Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

East Belfast GAA Dinner Dance

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Holy fuck!

Just watched the videos doing the rounds. Absolute mayhem!

Was anyone there?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *amsevenMan
over a year ago

cork

What happened. Had a Google but found nothing

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Got sent some videos of this ..looks like the were all off their faces

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Madness!! men and women getting punched in the face. Shows one guy punching a woman straight into the face

Crazy shit

By *on655Man
over a year ago

Bronte

Don’t know if it was the east Belfast gaa dinner dance, it was sent into a couple of WhatsApp groups I’m in and the all said it was a wedding. Could be wrong though

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man
over a year ago

City Centre, Dublin

Aye wouldn’t be surprised if some outstanding members of the “community” are spreading lies about that club, there’s a few unsavoury elements trying to get rid of them

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Its a british wedding on twitter

By *ursecretmischiefCouple
over a year ago

The West

A wedding in England, a 40 person brawl broke out among family members!

8 or 10 lads from the same family arrested, all called Stokes!

over a year ago

The West

"Aye wouldn’t be surprised if some outstanding members of the “community” are spreading lies about that club, there’s a few unsavoury elements trying to get rid of them"

Ya, most likely. You wouldn't be suprised with that at all!

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man
over a year ago

City Centre, Dublin

"Aye wouldn’t be surprised if some outstanding members of the “community” are spreading lies about that club, there’s a few unsavoury elements trying to get rid of them

Ya, most likely. You wouldn't be suprised with that at all!"

Yeah the clubhouse has been burnt down and death threats sent to members, all for playing a sport

By *eepixieWoman
over a year ago

belfast

It wouldn’t be GAA in EAST Belfast… just saying.

There are quite a lot of those videos doing the rounds, one was from a football tournaments awards dinner, it was anything goes…..men hitting women, disgraceful.

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

"It wouldn’t be GAA in EAST Belfast… just saying.

There are quite a lot of those videos doing the rounds, one was from a football tournaments awards dinner, it was anything goes…..men hitting women, disgraceful. "

There is a GAA club in east Belfast weeP, it’s finding it tough to get accepted by a lot of locals though

By *eepixieWoman
over a year ago

belfast

There are quite a lot of those videos doing the rounds, one was from a football tournaments awards dinner, it was anything goes…..men hitting women, disgraceful.

There is a GAA club in east Belfast weeP, it’s finding it tough to get accepted by a lot of locals

though"

Really!! I’ve never heard of it!!

By *ornyandwellhungMan
over a year ago

belfast

There is a GAA club in east Belfast weeP, it’s finding it tough to get accepted by a lot of locals

though

Really!! I’ve never heard of it!! "

It’s definitely there weeP.

over a year ago

"Aye wouldn’t be surprised if some outstanding members of the “community” are spreading lies about that club, there’s a few unsavoury elements trying to get rid of them

Yeah the clubhouse has been burnt down and death threats sent to members, all for playing a sport"

I think you’ll find it’s more to do with the sectarian nature of the GAA. Grounds being used for IRA commemorations and grounds being named after IRA members etc, nasty business.

The GAA have a lot of work to do before they will become acceptable to the communities that the IRA murdered and destroyed for decades.

By *on655Man
over a year ago

Bronte

Yeah the clubhouse has been burnt down and death threats sent to members, all for playing a sport

I think you’ll find it’s more to do with the sectarian nature of the GAA. Grounds being used for IRA commemorations and grounds being named after IRA members etc, nasty business.

The GAA have a lot of work to do before they will become acceptable to the communities that the IRA murdered and destroyed for decades."

But what east Belfast GAA are trying to do is exactly that, step away from whatever stigma is seen from the outside looking in. Their crest is the H&W cranes. They have opened the doors anyone and everyone, they are trying to involves themselves into the community to show that. There is no ‘us/them’ it’s sport for all. I can see your frustration with gaa clubs that have been around for 50years plus but east Belfast gaa are a shining light and don’t deserve to be tarred with the same brush. Go check their fb page and you will see yourself

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

The GAA have a lot of work to do before they will become acceptable to the communities that the IRA murdered and destroyed for decades."

Come on there's roads , estates and groups named after all sorts of murderers (hero's to some villains to others) all over the world

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man
over a year ago

City Centre, Dublin

The GAA isn’t the sporting wing of the IRA, its matches are on sky, they have communities in Dubai, USA, Canada, Australia and England…

over a year ago

The GAA have a lot of work to do before they will become acceptable to the communities that the IRA murdered and destroyed for decades.

The GAA isn’t the sporting wing of the IRA, its matches are on sky, they have communities in Dubai, USA, Canada, Australia and England…"

Just a pity it allows IRA commemorations to be held in its grounds. Could you imagine ANY IFA football ground being used for UVF or UDA commemorations? Come on now. It is a political and cultural organisation that uses sport to further its objectives. That’s the reason it was formed. If the GAA is a sport, it is a sectarian sport.

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man
over a year ago

City Centre, Dublin

The GAA isn’t the sporting wing of the IRA, its matches are on sky, they have communities in Dubai, USA, Canada, Australia and England…

Just a pity it allows IRA commemorations to be held in its grounds. Could you imagine ANY IFA football ground being used for UVF or UDA commemorations? Come on now. It is a political and cultural organisation that uses sport to further its objectives. That’s the reason it was formed. If the GAA is a sport, it is a sectarian sport."

Hmm, don’t want to go down a rabbit hole but what exactly are the GAA’s political objectives?

over a year ago

"

Come on there's roads , estates and groups named after all sorts of murderers (hero's to some villains to others) all over the world"

Sorry but there are none named after UVF/UFF etc murderers.

over a year ago

"

But what east Belfast GAA are trying to do is exactly that, step away from whatever stigma is seen from the outside looking in. Their crest is the H&W cranes. They have opened the doors anyone and everyone, they are trying to involves themselves into the community to show that. There is no ‘us/them’ it’s sport for all. I can see your frustration with gaa clubs that have been around for 50years plus but east Belfast gaa are a shining light and don’t deserve to be tarred with the same brush. Go check their fb page and you will see yourself "

The GAA has a long way to go in building bridges.

over a year ago

The West

Just a pity it allows IRA commemorations to be held in its grounds. Could you imagine ANY IFA football ground being used for UVF or UDA commemorations? Come on now. It is a political and cultural organisation that uses sport to further its objectives. That’s the reason it was formed. If the GAA is a sport, it is a sectarian sport."

The UVF never needed the IFA facilities they had full use of all public buildings, police stations, barracks,politicians etc.

Those who think the GAA is sectarian just expose the narrow world they've been raised and live in. I feel pity for them.

On the other hand I've played gaelic games all over the world with people from nearly every religion and race, male and female, fellas with beer bellies and women with Olympic medals!

Unfortunately the sadest case I've come across was a young protestant man in Britain who had to hide his participation in sport from his family, out of fear!

over a year ago

Someplace like Windsor Park ??

By *exesrangerMan
over a year ago

area

"Madness!! men and women getting punched in the face. Shows one guy punching a woman straight into the face

Crazy shit"

That was nuts. Punched straight in the kisser and not one fuck was given that it was a woman. That's nasty,I mean if you're gonna hit a woman you're best off to hit her right in the fanny

over a year ago

That wasn't a Gaa dinner someone up to no good. It was a travellers wedding. They ended up in court the next day. Never believe what you see or hear on the internet until you check it out

over a year ago

It was a travellers wedding. It was on the news the next day. Some small mind trying to smeer shite

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

"

But what east Belfast GAA are trying to do is exactly that, step away from whatever stigma is seen from the outside looking in. Their crest is the H&W cranes. They have opened the doors anyone and everyone, they are trying to involves themselves into the community to show that. There is no ‘us/them’ it’s sport for all. I can see your frustration with gaa clubs that have been around for 50years plus but east Belfast gaa are a shining light and don’t deserve to be tarred with the same brush. Go check their fb page and you will see yourself

The GAA has a long way to go in building bridges."

except it had nothing got to do with Gaa

By *ndrewC999Man
over a year ago

Ballyrobert

So nobody got grooped, had a sexy ass or gushing pussy in this video?

Sorry for asking but I thought this was a sex site not some Belfast radio talk show.

By *on655Man
over a year ago

Bronte

"

except it had nothing got to do with Gaa "

This wasn’t in relation to the original post, it was in reply to another comment someone had made about GAA clubs being named after IRA members.

These threads tend to go from the original point into chinese whispers where a whole new topic gets discussed in the space of a few messages.

I’m well aware the video being showed had nothing to do with gaa

By *ickyAthleticMan
over a year ago

Galway

Its the times we live in folks. I got sent them videos too claiming it was a local hotel. A bit of googleing goes a long way of finding the truth for yourself. While the gaa has a long way to go i dont think renaming clubs etc is something that needs consideration. I mean history is history and should be left like that. Should we rename every street in the country to try and forget about or past?

over a year ago

"So nobody got grooped, had a sexy ass or gushing pussy in this video?

Sorry for asking but I thought this was a sex site not some Belfast radio talk show.

"

Post new Message to Thread