Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

New subject

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok im ranting here, guys we dont need to see dick pics, we dont look into eyes to give oral if u get oral be bloody grateful, if u want respect give it bk women indated with male request , seriously come up with a new tacted u might get and i mean u might get lucky

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Why should we be grateful? Eye contact during oral is a natural thing that most women enjoy.

Asking someone to be respectful is one thing but telling them to be grateful isn't very respectful.

It works both ways.

By *ick manMan
over a year ago

Longford

"Why should we be grateful? Eye contact during oral is a natural thing that most women enjoy.

Asking someone to be respectful is one thing but telling them to be grateful isn't very respectful.

It works both ways.

"

well said it has too work both ways

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ok im ranting here, guys we dont need to see dick pics, we dont look into eyes to give oral if u get oral be bloody grateful, if u want respect give it bk women indated with male request , seriously come up with a new tacted u might get and i mean u might get lucky "

Soooo.

If you want to word it that way so will I.

Same goes for some women on here also. Only for women are in the minority here you should be grateful also. In the "real world" may not be as easy

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Why do you think you speak for all women. Some women like to see dick pics,some have even been brave enough to say so on the forums.

No one said anyone had to give eye contact durning oral it was part of a thread where the OP said he likes it.

Respect on here should work both ways if it is just a one way street then I'm not on the least bit interested in that ,nor would I expect anyone to be grateful to meet me.

Just because one gendre thinks they may hold all the cards on here doesn't make it true. People are only inundated with mail if they want you be the site provides tools to massively help with that.And just because people may get loads of mail blowing smoke up their asses does not also mean it equates to meets or genuine compliments or that they are suddenly empowered on here either. It just means they got a shite load of messages off a lot of others whom they probably will have zero interest in the majority of those people.

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Block all those awful men from contacting you, shame on them, it's obvious when you have genitalia pics on display that you'd be horrified if someone sent you the same..how dare they.

By *ursecretmischiefCouple
over a year ago

The West

"Ok im ranting here, guys we dont need to see dick pics, we dont look into eyes to give oral if u get oral be bloody grateful, if u want respect give it bk women indated with male request , seriously come up with a new tacted u might get and i mean u might get lucky "

You seem blissfully unaware of how arrogant/ignorant this post is.

Respect, ya, sure!

By *adhatter and coCouple
over a year ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

"Ok im ranting here, guys we dont need to see dick pics, we dont look into eyes to give oral if u get oral be bloody grateful, if u want respect give it bk women indated with male request , seriously come up with a new tacted u might get and i mean u might get lucky

Soooo.

Same goes for some women on here also. Only for women are in the minority here you should be grateful also. In the "real world" may not be as easy "

Haha this is so true . I get lovely complimentary messages on here

In real world not so much lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/12/22 08:12:21]

over a year ago

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

[Removed by poster at 05/12/22 08:17:32]

over a year ago

Kids don't drink and fab

over a year ago

"Why do you think you speak for all women. Some women like to see dick pics,some have even been brave enough to say so on the forums.

No one said anyone had to give eye contact durning oral it was part of a thread where the OP said he likes it.

Respect on here should work both ways if it is just a one way street then I'm not on the least bit interested in that ,nor would I expect anyone to be grateful to meet me.

Just because one gendre thinks they may hold all the cards on here doesn't make it true. People are only inundated with mail if they want you be the site provides tools to massively help with that.And just because people may get loads of mail blowing smoke up their asses does not also mean it equates to meets or genuine compliments or that they are suddenly empowered on here either. It just means they got a shite load of messages off a lot of others whom they probably will have zero interest in the majority of those people."

This

over a year ago

OP it can seem at times like the forums dictate rules and how to fuck the 'right' way. And if these likes/tips/instructionals fly in the face of your preferences it can be frustrating and perhaps demoralising to feel like you are in some kind of minority.

I'm guessing 99.9% of the time you don't give 2 flying watsits what anyone else does or thinks but needed to vent and have done.

Hope you're feeling better this AM

over a year ago

OP.

Shirley dis applies to BOobs pics as well. Females think us males are impressed with Booobee pics. Any why wood we look at the women's we are shaggy shagging when we could be texting or watching football on our phones...

EEEEEKK imagine there bee lots of different people and lots of different tasty tastes on here.

The spilling Miss takes r free

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

What's with the 'we' business? I understand you needed a rant, but please you're not a spokesperson for all the women. So please in future just air your anger in your name only.

over a year ago

Monday morning troll telling men we should be grateful for a blowjob bla bla bla.. seriously ...

Get a life no time for your inflated superiority demanding respect...anyone who demands respect doesn't practice it...

By *shornMan
over a year ago

s

Says the women with tits as a profile pic !!

By *aucyladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Next time lads only send the pic of just the can of lynx and the sky remote...leave out the D !

By *aucyladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 05/12/22 11:47:10]

over a year ago

Simple fix is put your filters up and get of your high horse otherwise happy fabbing . First world problems indeed

By *aucyladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Ok im ranting here, ladies we dont need to see tits pics, we dont look into eyes to give oral if u get oral be bloody grateful, if u want respect give it bk men indated with female request , seriously come up with a new tacted u might get and i mean u might get lucky.

There I fixed it for ya OP. How do you think it sounds now!

over a year ago

"Ok im ranting here, ladies we dont need to see tits pics, we dont look into eyes to give oral if u get oral be bloody grateful, if u want respect give it bk men indated with female request , seriously come up with a new tacted u might get and i mean u might get lucky.

There I fixed it for ya OP. How do you think it sounds now!"

He is lying about the tits....

The rest seems legit

By *aucyladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Ok im ranting here, ladies we dont need to see tits pics, we dont look into eyes to give oral if u get oral be bloody grateful, if u want respect give it bk men indated with female request , seriously come up with a new tacted u might get and i mean u might get lucky.

There I fixed it for ya OP. How do you think it sounds now!

He is lying about the tits....

The rest seems legit "

ok Tits are ok again to send,flood our inboxes with it and you might get lucky.

By *scouple07Couple
over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Green arrow works well for some posters

over a year ago

"Green arrow works well for some posters "

Fab and a bottle of wine and that’s the result

By *scouple07Couple
over a year ago

louth, Ireland

"Green arrow works well for some posters

Fab and a bottle of wine and that’s the result "

Certainly seems that way

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

“Grateful”?

Some people really don’t get swinging do they?

Ps - re unsolicited dick pics - you’re happy to get your tits out without being asked.

What’s the difference??

over a year ago

Grabbing popcorn to watch OP get owned

over a year ago

So if a guy gets oral he is supposed to be grateful for it ?

over a year ago

I'm going to ring Joe Duffy on this topic.

over a year ago

"I'm going to ring Joe Duffy on this topic."

Joe 100% makes eyes contact

By *amsevenMan
over a year ago

cork

"I'm going to ring Joe Duffy on this topic.

Joe 100% makes eyes contact "

LOL

By *itemeagainMan
over a year ago

Wexford

Who is this we you speak of ?

By *itemeagainMan
over a year ago

Wexford

"Ok im ranting here, guys we dont need to see dick pics, we dont look into eyes to give oral if u get oral be bloody grateful, if u want respect give it bk women indated with male request , seriously come up with a new tacted u might get and i mean u might get lucky

Soooo.

Same goes for some women on here also. Only for women are in the minority here you should be grateful also. In the "real world" may not be as easy "

By *itemeagainMan
over a year ago

Wexford

"Block all those awful men from contacting you, shame on them, it's obvious when you have genitalia pics on display that you'd be horrified if someone sent you the same..how dare they.

"

I like you

By *itemeagainMan
over a year ago

Wexford

"OP it can seem at times like the forums dictate rules and how to fuck the 'right' way. And if these likes/tips/instructionals fly in the face of your preferences it can be frustrating and perhaps demoralising to feel like you are in some kind of minority.

I'm guessing 99.9% of the time you don't give 2 flying watsits what anyone else does or thinks but needed to vent and have done.

Hope you're feeling better this AM "

Also don't over crowd the bandwagon circling the op as we all vent at times

By *itemeagainMan
over a year ago

Wexford

"Monday morning troll telling men we should be grateful for a blowjob bla bla bla.. seriously ...

Get a life no time for your inflated superiority demanding respect...anyone who demands respect doesn't practice it...

"

Chill ta fuck ... thats a bit of a troll like attach yourself

By *itemeagainMan
over a year ago

Wexford

“Grateful”?

Ps - re unsolicited dick pics - you’re happy to get your tits out without being asked.

What’s the difference?? "

Every tried riding a tit?

By *itemeagainMan
over a year ago

Wexford

So if a guy gets oral he is supposed to be grateful for it ? "

Weather or not I supposed to be ,,,? I know I fecking am

By *aucyladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Green arrow works well for some posters "

I'm so glad I got to see some more of her work!! Thank you for the green arrow reminder

By *j TruckerMan
over a year ago

monaghan

I think there should be respect both ways just my opinion

over a year ago

"Monday morning troll telling men we should be grateful for a blowjob bla bla bla.. seriously ...

Chill ta fuck ... thats a bit of a troll like attach yourself "

Ignorance is bliss keep going you're doing great

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

“Grateful”?

What’s the difference??

Every tried riding a tit? "

I’ve rode a number of quare tits believe me

over a year ago

Hahaha

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

"Block all those awful men from contacting you, shame on them, it's obvious when you have genitalia pics on display that you'd be horrified if someone sent you the same..how dare they.

I like you "

Send me your willy pic please

By *itemeagainMan
over a year ago

Wexford

Chill ta fuck ... thats a bit of a troll like attach yourself

Ignorance is bliss keep going you're doing great "

After you my dear

By *itemeagainMan
over a year ago

Wexford

“Grateful”?

What’s the difference??

Every tried riding a tit?

I’ve rode a number of quare tits believe me "

By *itemeagainMan
over a year ago

Wexford

I like you

Send me your willy pic please "

Lmao

Post new Message to Thread