Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

The Fab Commandments

Jump to newest

By *asual777 OP   Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

From the lounge

Thou shalt not start threads complaining about not getting meets . There is no obligation for anyone to meet you . It’s not some equitable system where everyone gets laid 17.3 times a year

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"From the lounge

Thou shalt not start threads complaining about not getting meets . There is no obligation for anyone to meet you . It’s not some equitable system where everyone gets laid 17.3 times a year "

Should there not be ten??

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Thou shall not start threads with...From the lounge

By *astelloWoman
over a year ago

Tír na nÓg

Thou shall to commit adulting.. Cos no one really wants to be grow up.

over a year ago

Thou will not drink wine and be on fab again lol

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

Thou shalt never tell tales out of school: discretion, secrecy and confidentiality are absolutely guaranteed.

By *asual777 OP   Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

"Thou shall not start threads with...From the lounge "

Is someone cruising for a bruising ?

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

Thou shall not send unsolicited phallic imagines

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

Thou shall not take the lords name in vain except when in the throes of passion

over a year ago

Thou shalt not post photos on FAB borrowed from the Internet....

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

1. Thou shalt have a profile showing a silhouette with a decadent choice of cock pics taken from every angle, compared to the size of various household items while clearly showing a grubby and untidy background, preferably a manky toilet.

2. Thou shalt spam the site's servers by informing all that Fabswingers is a publicly traded entity (because everyone really gives a shit).

3. In addition, thou shalt add the disclaimer to Sydney University (what they want with stranger's random 10 inch cock pics and well hidden six packs is beyond me).

4. Thou shalt be crude, rude or abusive in any and all aspects of messaging, particularly after not receiving an immediate favourable response to your FAF message at 2am.

5. Thou shalt turn silent once an arrangement to meet has been made, especially when said arrangement was made while you were in the throes of self loving passion.

6. When the arranged social is merely seconds away, when prompted as to your whereabouts, you give a striking excuse - burying your grandmother's hamster while performing an exorcism on her as said hamster was possessed and infected her.

7. For those who turn up to an arrangement, thou shalt look nothing like the photographs exchanged. At best you're only 15 years older, at worst you've had a body (and personality) transplant.

8. Thou shalt (quite obviously) troll the Forum, mocking, making fun of others, being rude and downright obnoxious - but just within site rules so as not to infer a timeout, whilst riling others who will get a timeout upon your report.

9. Thou shalt create a second, third and fourth profile to keep trolling, to impersonate someone who's not actually yourself, to follow and stalk those you are interested in (but who have no interest in you).

And finally

10. Thou shalt worship A la Carte as the Lord, thy God and serve them only

By *exesrangerMan
over a year ago

city

Is this from the lounge by any chance ?

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Is this from the lounge by any chance ? "

God forbid, that would be a mortal sin

By *ohnFKMan
over a year ago

Where the Streets Have No Name

[Removed by poster at 04/12/22 10:25:11]

By *ohnFKMan
over a year ago

Where the Streets Have No Name

"1. Thou shalt have a profile showing a silhouette with a decadent choice of cock pics taken from every angle, compared to the size of various household items while clearly showing a grubby and untidy background, preferably a manky toilet.

2. Thou shalt spam the site's servers by informing all that Fabswingers is a publicly traded entity (because everyone really gives a shit).

3. In addition, thou shalt add the disclaimer to Sydney University (what they want with stranger's random 10 inch cock pics and well hidden six packs is beyond me).

4. Thou shalt be crude, rude or abusive in any and all aspects of messaging, particularly after not receiving an immediate favourable response to your FAF message at 2am.

5. Thou shalt turn silent once an arrangement to meet has been made, especially when said arrangement was made while you were in the throes of self loving passion.

6. When the arranged social is merely seconds away, when prompted as to your whereabouts, you give a striking excuse - burying your grandmother's hamster while performing an exorcism on her as said hamster was possessed and infected her.

7. For those who turn up to an arrangement, thou shalt look nothing like the photographs exchanged. At best you're only 15 years older, at worst you've had a body (and personality) transplant.

8. Thou shalt (quite obviously) troll the Forum, mocking, making fun of others, being rude and downright obnoxious - but just within site rules so as not to infer a timeout, whilst riling others who will get a timeout upon your report.

9. Thou shalt create a second, third and fourth profile to keep trolling, to impersonate someone who's not actually yourself, to follow and stalk those you are interested in (but who have no interest in you).

And finally

"

Howled!!

Especially 5 & 6 (oh dear!! )

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

Thou shalt not tell other people how to go about the way of life on here

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

"1. Thou shalt have a profile showing a silhouette with a decadent choice of cock pics taken from every angle, compared to the size of various household items while clearly showing a grubby and untidy background, preferably a manky toilet.

And finally

"

Can’t be reading this, is there an abbreviated version

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

And finally

Can’t be reading this, is there an abbreviated version "

A la carte is thy God

By *exesrangerMan
over a year ago

city

"Is this from the lounge by any chance ?

God forbid, that would be a mortal sin "

Yeah sorry I was just double checking. I was unsure there so I just wanted to double check

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

And finally

A la carte is thy God "

It’s moments like this I’m thankful I’m an atheist

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

And finally

A la carte is thy God

It’s moments like this I’m thankful I’m an atheist "

I've just given you something to believe in - you dare defy me?

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Yeah sorry I was just double checking. I was unsure there so I just wanted to double check"

Repetition seems to rub off on you

By *isnameismargaretMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Thou shalt not cum then instantly run.

By *exesrangerMan
over a year ago

city

Yeah sorry I was just double checking. I was unsure there so I just wanted to double check

Repetition seems to rub off on you "

What can I say ? I heard them talking about the double bubble Christmas payment on the wireless during the week and then realised I'm in a job.

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

What can I say ? I heard them talking about the double bubble Christmas payment on the wireless during the week and then realised I'm in a job. "

Damn, I feel sorry for you

By *exesrangerMan
over a year ago

city

What can I say ? I heard them talking about the double bubble Christmas payment on the wireless during the week and then realised I'm in a job.

Damn, I feel sorry for you "

Ikr ....I feel sorry for me too,wanna hug it out?

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Damn, I feel sorry for you

Ikr ....I feel sorry for me too,wanna hug it out? "

Virtual hug sent

over a year ago

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife nor assume that the pampas grass in their garden is anything more than a relic from the people who lived there in 1976

By *isnameismargaretMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife nor assume that the pampas grass in their garden is anything more than a relic from the people who lived there in 1976"

I'd have to see the wife before I made any promises. Is the husband fair game?

over a year ago

"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife nor assume that the pampas grass in their garden is anything more than a relic from the people who lived there in 1976

I'd have to see the wife before I made any promises. Is the husband fair game?"

Totally

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

Thou shalt leave the lounge alone

Thou shalt not be disrespectful to dead hamsters

Thou shalt not favour any vegetation and allow all to have equal merit in landscaping design

Thou shalt actually covet each and every neighbours wife you can get your hands on

Thou shalt always realise _xplicit is entirely serious

over a year ago

Thou shalll not think your the dogs bollocks.

over a year ago

"From the lounge

Thou shalt not start threads complaining about not getting meets . There is no obligation for anyone to meet you . It’s not some equitable system where everyone gets laid 17.3 times a year "

Anybody with any sense here fully knows there is no obligation for anyone to meet , some might complain or get frustrated that they cannot get meets but going on the forums saying they can't get meets is something that might be their way of dealing with their frustration but people are under no obligation to meet if they don't want to .

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Thou shalt leave the lounge alone

Thou shalt not be disrespectful to dead hamsters

Thou shalt not favour any vegetation and allow all to have equal merit in landscaping design

Thou shalt actually covet each and every neighbours wife you can get your hands on

Thou shalt always realise _xplicit is entirely serious "

I hope that respect for hamsters is exclusive to hamsters and doesn't extend to other vermin, eh sorry, excuse my spelling, critters

By *onnrodMan
over a year ago

moira

Thou shalt not post status about an impending flounce and bounce in the hope of attracting ego bolstering attention and pleas for you to stay

By *exesrangerMan
over a year ago

city

Thou shall not, under any circumstances use deodorant cans or tv remote controls as a measuring device for your purple headed love truncheon.

over a year ago

Thiu shall not cover thy neighbours wife unless its part of a mfm. Depending on if hes involved in the mfm or a cuckhold!!!

over a year ago

Thou shalt not shame

Thou shalt live and let live

Thou shalt live your best, most authentic & real, honest life like the credits are already rolling

over a year ago

Thou shalt not uploads most recent pics from sexytoyboytoys.net and claim as thou owns 8" 8pack oiled up self

Post new Message to Thread