Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Good spots in cork

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I have to ask where is the best places (eircode) in cork that are quite and discreet to park up and have some fun. Message below North , South, East and West of Cork please.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So I have to ask where is the best places (eircode) in cork that are quite and discreet to park up and have some fun. Message below North , South, East and West of Cork please."

I am your father Luke

Go too bed

By *weetfrenchkissMan
over a year ago

cork city

"So I have to ask where is the best places (eircode) in cork that are quite and discreet to park up and have some fun. Message below North , South, East and West of Cork please.

I am your father Luke

Go too bed "

??????

By *weetfrenchkissMan
over a year ago

cork city

"So I have to ask where is the best places (eircode) in cork that are quite and discreet to park up and have some fun. Message below North , South, East and West of Cork please.

I am your father Luke

Go too bed "

lol

By *an I Kiss youMan
over a year ago

Manchester City Centre

"So I have to ask where is the best places (eircode) in cork that are quite and discreet to park up and have some fun. Message below North , South, East and West of Cork please."

On Anglesea street there is a nice quiet building there, just next to the fire brigade station.

I hear their reception is very hospitable and they have a reasonable accommodation too. That is not to mention their massive car park in the heart of city centre. They will even give you meals too

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So anyone have any suggestions that aren't smart ass answers, if you have great, if not keep them to yourself ffs

By *ablife22Man
over a year ago

cork

Around the back of college of commerce for many years

By *ndqtMan
over a year ago

The Wild West

On Anglesea street there is a nice quiet building there, just next to the fire brigade station.

I hear their reception is very hospitable and they have a reasonable accommodation too. That is not to mention their massive car park in the heart of city centre. They will even give you meals too "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Cork people don't do Eircodes boy, as they're a Republic

Post new Message to Thread