Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Sex toys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

In desperate need of a few new toys for me ladies!?

Any suggestions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *indenMan
over a year ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

You should check out a profile called Linden, good all rounder, environmental friendly, low running costs…..

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"You should check out a profile called Linden, good all rounder, environmental friendly, low running costs….. "

Nice one

By *indenMan
over a year ago

"You should check out a profile called Linden, good all rounder, environmental friendly, low running costs…..

Nice one

"

In fairness to the OP, she was probably looking for some actual recommendations, apologies….

Ladies, suggestions?

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"You should check out a profile called Linden, good all rounder, environmental friendly, low running costs…..

Nice one

In fairness to the OP, she was probably looking for some actual recommendations, apologies….

Ladies, suggestions?"

I'll join in self promotion

Apart from that, OP might want to expand on what toys she'd tried to date. I wouldn't know, I only do missionary in the dark

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do you have a wand?? I have a whole bag of toys, the wand is defo my favourite! I would highly recommend that!

I really want to try a clit sucking toy, but they are expensive, has anyone tried them? I don’t wanna buy it and it’s rubbish lol -mrs xx

By *dfabMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne

"Do you have a wand?? I have a whole bag of toys, the wand is defo my favourite! I would highly recommend that!

I really want to try a clit sucking toy, but they are expensive, has anyone tried them? I don’t wanna buy it and it’s rubbish lol -mrs xx"

Clit sucking toys down to under €40 recently on LH. Hasn't arrived yet but the reviews certainly give a great impression

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman
over a year ago

in the waves

"Do you have a wand?? I have a whole bag of toys, the wand is defo my favourite! I would highly recommend that!

I really want to try a clit sucking toy, but they are expensive, has anyone tried them? I don’t wanna buy it and it’s rubbish lol -mrs xx"

I have one that I got on sale. Definitely does the job in a very intense way. I'd recommend if you like Clit stimulation.

By *rystalsswingCouple
over a year ago

Galway

Mantric wand, used with a wand is amazing when solo

Great little stocking filler for Xmas too

over a year ago

Boots have one on offer for 29 at the minute

over a year ago

"

I have one, can't remember what it is, but it works. It realllly works

over a year ago

Brilliant! Thank yous! Xx

By *ealcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Burnt out my traceys dog one but hubby got me a " sex rabbit" on amazon recently and its pretty bloody good. I'm holding the box in my mrs clause pic for ref lol

By *indenMan
over a year ago

Jesus ladies you are all spoilt for choice, not only do you have all of us fine handsome specimens, it seems you are not short of alternatives either…..

By *indenMan
over a year ago

"Burnt out my traceys dog one but hubby got me a " sex rabbit" on amazon recently and its pretty bloody good. I'm holding the box in my mrs clause pic for ref lol "

Sometimes I like to check if people are telling fibs, you’re in the clear….

By *astelloWoman
over a year ago

Tír na nÓg

"You should check out a profile called Linden, good all rounder, environmental friendly, low running costs….. "

Ever ready or durex sorry duracell

By *B 4099Man
over a year ago

North West, Outer Letterkenny area

a friend of mine has 2. She absolutely loves them. Swears by the sucker working every time and quickly at that.

By *indenMan
over a year ago

Ever ready or durex sorry duracell "

Champagne fuelled……

By *ealcoupleCouple
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/12/22 22:28:11]

By *ealcoupleCouple
over a year ago

"Burnt out my traceys dog one but hubby got me a " sex rabbit" on amazon recently and its pretty bloody good. I'm holding the box in my mrs clause pic for ref lol

Sometimes I like to check if people are telling fibs, you’re in the clear…. "

Lol, honest as they "cum", me

By *indenMan
over a year ago

"Burnt out my traceys dog one but hubby got me a " sex rabbit" on amazon recently and its pretty bloody good. I'm holding the box in my mrs clause pic for ref lol

Lol, honest as they "cum", me"

So it would appear, but I’ll be keeping and eye on you just in case……

By *ndqtMan
over a year ago

The Wild West

"Jesus ladies you are all spoilt for choice, not only do you have all of us fine handsome specimens, it seems you are not short of alternatives either….. "

Well to be fair Linden - we are constantly being told these days that the future is electric so I applaud these ladies for helping to save the planet

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Jesus ladies you are all spoilt for choice, not only do you have all of us fine handsome specimens, it seems you are not short of alternatives either…..

Well to be fair Linden - we are constantly being told these days that the future is electric so I applaud these ladies for helping to save the planet "

In fairness I dont think anyone ever came up with a petrol powered vibrator

By *indenMan
over a year ago

"Jesus ladies you are all spoilt for choice, not only do you have all of us fine handsome specimens, it seems you are not short of alternatives either…..

Well to be fair Linden - we are constantly being told these days that the future is electric so I applaud these ladies for helping to save the planet

In fairness I dont think anyone ever came up with a petrol powered vibrator "

Google is you friend….

By *ndqtMan
over a year ago

The Wild West

Youre obviously not from Cork

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Google is you friend…. "

Do they kick start it or pull a cord like a lawnmower

By *indenMan
over a year ago

Well to be fair Linden - we are constantly being told these days that the future is electric so I applaud these ladies for helping to save the planet "

In the future anyone taller than 5’8” will be deemed to be inefficient due to causing a larger carbon footprint than us more down to earth people, and will be exterminated, mercifully the women will be spared…..

over a year ago

I've a vibrator it's to big .. its built more for a man hole not a vagina lol

By *indenMan
over a year ago

Google is you friend….

Do they kick start it or pull a cord like a lawnmower "

More like a chainsaw I would imagine….

By *indenMan
over a year ago

"I've a vibrator it's to big .. its built more for a man hole not a vagina lol "

I’m going to assume by man hole you mean the hole in the ground usually covered over with a metal lid type thing?……

By *ndqtMan
over a year ago

The Wild West

"I've a vibrator it's to big .. its built more for a man hole not a vagina lol "

Man hole

You should donate it to the corporation

over a year ago

"I've a vibrator it's to big .. its built more for a man hole not a vagina lol

Man hole

You should donate it to the corporation "

Do you want it Mr Kettle lol

By *ealcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Lol, honest as they "cum", me

So it would appear, but I’ll be keeping and eye on you just in case…… "

Better be on our boldest behaviour then

By *ndqtMan
over a year ago

The Wild West

"I've a vibrator it's to big .. its built more for a man hole not a vagina lol

Man hole

You should donate it to the corporation

Do you want it Mr Kettle lol "

I'll send up a low loader for it in the morning... make sure the tyres are pumpedv

By *ookin4funcoupleCouple
over a year ago

The West

Have wands but can find them too intense so I tried a womaniser & I absolutely love it, my favourite toy by far & it's so handy can bring it anywhere just pop it in your handbag

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sorry offline last few days!!

I've a suction cup dildo, trusty bullet, pussy pump, and an p spot anal vibratory that is amazing for clit stimulating and g spot!!

I want anew toy for me but also want to try butt plug beads etc

By *errardNo8Man
over a year ago

Galway/Mayo

"Sorry offline last few days!!

I've a suction cup dildo, trusty bullet, pussy pump, and an p spot anal vibratory that is amazing for clit stimulating and g spot!!

I'm happy to be used as your new toy..... Just saying

I want anew toy for me but also want to try butt plug beads etc

"

By *anillabelliniCouple
over a year ago

limerick

We got a Satisfyer clit toy on Amazon for under €30. Trust us, best money you’ll ever spend

By *scouple07Couple
over a year ago

louth, Ireland

We have a lovense moxie clit stimulator which is great fun while out and about and also very good stimulator, also bought a g spot vibrator a few weeks ago and love that 1 already

Mrs

By *adger BrocMan
over a year ago

Co. Cork

Seems you have never poured concrete in shuttering then.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Seems you have never poured concrete in shuttering then."

No just walked across them a few times afterwards

Post new Message to Thread