to have a decent conversation at least first ,giggles...no point in meeting dry shit with pretty face

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"I wouldn't meet anyone without swapping face pics before actual meet...but I don't expect anyone sending face pic with first message...

Have to be able to have a decent conversation at least first ,giggles...no point in meeting dry shit with pretty face "

This 100%

By *limfitladMan
over a year ago

Dublin & Galway mostly.

"I wouldn't meet anyone without swapping face pics before actual meet...but I don't expect anyone sending face pic with first message...

Have to be able to have a decent conversation at least first ,giggles...no point in meeting dry shit with pretty face

This 100% "

I've learnt the barrel of laughs with dry face isn't everyone's cup of tea either.

I usually rip the bandaid off early.

over a year ago

I can honestly state that I have never seen a face pic here and thought "I have to fuck this guy".

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

south side

I never send a face pic, and never ask for one. The social, coffee meet will determine if we're interested enough to take it further.

over a year ago

"I never send a face pic, and never ask for one. The social, coffee meet will determine if we're interested enough to take it further. "

Exactly how we see it

over a year ago

"I can honestly state that I have never seen a face pic here and thought "I have to fuck this guy".

"

Eh sorry?

By *ealmc1973Man
over a year ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipperary

Face photo with 1st message?

It's like 1st date - one can't expect to get laid.

So, I wouldn't be worried about all those 'no face pic - no reply' conditions attached to some profiles.

'Them' wouldn't do it, so why should anyone else?

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

I have had a few meets were we didn’t share face pics first, the nervous approach and a “hello are you GorgeousBigTits from fab?” Is a thrill I have to say

Generally pic swapping happens naturally though and I never send a face pic with a first message. It’s all personal preferences though

By *ungry CatCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

I would never even dream of meeting anyone on my own without a face pic.

If experience of how people react to rejection online is anything to go by then meeting a complete rando who you don't even know what they look like and increasing the chances of said rejection is simply not safe or sane imo. (I am talking about meeting for a social).

Best face pic to send is a clear, well lit, recent photo with no obstructions like hats, phone, sunglasses, hands, other people's genitals etc.

Yes, there are way more factors that establish attraction than just the face pic, but from experience - 100% of all attempted "let's chat for a bit before exchanging pics" have ended in disappointment, awkward rejection.

"Yeah, you're lovely just not my type and I don't dish out pity fucks" isn't something I enjoy saying to people

Missus

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

"I would never even dream of meeting anyone on my own without a face pic.

If experience of how people react to rejection online is anything to go by then meeting a complete rando who you don't even know what they look like and increasing the chances of said rejection is simply not safe or sane imo. (I am talking about meeting for a social).

Best face pic to send is a clear, well lit, recent photo with no obstructions like hats, phone, sunglasses, hands, other people's genitals etc.

Yes, there are way more factors that establish attraction than just the face pic, but from experience - 100% of all attempted "let's chat for a bit before exchanging pics" have ended in disappointment, awkward rejection.

"Yeah, you're lovely just not my type and I don't dish out pity fucks" isn't something I enjoy saying to people

Missus "

Excatly this

over a year ago

"I can honestly state that I have never seen a face pic here and thought "I have to fuck this guy".

Eh sorry?"

Apart from you, of course

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

I/we have sent face pics with introductory message.

There's no one fits all solution.

The reality is, unless/until you meet someone in person, you won't ever really know if there's attraction and chemistry.

Photos, even up-to-date and not photoshopped, just don't necessarily give a "true" 3D reflection.

Neither does text chat. Some people just can't carry across their personality by text and those who can, still may not "spark" with you.

I met himself "blind", after conversing on and off for a few months.

By *ealmc1973Man
over a year ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipperary

Yep...the whole package: body-mind-soul is more important than pretty face attached to hollow shell

Post new Message to Thread