Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Sean Quinn

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sean had it all and Iv seen all his properties and house up in ballyconnoll it’s tricky business up that way and he employed alot and that’s why it’s Quinn’s!!man built from nothing to billions what a man

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lightlySamMan
over a year ago

dublin 6

But men are fallible....

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Greed greed and more fucking greed!!I drove through his home town many a time and what he did is impressive

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I didn't see the programme so l can't comment but what the Government did to the ordinary people of this country to bail out the banks was totally scandalous...the ordinary person of this Country was crucified financially for the banks .

By *ombikerMan
over a year ago

the right side of the river

He had a lot of political enemies.

CRH (road stone) wanted rid of him and they have close ties to government. The established insurance motor and health insurance companies wanted rid of him because it was serious competition. And of course when the bankers blew away everyone’s money he got pulled into it as well.

I’m not saying he is a saint but he was serious competition for the long established and politically connected financial and industrial cartels in Ireland.

By *ursecretmischiefCouple
over a year ago

The West

I haven't watched the documentary yet, will do at the weekend.

But it always amuses me that people think he built an empire on either side of the border during the troubles!

The best case I've ever seen for "Never let the truth get in the way of good story"!

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"He had a lot of political enemies.

CRH (road stone) wanted rid of him and they have close ties to government. The established insurance motor and health insurance companies wanted rid of him because it was serious competition. And of course when the bankers blew away everyone’s money he got pulled into it as well.

I’m not saying he is a saint but he was serious competition for the long established and politically connected financial and industrial cartels in Ireland."

Funny enough it wasn't his competitors who brought him down, he did it all by himself, a self made man throughout.

By *th dub buddiesCouple
over a year ago

Dundrum

"Sean had it all and Iv seen all his properties and house up in ballyconnoll it’s tricky business up that way and he employed alot and that’s why it’s Quinn’s!!man built from nothing to billions what a man "
......and he leaves a debt of 2.5 billion????what a man....

By *th dub buddiesCouple
over a year ago

Dundrum

"He had a lot of political enemies.

I’m not saying he is a saint but he was serious competition for the long established and politically connected financial and industrial cartels in Ireland."

...and 9.11 was an inside job......give me a break

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I completely agree, look at the take over of Irish Industrial Explosives!

Post new Message to Thread