Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

tips

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi im just looking for tips on meeting from this site. Just looking to know what im doing wrong. Every woman I talk to says im too young so just looking tips. Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi im just looking for tips on meeting from this site. Just looking to know what im doing wrong. Every woman I talk to says im too young so just looking tips. Thanks in advance "

become older

over a year ago

"Hi im just looking for tips on meeting from this site. Just looking to know what im doing wrong. Every woman I talk to says im too young so just looking tips. Thanks in advance

become older "

Typical Smartass answer from the guy who has NO meets!!

over a year ago

"Hi im just looking for tips on meeting from this site. Just looking to know what im doing wrong. Every woman I talk to says im too young so just looking tips. Thanks in advance

become older

Typical Smartass answer from the guy who has NO meets!!"

im working on it

over a year ago

"Hi im just looking for tips on meeting from this site. Just looking to know what im doing wrong. Every woman I talk to says im too young so just looking tips. Thanks in advance "

Best advice is be mature. If someone sees your mature for your age it'll become a number.

Be polite. Appoach this site as a pub or club as it were. You wouldn't drop your boxers in a club as you walk up to a potential sexual partner and go wanna go fuck in me car.

Work on getting yourself known on the site. Forums and chat are great places to chat to people you wouldn't usually come across.

Most important be yourself. No point pretending to be something your not.

P.s. the guy came and asked for help not to have some smartass comment be passed on his thread.

over a year ago

Best advice is be mature. If someone sees your mature for your age it'll become a number.

Be polite. Appoach this site as a pub or club as it were. You wouldn't drop your boxers in a club as you walk up to a potential sexual partner and go wanna go fuck in me car.

Work on getting yourself known on the site. Forums and chat are great places to chat to people you wouldn't usually come across.

P.s. the guy came and asked for help not to have some smartass comment be passed on his thread.

"

All of the above are valid points and I do mean all.

Major turn off is message with just hi and a cock pic results in immediate delete from me anyway for sure.

Also don't start with the patronising you are gorgeous. It doesn't work never has

Get a girls attention by being nice and polite respectful and even if she says sorry no thanks come back and say something like thanks for taking the time to reply and reading my message that gets my vote every time.

Crap I've just told half of ye what to do lol

over a year ago

As its said above, be yourself.

I've no meets either but I do chat to a good few people on this. You're hardly gonna meet someone for swing and not talk to them (excluding dogging there). Say hi, introductions are the best way, plus it might show them that you're actually interested! Rather than just letting the other head talk! Because that gets you no where!

Remember, the ladies here have most of the power, "choice", we're being invited to their fantasies when we meet not vice versa, so show respect to gain respect.

Hope it works for you.

over a year ago

As the guys above said, be respectful and don't go rampaging through the site like a man possessed. I'd also try beefing up your profile with a bit more info about yourself. It's an assumption that as a single 20 year old that cannot accommodate that you are still at home with parents. If not, I would suggest you mention why you cannot. Be honest & be yourself. Good luck with it.

over a year ago

putting your fone number on your profile might come across s desperate your 19 and carnt acom will be another factor there isnothing on your profile thatstands aout and you will fuck any lady any age .. you sure you wanna fuck a 99 old???

over a year ago

Thank you all very much for the helpful replies everyone's reply has been much appreciated and I will take them all into consideration. Thank you

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

Also if a woman does not answer straight away don't bombard with endless messages "did u get my message:" biggest thing I hate is first message had much fun recently which I think is none of your business!!! Oh and also don't ask so Wat u into that is why a profile page states interests . Like someone commented talk to someone like in a pub or a club being polite don't cost a lot and a bit of humour goes long way too .

over a year ago

i was just making a joke no smart arsery intended

over a year ago

Thanks for all the tips they are starting to show dividends with more women replying to my mails. Its a start lol thank you

over a year ago

"Thanks for all the tips they are starting to show dividends with more women replying to my mails. Its a start lol thank you "
good luck and bon voyage

over a year ago

"i was just making a joke no smart arsery intended"

Looks up defination of joke..................

Ah their meant to be funny hmmmmm looks at your comment hmmmm not funny.........

over a year ago

"i was just making a joke no smart arsery intended

Looks up defination of joke..................

Ah their meant to be funny hmmmmm looks at your comment hmmmm not funny.........

"

my word it was a sarcastic jokey comment i meant no harm by it people in this forum need to count to 10

over a year ago

Mexicocock,it says it all,,,,,were all here for fun and to get on with people not to be a wise ass,respect !!!!

over a year ago

"Mexicocock,it says it all,,,,,were all here for fun and to get on with people not to be a wise ass,respect !!!! "
ill pm all future comments for your moderation and write a disclaimer* at the end from now on

THIS IS A JOKE*

Post new Message to Thread