Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Faking it

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So this is something Ive always wondered.

How many women have faked an orgasm and why.

I'll go first.

Yes I'm guilty of this over the years especially when a partner has been banging away either with his c**k or a finger and its just boring.

Unimaginative and with not much technique I done it just to get the experience over with to end the bordom or the barrage of being poked that hard and fast that it was starting to cause unwanted friction.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep yep and yep

Faked orgasms and Cumming

By *adylaceWoman
over a year ago

Waterford City

I think the shorter list would be how many women haven't. Lol. I think most of us have at one time or another.

By *eard and BoobsCouple
over a year ago

Portstewart

Not with Mr Beard as he knows what he’s doing but I have in the past.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I wonder if there's any woman who hasn't done it.

By *on655Man
over a year ago

Bronte

Never understood this tbh, as a fella I’ve had it done to me and there is nothing more demoralising. Especially if it’s just to end whatever is going on.

Tell the fella/woman how you like it. Help them help you. Don’t put on a show for the sake of keeping their ego in tact, sex is to be enjoyed by everyone involved so why not just say what you like instead of just going along with it.

over a year ago

Many times! Just to make them feel better

Not anymore though, I know my worth

over a year ago

I've never had to fake it

over a year ago

"Never understood this tbh, as a fella I’ve had it done to me and there is nothing more demoralising. Especially if it’s just to end whatever is going on.

Tell the fella/woman how you like it. Help them help you. Don’t put on a show for the sake of keeping their ego in tact, sex is to be enjoyed by everyone involved so why not just say what you like instead of just going along with it. "

I do agree with you but for some men it's all about the end result they think once a woman has cum it's there turn so they want it quickly then it's there turn so they think the quicker the better.

over a year ago

"Never understood this tbh, as a fella I’ve had it done to me and there is nothing more demoralising. Especially if it’s just to end whatever is going on.

Tell the fella/woman how you like it. Help them help you. Don’t put on a show for the sake of keeping their ego in tact, sex is to be enjoyed by everyone involved so why not just say what you like instead of just going along with it. "

Well as I've never cum or orgasmed sometimes it's just easier to fake

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Yes I did it in the past. It was when I was in a long term relationship and just to end the finger blasting or the endless pumping away he was doing. And yes I had tried to talk to him and tell him what I enjoyed and didn't enjoy but he never listened to what I had to say. But I was a lot younger then and didn't have to confidence to just say nope this is working for me and stopping. Now I would have no issue doing that if someone ignored what I said and continued to do something I didn't enjoy.

So in answer to the question yes I have previously faked orgasms.But I no longer do as I don't see the point.

By *on655Man
over a year ago

Bronte

"I do agree with you but for some men it's all about the end result they think once a woman has cum it's there turn so they want it quickly then it's there turn so they think the quicker the better. "

I don’t think I’m speaking for all men here but I ll back myself and say the majority just don’t know any better which is why it can go like that. But I reckon if you tell them that you aren’t going to orgasm 9/10 they will take the hint.

By *on655Man
over a year ago

Bronte

"Well as I've never cum or orgasmed sometimes it's just easier to fake "

I’ve actually came across someone that hasn’t either but just because you can’t doesn’t mean can’t enjoy it without having to fake the end. Just say you need a rest or a drink of water lol

By *pacekittyWoman
over a year ago

dublin

Can proudly confirm

I have never faked an orgasm!

I would rather verbalise how i cum and what does it for me

Instead of feeding someone’s ego

Or actually doing them a disservice that they are “doing it right”

Honestly each womans body is different and so complex, no one can make every woman cum every time so communication is such a big part of it

I almost share that burden (by rubbing my own clit, getting on top or shoving my nipples in their mouth) lol

By *on655Man
over a year ago

Bronte

Also for clarity I’m not trying to tell anyone woman what they should do, I’m giving my perspective as a man about how annoying it is for a woman that fakes it and giving ideas on how to approach it different.

over a year ago

"Well as I've never cum or orgasmed sometimes it's just easier to fake

I’ve actually came across someone that hasn’t either but just because you can’t doesn’t mean can’t enjoy it without having to fake the end. Just say you need a rest or a drink of water lol"

Oh I'm comfortable enough now to say it, but before I joined fab I didn't realise supposed to enjoy sex

over a year ago

I’ve actually came across someone that hasn’t either but just because you can’t doesn’t mean can’t enjoy it without having to fake the end. Just say you need a rest or a drink of water lol"

Did coming across them help?

over a year ago

I’ve actually came across someone that hasn’t either but just because you can’t doesn’t mean can’t enjoy it without having to fake the end. Just say you need a rest or a drink of water lol

Did cumming across them help?"

Sorted that for ya

over a year ago

Tell the fella/woman how you like it. Help them help you. Don’t put on a show for the sake of keeping their ego in tact, sex is to be enjoyed by everyone involved so why not just say what you like instead of just going along with it.

Well as I've never cum or orgasmed sometimes it's just easier to fake "

There can be a lot of different reasons this can happen.

I have talked to a few clients with this issue they could get close then loose it and they find the tantric breathing excersise i teach them very helpful.

over a year ago

In my younger days for sure. Older and wiser me has no problem now verbalising if something isn't working or that it's not going to happen no matter what they do (some days just be like that)

By *arajeanCouple
over a year ago

mayo

I have never

Jean

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

When I was younger i did wasn't the best thing to do looking back, now it dosent happen easily for me quite rare in fact, ill always say this and let them know what is working to help and definitely what dosent ...

over a year ago

vixen you say unimaginative, what would be using your imagination?

over a year ago

"vixen you say unimaginative, what would be using your imagination?"
just pounding away no thought process put into it any man can hit a nail with a hammer

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I would rather know if I wasn't pressing the right buttons but if someone did tell me that it would never become a challenge.

I've never seen an orgasm as the ultimate goal and that includes my own.

It says on my profile that laughing is a very important part of sex and that for me is more important than an orgasm.

Getting naked with someone and intimate exploration with zero pressure or expectation while laughing together is a much more enjoyable experience.

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman
over a year ago

Naughty Lane

I don't fake it... very rare I cum with play partners.and they know all about it,so no need to fake it really.

But that's just me!

By *exesrangerMan
over a year ago

city

Aw man you've let the cat out of the bag.

If i ever hear someone ask for a rest or a glass of water whilst in the throws of passion..... now EVERYONE KNOWS¡!

over a year ago

"I don't fake it... very rare I cum with play partners.and they know all about it,so no need to fake it really.

But that's just me!"

I find that terrible that if your meeting a play partner, surely they should know what makes a woman cum??

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"I don't fake it... very rare I cum with play partners.and they know all about it,so no need to fake it really.

But that's just me!

I find that terrible that if your meeting a play partner, surely they should know what makes a woman cum??"

It's extremely rare for me to cum id even go as far as saying never It's definitely not what the person im with is doing wrong far from it It's just me....

over a year ago

But that's just me!

I find that terrible that if your meeting a play partner, surely they should know what makes a woman cum??

It's extremely rare for me to cum id even go as far as saying never It's definitely not what the person im with is doing wrong far from it It's just me...."

Why is it just you ??

I can understand the trust element if hes a new guy, but if hes doing something right, tell him to keep going??

over a year ago

But that's just me!

It's extremely rare for me to cum id even go as far as saying never It's definitely not what the person im with is doing wrong far from it It's just me....

Why is it just you ??

I can understand the trust element if hes a new guy, but if hes doing something right, tell him to keep going?? "

I'm the same I don't cum and it's my issue not the guys

By *on655Man
over a year ago

Bronte

Aw man you've let the cat out of the bag.

If i ever hear someone ask for a rest or a glass of water whilst in the throws of passion..... now EVERYONE KNOWS¡! "

Hahahahaa, I be glad of the rest myself at times lol

over a year ago

But that's just me!

Why is it just you ??

I can understand the trust element if hes a new guy, but if hes doing something right, tell him to keep going??

I'm the same I don't cum and it's my issue not the guys"

Oh fuck!!! Its a new pandemic !!!

By *amsevenMan
over a year ago

cork

I've faked it when I was younger. On round 2 only tho. Now I'll just let her know I'm not cumin

By *vpamelaTV/TS
over a year ago

kinkville

Anyone, do the opposite? Cum but pretend that you haven't to keep thing going and get another?

over a year ago

But that's just me!

It's extremely rare for me to cum id even go as far as saying never It's definitely not what the person im with is doing wrong far from it It's just me...."

You still free in the morning

over a year ago

I have faked it quite a few times over the last lotta years as I find that stress makes it more difficult to orgasm. When I faked it on a couple of Fab meets, it bothered me to the degree I stopped meeting as it just wasn't worth it.

Thankfully, I am now in a much better place and recently had the luxury of a fun filled, totally relaxing meet, which included a full body massage. Yip, everything is in perfect working order again

over a year ago

I remember playing never have I ever and someone said never faked an orgasim and I took a drink. And they couldnt believe men fake it too. I'm sure it's a much smaller % i think doing research they said was about 1 in 3 guys have or often fake it.

I'm sure (to be honest probably very often) someone has faked it with me and like some mentioned before I'd much rather she verbalise what they like but like others say it could be other things like stress or other things

over a year ago

Or would ye not explain what ye both like and make it good for the both parties? Some guys will talk a big game but they more then likely don't know what there doing. The quiet ones on the other hand there the ones to watch for

over a year ago

I can't answer that question on why they fake or do they fake as it's a question for women but l do know when a woman is gonna have an orgasm , her whole body starts to vibrate and you're happy that you're the reason that made her orgasm.

By *isnameismargaretMan
over a year ago

Dublin

It's a broad spectrum getting in sync with a partner. It's shocking the amount of people who are grown adults but never learned how to kiss or be gentle with a partners genetalia.

It can be tricky trying to guide someone sexually without offending.

This is why I always hold a sachet of mayonnaise between my butt cheeks in case I need to fake it and end an unsuccessful session.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/11/22 05:41:27]

By *ollyballsMan
over a year ago

Carlow

"Can proudly confirm

Or actually doing them a disservice that they are “doing it right”

Honestly each womans body is different and so complex, no one can make every woman cum every time so communication is such a big part of it

I almost share that burden (by rubbing my own clit, getting on top or shoving my nipples in their mouth) lol"

I agree.

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman
over a year ago

Naughty Lane

But that's just me!

I find that terrible that if your meeting a play partner, surely they should know what makes a woman cum??"

I'm not really bothered

It's not the reason I play with someone. I get a lot of pleasure seeing someone else enjoying themselves.

over a year ago

I faked it a few times way back when I was on anti depressants, they made reaching climax difficult and led to frustration so I wanted it to be over :/

By *ardyboy54321Man
over a year ago

Fermanagh

Women I don't mind if it's ever happened to me I was to busy counting 1,2,3,1,2,3 ahhhhh

By *exesrangerMan
over a year ago

city

"Can proudly confirm

Or actually doing them a disservice that they are “doing it

I almost share that burden (by rubbing my own clit, getting on top or shoving my nipples in their mouth) lol"

I'm so turned on right now

By *ittlekinks38Woman
over a year ago

outside belfast x

Yeah totally faked it many times just so it would be over already lol most times I need to sort myself after anyways which really isn't good either.I've had some fake with me too its weird but can get boring very quickly if they haven't a clue

I have more fun alone to be honest no need to fake anything there

By *ub23Man
over a year ago

wandering

Sometimes a lad doesn’t realize that more times than not that’s it not actually pounding with your co*k that makes her orgasm but actually a good bit of the time it’s the lead up through sensual foreplay

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It's not really to keep their ego intact but to be over with it.

Communicating what you like or don't like is a question of confidence and experience. If you scroll through the thread you find that a lot of women say they did in younger years but grown out of it with sexual experience.

Having said all that believe me some men are hopeless, not even guiding them would lead to a peak. So in younger years I just faked, these day I would just give up.

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

south side

Communicating what you like or don't like is a question of confidence and experience. If you scroll through the thread you find that a lot of women say they did in younger years but grown out of it with sexual experience.

Having said all that believe me some men are hopeless, not even guiding them would lead to a peak. So in younger years I just faked, these day I would just give up.

"

There's no point in trying to open a woman's legs if you haven't opened her heart first.

over a year ago

I have done in the past, like some women have said to get it over with.

But that is partially my fault as well though, a lack of communication of what you want or need makes a big difference.

over a year ago

There's no point in trying to open a woman's legs if you haven't opened her heart first. "

Did you mean mouth?

By *adylaceWoman
over a year ago

Waterford City

I do get what you're saying and I don't fake orgasms anymore but not all men take being gently told what works well. I tried it in the past and let's just say that I regretted it

over a year ago

"I do get what you're saying and I don't fake orgasms anymore but not all men take being gently told what works well. I tried it in the past and let's just say that I regretted it "

People with fragile egos like that shouldn't be swinging.

over a year ago

Only ever the once. My fmf experience with a married couple from here.

It taught me that quick meets without any real connection or with only an attraction to one or other person were not for me.

There were no insights to eachother's likes built up over time, no comfort level to feel I could communicate effectively, no emotional connection, no desire to care really, no investment in their or my pleasure. Just a sense of 'can I go yet?'

Live & learn.

over a year ago

I wish I didn’t read this. I thought all my performances were 10/10!!

By *weetfrenchkissMan
over a year ago

cork city

Tell the fella/woman how you like it. Help them help you. Don’t put on a show for the sake of keeping their ego in tact, sex is to be enjoyed by everyone involved so why not just say what you like instead of just going along with it. I do agree with you but for some men it's all about the end result they think once a woman has cum it's there turn so they want it quickly then it's there turn so they think the quicker the better. "

That is when men are selfish. The best way is to make women had pleasure first and the second round is for the man !

Why ? Just because it’s make you more exiting and a big turn on for the second round so the pleasure is double made

By *weetfrenchkissMan
over a year ago

cork city

Tell the fella/woman how you like it. Help them help you. Don’t put on a show for the sake of keeping their ego in tact, sex is to be enjoyed by everyone involved so why not just say what you like instead of just going along with it. I do agree with you but for some men it's all about the end result they think once a woman has cum it's there turn so they want it quickly then it's there turn so they think the quicker the better.

That is when men are selfish. The best way is to make women had pleasure first and the second round is for the man !

Why ? Just because it’s make you more exiting and a big turn on for the second round so the pleasure is double made"

And the sex is not to go straight to the point( put your dick on and fuck ) , it’s all you have around to tease each other first or yes you will have many faker women

over a year ago

Fake it till ya make it

It happens to both women and men ...confident to say I'd be tuned in enough to the other person to be aware that something is not right... as descried by others as boring and or just proding....the energy would indicate somethings missing...if someone doesn't orgasim its not the end of the world ...faking it is being passive and has more of an impact on the person faking it ...I don't like the idea of that happening for anyone ...but it happens

Great to hear that people no longer do that have done before ....self esteem self worth are priceless and not to be given away in the off chance of bruising someones Ego...

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

"I almost share that burden (by rubbing my own clit, getting on top or shoving my nipples in their mouth) lol"

I’ll not be faking anything if anyone decides to do this with me

By *ndqtMan
over a year ago

The Wild West

"Anyone, do the opposite? Cum but pretend that you haven't to keep thing going and get another? "

Yes - when I was younger... not sure I would get away with it now... battery would probably go flat in the pacemaker

over a year ago

Like most here did years ago but not now if something isn't doing it for me I'll say so, sometimes a lil rougher is nice others slower & gentler, but this all comes with age & experience but if personalities click then it's easier to be open with someone n make a joke bout it not been done to your liking so it's not as if your saying eh your doing that wrong, all bodies are different and react differently so everyone's a new learning curve

Post new Message to Thread