Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Describe good oral….

Jump to newest

By *inden OP   Man
over a year ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

Few threads doing the rounds at the moment about oral, some like to receive, some don’t, some like to give, some don’t, it’s a subjective thing……

But for those who like it, describe it, from a givers, or receivers point of view……..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oungcurious9Man
over a year ago

clonmel, Waterford

Very interested in seeing where this goes

By *yno21Man
over a year ago

banbridge

Eyes locked and sloppy deepthroat nothing better lol

By *208numeWoman
over a year ago

Navan

“And what makes me so ‘good’ as you say?” he playfully asks. “You realize oral starts outside the bedroom and involves all senses” she mutters as he kisses her neck, her eyes rolling back with pleasure. “Is that so?” he smiles, guiding her back on the bed. “Oral started the moment we realized there was chemistry and we used our mouths and ears to ask, listen and understand one another better. When you touched me, you also used your eyes to gauge my response, keeping intentional sexual connection and anticipation. Your tempo as you lick me (and additional finger use if required) is negotiated. You also realize ‘keep going’ doesn’t mean ‘go faster’”. “Why thank you” he said grateful and respectful for the feedback.

By *dfabMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne

"“And what makes me so ‘good’ as you say?” he playfully asks. “You realize oral starts outside the bedroom and involves all senses” she mutters as he kisses her neck, her eyes rolling back with pleasure. “Is that so?” he smiles, guiding her back on the bed. “Oral started the moment we realized there was chemistry and we used our mouths and ears to ask, listen and understand one another better. When you touched me, you also used your eyes to gauge my response, keeping intentional sexual connection and anticipation. Your tempo as you lick me (and additional finger use if required) is negotiated. You also realize ‘keep going’ doesn’t mean ‘go faster’”. “Why thank you” he said grateful and respectful for the feedback. "

By *ickleOurFancyCouple
over a year ago

Reading

"“And what makes me so ‘good’ as you say?” he playfully asks. “You realize oral starts outside the bedroom and involves all senses” she mutters as he kisses her neck, her eyes rolling back with pleasure. “Is that so?” he smiles, guiding her back on the bed. “Oral started the moment we realized there was chemistry and we used our mouths and ears to ask, listen and understand one another better. When you touched me, you also used your eyes to gauge my response, keeping intentional sexual connection and anticipation. Your tempo as you lick me (and additional finger use if required) is negotiated. You also realize ‘keep going’ doesn’t mean ‘go faster’”. “Why thank you” he said grateful and respectful for the feedback.

"

By *hilaboutMan
over a year ago

kilkenny

From a receiving point of view good oral is when she willingly goes down n explores the tip of the cock with her tongue n slowly takes it deep in her mouth plenty of saliva n no teeth making contact n just to up the sensation she might suck both testicles before sucking on cock again until climax

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ahhhlalal lalalalalal balablabalbalavallaba aaaaalalalallalala

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Ahhhlalal lalalalalal balablabalbalavallaba aaaaalalalallalala"

I second that

By *exesrangerMan
over a year ago

city

Ah no... its sound like an ABBA song.... that can't be right.... really?

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Ah no... its sound like an ABBA song.... that can't be right.... really? "

Love ABBA

By *exesrangerMan
over a year ago

city

"Ah no... its sound like an ABBA song.... that can't be right.... really?

Love ABBA "

Awwwww no

so close

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

[Removed by poster at 05/12/22 21:23:07]

Post new Message to Thread