Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Trip to Amsterdam

Jump to newest

By *ewmale2021 OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Trip to Amsterdam in few weeks and recommendations site seeing drinking and fun.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Been a few years since I was there but The Banana Bar was good craic and the live sex shows are good for a laugh

By *scouple07Couple
over a year ago

louth, Ireland

There in a couple of weeks ourselves so also interested in recommendations

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

[Removed by poster at 21/11/22 14:58:07]

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

We went to a swingers bar there called Sameplace. Was a good evening. They have a dungeon downstairs and Laura really enjoyed being fucked in the cage.

By *ewmale2021 OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Been before myself. But there's always something new to do and explore.

By *aughty and Nice timesCouple
over a year ago

tie u down town

We also visited same place . Great nite . Small friendly venue. There is couples only nite of a Saturday

By *ewmale2021 OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"We went to a swingers bar there called Sameplace. Was a good evening. They have a dungeon downstairs and Laura really enjoyed being fucked in the cage."

Hey any more info could you pm me

By *inkn12Man
over a year ago

tenerife

"We went to a swingers bar there called Sameplace. Was a good evening. They have a dungeon downstairs and Laura really enjoyed being fucked in the cage."

Sound like a good night!

Does this place allow single guys?

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"We went to a swingers bar there called Sameplace. Was a good evening. They have a dungeon downstairs and Laura really enjoyed being fucked in the cage.

Sound like a good night!

Does this place allow single guys?"

No idea. The website is easy to find

By *inkn12Man
over a year ago

tenerife

"We went to a swingers bar there called Sameplace. Was a good evening. They have a dungeon downstairs and Laura really enjoyed being fucked in the cage.

Sound like a good night!

Does this place allow single guys?

I found some reviews, they say they do. I’m due to call them when I’m off the train with the potential to attend tonight. I’ll report back!

No idea. The website is easy to find"

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

When you're in Amsterdam, why not head out to see why Amsterdam and Holland are able to exist; visit the colossal engineering feats at the Afsluitdijk and the Rhine Barriers near Bergen op Zoom; very easy to reach by public transport in Netherlands.

By way of contrast, there are some excellent live shows in the Red Light area, near Dam Square.

By *scouple07Couple
over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Are the peep shows worth a visit?

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Are the peep shows worth a visit? "

Was in a place with lots of video booths and a few that had curtains where if you paid a woman she'd play with herself while ye could look at her behind glass

There's also a live sex show on a rotating circular bed that you can pay to watch

You're in a little booth and you pay by the 5 mins using euro coins in a slot....most of the shows were female with female but one every now and then was male and female

I've never seen more disinterested people having sex in my life

Every 30 seconds ...change position....fake orgasms for both

Must be a very hard job in fairness.....definitely not sexy

By *errySubMan
over a year ago

Co L/Derry

De Engelbewaarder

Or something like that spelling. Great bar, not a brown cafe, but full of locals, great atmosphere and beers. Had it recomrnded by a local and wasn't disappointed.

By *scouple07Couple
over a year ago

louth, Ireland

"Are the peep shows worth a visit?

Was in a place with lots of video booths and a few that had curtains where if you paid a woman she'd play with herself while ye could look at her behind glass

There's also a live sex show on a rotating circular bed that you can pay to watch

You're in a little booth and you pay by the 5 mins using euro coins in a slot....most of the shows were female with female but one every now and then was male and female

"

Cheers bog, might give it a go even if it's just to witness it

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Are the peep shows worth a visit?

Cheers bog, might give it a go even if it's just to witness it"

Exactly a bit of fun for the 2 of ye

By *ewmale2021 OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Been to the revolving peep show. Basically bed I centre that rotates. 12 small booths surrounding it. Pay your money curtain opens. Girl or couple there playing. Can see faces of everyone in the booths across from you. No photos or she puts cloth over booth window

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Been to the revolving peep show. Basically bed I centre that rotates. 12 small booths surrounding it. Pay your money curtain opens. Girl or couple there playing. Can see faces of everyone in the booths across from you. No photos or she puts cloth over booth window

"

Thats actually the fun bit trying to figure out if the couple or single person is wanking under the window opposite your window. They can't be seen but you can guess by their facial expressions

over a year ago

Hi we go this week to Amsterdam. Any recommendation nice club for fun ?

By *ewmale2021 OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Hi we go this week to Amsterdam. Any recommendation nice club for fun ? "

Hey I go on Friday to monday what days yous away

By *scouple07Couple
over a year ago

louth, Ireland

We go this weekend too

By *ickheadcuntCouple
over a year ago

Cork Ireland

Check out spa Deco and lost in Amsterdam

over a year ago

I didn't know I want fucked in a cage in Amsterdam until I read this

By *ewmale2021 OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Check out spa Deco and lost in Amsterdam "

Hey any more info on spa deco and your experience

By *reland8Man
over a year ago

sandyford

"Check out spa Deco and lost in Amsterdam "

Is spa deco just a spa that happens to be nude/natural (like lots in Europe)or is it a play area too?

over a year ago

Been to amaterdam a few times, it’s a fucking amazing place. The first time I was there I done the toursty stuff (if you are going for that i recommend the following)

- the hineken experience

It’s bloody amazing, starts off like any museum and then it goes off the rails and you will be d*unk by the time you leave the museum lol

- the ice bar

Again it’s very good, I had the best pint of beer in there but keep in mind you only get one glass so choose the pint glass and not the shot glass

- Amsterdam zoo

This is a hidden paradise in the middle of Amsterdam, perfect to chill out and relax and There’s so much animals in there.

- canal cruises

There’s manyyyy options to chose from but I stuck with the city site seeing company as I’ve used them in other city’s, tours are amazing and I highly recommend

- science museum

This is a building with about 8 floors packed full of interactive science experiments, really really really fun and they even have an adults only section at the top

- the Anne frank house

This was moving and I mean moving, I had to pause near the end and have a cry as it was that powerful and emotional but there’s a good pancake shop next door

If you are going to smoke I highly recommend the Grand Prix coffee shop, there smoke was amazing and the staff were really nice and friendly, would deffs give them 5 stars lol.

Be prepared if it’s your first time you will end up in the red light district very easy without realiseing and tbh is an amazing area, just keep in mind that there is plain clothes security guards walking about and if you are caught taking photos of the lady’s in the windows they will confiscate your phone/camera. Also on the red light there is a museum of sex, don’t waste your time with this, the highlight is the giant cock you can sit on. If yous wana know anything else just shoot me a message

Dave

By *ickheadcuntCouple
over a year ago

Cork Ireland

"Check out spa Deco and lost in Amsterdam

Is spa deco just a spa that happens to be nude/natural (like lots in Europe)or is it a play area too?"

That's correct but I suppose you could play anywhere if you really wanted to.

It's just a really nice place to relax on a cold day.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Check out spa Deco and lost in Amsterdam

Is spa deco just a spa that happens to be nude/natural (like lots in Europe)or is it a play area too?

That's correct but I suppose you could play anywhere if you really wanted to.

It's just a really nice place to relax on a cold day. "

I was nude in a sauna one day in there before I knew about fab

A couple from Dublin were also nude and we were the only 3 people in there

Thay asked me did I ever go to The Venue in Blanchardstown

I thought they meant one of the churches that are in lots of industrial estates in Dublin now

And said no......how feckin thick was I back then ...never heard of a swingers club

By *ewmale2021 OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Away on Friday. Any more info guys be great. Anyone go for massages while there?. Also sauna info?

By *scouple07Couple
over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Anyone going over rhe next few days needs warm clothes as weather forecast is saying its very very cold over there

over a year ago

Bring plenty money, I got charged €12 for a pint of IPA out in De Pijp. And down the centre it was €9 for a Heinken

By *ewmale2021 OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

In airport now. Flights delayed haha. There's cheap and dear places for beer in Amsterdam. Can't wait to get there

over a year ago

"In airport now. Flights delayed haha. There's cheap and dear places for beer in Amsterdam. Can't wait to get there"

Hope isn't too far delayed, have a great trip.

By *reland8Man
over a year ago

sandyford

Was it’s so bad that you’ve abandoned this post????

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

When your aircraft lands at Schipol Int'l airport, consider this interesting fact: the airport is built on the site of a famous naval battle, several hundred years ago.

Schipol airport obviously exists below sea level and is protected by a complex system of dijks and canals but the whole airport is gradually sinking, which compounds the issue of rising sea levels in the nearby North Sea.

There are some interesting things to see whilst in Amsterdam, but once you've been to a Peep Show or a Live Show, there is no need to pay to see another

By *andmhornyCouple
over a year ago

dublin

If you want beers at a reasonable price and good music go to Excalibur Cafe/bar in red-light district. Great location and music and good beer deals. Amsterdam is great town you will have a ball.

By *utchie80Man
over a year ago

Midleton

What a place. Lived there for four years. Lived in Rotterdam for 30 years. Go to Amsterdam once and have the big blow out ( great bars, great clubs, the previous suggested Someplace is good, lived five minute walk from there). Then go again and see how beautiful the city is.

By *s 2 xCouple
over a year ago

Clare, London, Manchester

We are going again to Amsterdam on the 23rd and spending Christmas there for the first time (not our first trip but first Christmas) can’t wait

By *ewmale2021 OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Great time in Amsterdam bar the flight delays. Such a great city. Great break from normality and reality with the coffee shops haha. Would go back in the morning if I could !

Post new Message to Thread