Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Scooter 3 Arena Dec 2nd

Jump to newest

By *loki_Helga OP   Couple
over a year ago

County

Hopeing we're not the only 2 going mad for this, let us know if were not alone ?

#GodSaveTheRave

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *peasinapod1Couple
over a year ago

dublin

We were at his last 2 gigs in Belfast he was fantastic. Didn’t book Dublin but you’d never know we could end up going yet

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wonder will ratty - sunrise get played

over a year ago

County

"We were at his last 2 gigs in Belfast he was fantastic. Didn’t book Dublin but you’d never know we could end up going yet "

Lets us know

By *peasinapod1Couple
over a year ago

dublin

Did you get standing or seated tickets

over a year ago

County

"Did you get standing or seated tickets

"

Seated, standing sold out

By *peasinapod1Couple
over a year ago

dublin

Just checked standing more real eased

By *appyhotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Wonder will ratty - sunrise get played "

I’d go just for that tune

Hubby

over a year ago

County

"Wonder will ratty - sunrise get played

I’d go just for that tune

Hubby"

Should be fun

over a year ago

County

"Just checked standing more real eased "

Balls, we have them bought and all, might have a look. We would prefer standing but will be great night either way

By *peasinapod1Couple
over a year ago

dublin

Feck we’re thinking but we’ve a gig the following night in Avila

By *appyhotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Just checked standing more real eased

Balls, we have them bought and all, might have a look. We would prefer standing but will be great night either way"

You can just walk down to standing.

Be better craic standing

Hubby

By *urFabFun21Couple
over a year ago

Somewhere

Balls, we have them bought and all, might have a look. We would prefer standing but will be great night either way"

If you can change them at all for standing, do. The ushers in the seats at 3arena are very aggressive to make sure people stay sitting. We've only gone to 1 gig there with seats and will never go again. 1 lady beside us started dancing to her favourite song and they shone a little torch on her and started shouting to sit down.

At a gig like scooter, you want to let loose a bit.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it either way, I'd go myself if I got a standing ticket between now and then but its something to be mindful of that they're not shy about telling people to sit down.

over a year ago

County

Can you though ? We were hoping that was the case but in this day and age seems unlikely.

over a year ago

County

Balls, we have them bought and all, might have a look. We would prefer standing but will be great night either way

If you can change them at all for standing, do. The ushers in the seats at 3arena are very aggressive to make sure people stay sitting. We've only gone to 1 gig there with seats and will never go again. 1 lady beside us started dancing to her favourite song and they shone a little torch on her and started shouting to sit down.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it either way, I'd go myself if I got a standing ticket between now and then but its something to be mindful of that they're not shy about telling people to sit down."

Were gonna check it out and see if we can, were hoping to be able to walk down to the standing area but that probably a no no

By *urFabFun21Couple
over a year ago

Somewhere

I'm sure you'll enjoy it either way, I'd go myself if I got a standing ticket between now and then but its something to be mindful of that they're not shy about telling people to sit down.

Were gonna check it out and see if we can, were hoping to be able to walk down to the standing area but that probably a no no"

I'll be honest, I didn't even think of that. I assumed they'd have people at stairs asking for tickets or whatever.

If you manage it, let us know because that's a game changer lol.

As it happens, we've had scooter on the speaker here all evening after seeing your post

over a year ago

County

Were gonna check it out and see if we can, were hoping to be able to walk down to the standing area but that probably a no no

I'll be honest, I didn't even think of that. I assumed they'd have people at stairs asking for tickets or whatever.

As it happens, we've had scooter on the speaker here all evening after seeing your post "

Same in the car all week, you either love him or hate him. We have friends who were at a festival recently, said he stole the show.

By *rHardCMan
over a year ago

Funtown

Yup going also standing..

By *ursecretmischiefCouple
over a year ago

The West

How do you sit at a Scooter concert?...seems pointless, no?

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"How do you sit at a Scooter concert?...seems pointless, no?"

Everyone will be standing anyway

over a year ago

Were gonna check it out and see if we can, were hoping to be able to walk down to the standing area but that probably a no no"

Go down to smoking area and just wait till a few others are going in then follow them in but as far as I know they don't check tickets once inside

By *ub23Man
over a year ago

wandering

"How do you sit at a Scooter concert?...seems pointless, no?"

I think your right sure you’d surely be jumping all over the world ?

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Go down to smoking area and just wait till a few others are going in then follow them in but as far as I know they don't check tickets once inside"

2 different smoking areas

over a year ago

Go down to smoking area and just wait till a few others are going in then follow them in but as far as I know they don't check tickets once inside

2 different smoking areas "

We got sent downstairs for Kevin bridges

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

We got sent downstairs for Kevin bridges"

He was fully seated ....no standing

over a year ago

We got sent downstairs for Kevin bridges

He was fully seated ....no standing "

That makes sense

over a year ago

Posse I need you on the floor

R u happy?

Call me mañana

Maria I like it loud

Logical song

Nessaja

Back in ireland

How much is the fish

Eyes without a face

Off the top of my head what others did I miss?

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Did he do maniac 2000

over a year ago

"Did he do maniac 2000 "

No that was Mark McCabe cover

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Did he do maniac 2000

No that was Mark McCabe cover "

Sorry.....haven't a clue about that type of music

By *208numeWoman
over a year ago

Navan

Off the top of my head what others did I miss?

F*** 2020

(One)Always hardcore

Endless summer

Don’t sit if you can dance

Hyper hyper.

over a year ago

"Off the top of my head what others did I miss?

F*** 2020

(One)Always hardcore

Endless summer

Hyper hyper.

"

Jumping all over the world

By *avid4olderMan
over a year ago

North Coast

"Posse I need you on the floor

R u happy?

Call me mañana

Maria I like it loud

Logical song

Nessaja

Back in ireland

How much is the fish

Eyes without a face

Off the top of my head what others did I miss? "

Every song on “…and the beat goes on”. What an album

By *izmo85Man
over a year ago

near border

Actually looking forward to this

By *azzdubMan
over a year ago

dublin

"Off the top of my head what others did I miss?

F*** 2020

(One)Always hardcore

Endless summer

Hyper hyper.

"

HYPER HYPER fuck that’s a good memory

over a year ago

County

As it happens, we've had scooter on the speaker here all evening after seeing your post "

No look changing tickets, just going to chance getting into the standing section, will let ye know.

By *ildGroverMan
over a year ago

rathfarnham

SCOOOTAH!!!!

MAKE

SOME

NOISE!!!

over a year ago

County

"Feck we’re thinking but we’ve a gig the following night in Avila "

Any update

over a year ago

Only seeing this thread now..

We are going

Sooo can’t wait

We was lucky to get standing tickets as read they are strict with seated ticket holders sitting no standing

By *acmullyCouple
over a year ago

in the land of diet coke and club orange

Cant wait between Marcus mumford on the Monday scooter on the Friday its going to be a rocking week

over a year ago

County

"Only seeing this thread now..

We are going

Sooo can’t wait

We was lucky to get standing tickets as read they are strict with seated ticket holders sitting no standing "

We coukd only get seated. A few on here saying you can head diwn to standing, not sure though. Its Scooter, will anyone be sitting

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

We are going

Sooo can’t wait

We was lucky to get standing tickets as read they are strict with seated ticket holders sitting no standing

We coukd only get seated. A few on here saying you can head diwn to standing, not sure though. Its Scooter, will anyone be sitting "

I know if I had seated tickets then I'd definitely be standing and walking down... to the nearest exit and out of thay place as fast as I fucking could

over a year ago

Talking about going to a scutter (sorry i mean scooter) concert,lol.

Then talking about sitting down at it.......lMAO...ROFL.

over a year ago

Commercial shite dance music from back in the day..

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

At a scooter gig you can be sure you wont be asked to sit so no problem on that score

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Scooter is to dance music what Ed Sheeran is to rap

over a year ago

Ya will be there spending 2 nites in Dublin can’t wait

over a year ago

County

We are going

Sooo can’t wait

We was lucky to get standing tickets as read they are strict with seated ticket holders sitting no standing "

Fuck it, we will make the most of it anyway, looking forward to it regardlesss

over a year ago

County

We are going

Sooo can’t wait

Sound for the insight

We coukd only get seated. A few on here saying you can head diwn to standing, not sure though. Its Scooter, will anyone be sitting

I know if I had seated tickets then I'd definitely be standing and walking down... to the nearest exit and out of thay place as fast as I fucking could "

over a year ago

County

"Commercial shite dance music from back in the day.."

Jaysus, were you not a bit old for scooter, even back in the day. Thanks for the opinion though. Raging we wont be bump n into you.

over a year ago

County

"Ya will be there spending 2 nites in Dublin can’t wait "

Great, hope u enjoy it.

over a year ago

County

"Scooter is to dance music what Ed Sheeran is to rap "

Leave Ed Sheeran alone, Hunter eats babies.

over a year ago

County

"Talking about going to a scutter (sorry i mean scooter) concert,lol.

Then talking about sitting down at it.......lMAO...ROFL."

Sound Jack, maybe you should head in, be a great night. You might get a an auld verifcation for yourself.

over a year ago

County

Hope ye all enjoy Scooter tonight, we definitely will, harmless fun, a throw back to fun time.

For all the lads too cool for scooter, ye dont have to comment, but regardless, Enjoy the Late Late, Mary Lou is on, we both have a thing for her, bit of a bird.

Shout out to the man in the ice cream van

By *onny17Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"Talking about going to a scutter (sorry i mean scooter) concert,lol.

Then talking about sitting down at it.......lMAO...ROFL.

Sound Jack, maybe you should head in, be a great night. You might get a an auld verifcation for yourself."

Wouldnt say no to having you appearing on mine lol

By *208numeWoman
over a year ago

Navan

One of the best concerts I’ve been to in a long time....danced the night away!

Hope everyone else enjoyed it too. #godsavetherave

over a year ago

"One of the best concerts I’ve been to in a long time....danced the night away!

Hope everyone else enjoyed it too. #godsavetherave

"

Glad you enjoyed it. Live gigs are great

over a year ago

Know people who went saw most of it on Snapchat ffs.. Looked like a good time was had by all

over a year ago

"Hope ye all enjoy Scooter tonight, we definitely will, harmless fun, a throw back to fun time.

For all the lads too cool for scooter, ye dont have to comment, but regardless, Enjoy the Late Late, Mary Lou is on, we both have a thing for her, bit of a bird.

Looked a brilliant gig from Snapchat clips I seen did ye get down to standing area? Good night?

Shout out to the man in the ice cream van"

By *igsonMan
over a year ago

Around

It was a great nite enjoyed every min of it

Post new Message to Thread