Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Question for couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im curious do any ladies of couples like to watch their partner with someone else?

Ive seen it the other way often where the man may watch his partner, or get sent photos or videos but what about vice versa??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm indifferent tbh, other than being happy he's enjoy himself, I don't personally get anything from it

C

By *eard and BoobsCouple
over a year ago

Portstewart

Depends on the person who is joining weather I just lay back and watch or if its with a woman I'd leave boo and her too it

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

"I'm indifferent tbh, other than being happy he's enjoy himself, I don't personally get anything from it

C"

Yep, this

I think men are more voyeuristic than women in general. It's all in the mind for us ladies

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I was away at a social over the weekend and Saturday afternoon i got a message from the lady of a couple who were staying in my hotel asking who i like to call to there room to play with her husband as she loves to watch...

By *odeos_gringoCouple
over a year ago

belfast

"Im curious do any ladies of couples like to watch their partner with someone else?

Ive seen it the other way often where the man may watch his partner, or get sent photos or videos but what about vice versa??"

I like to watch him with other women, have to control myself tho not to want in on the action too

Rodeo

By *erri KellyCouple
over a year ago

mayo

Yes,definitely I just love to see Mr enjoying himself, one of my fantasies is for us to meet with a female in a hotel bar ,we have drinks and a laugh build some sexual tension, then the two of them head up to the room together, let's say I give them a 10 minutes head start ,then I follow them up as I enter the room they are already enjoying each others company, with out distribing them I sit and watch, before I can't take it any longer and I have to join them

By *eard and BoobsCouple
over a year ago

Portstewart

"Yes,definitely I just love to see Mr enjoying himself, one of my fantasies is for us to meet with a female in a hotel bar ,we have drinks and a laugh build some sexual tension, then the two of them head up to the room together, let's say I give them a 10 minutes head start ,then I follow them up as I enter the room they are already enjoying each others company, with out distribing them I sit and watch, before I can't take it any longer and I have to join them "

That definitely sounds like an amazing idea

By *ewadventures2017Couple
over a year ago

some where near

We are with u on this

Love it

By *erri KellyCouple
over a year ago

mayo

"We are with u on this

Love it "

The only problem is finding that single female who wants to play or a Hot wife couple

over a year ago

This is something I really want to do

I would love to see my husband seduce another woman. I would love to be in that room when they undress and start to have sex

Maybe after she has had her first or second orgasm I might join in or not?

It's been a fantasy of mine for a very long time

Cat

By *ensualnFunCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"I'm indifferent tbh, other than being happy he's enjoy himself, I don't personally get anything from it

C"

Exactly that

over a year ago

"Yes,definitely I just love to see Mr enjoying himself, one of my fantasies is for us to meet with a female in a hotel bar ,we have drinks and a laugh build some sexual tension, then the two of them head up to the room together, let's say I give them a 10 minutes head start ,then I follow them up as I enter the room they are already enjoying each others company, with out distribing them I sit and watch, before I can't take it any longer and I have to join them "

Love, love, love this idea

over a year ago

This actually fascinates me right now and is something I'm trying to figure out.

I'm a 1-1 girl and love that hyper-focused dynamic (but only when it comes to sex). So if my guy needed something I'd want to be the one to give it to him but if that something was a 3some or a bar-pickup roleplay, it'd need a 3rd.

It's like poking at a sore spot for me. I'm seduced by the idea, very very tempted. I've experienced ffm as the 3rd so I know how it can be, but the reality of it as part of the couple... I haven't tested that and I just don't know how I'd feel in person. But there's only one way to find out and no way to undo sooooo.... rock meet hard place.

But I know myself well enough to know I'm going to try it sooner rather than later. It's probably the smidgen of masochist in me, can't resist testing and pushing... even if it might blow up.

How did you all find it that first time? Were there early hitches or did it all just flow?

By *T SwingersCouple
over a year ago

Brazil

Aurelia gets most of the play when we meet.

The couple of times I got involved she was quite jealous after.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Aurelia gets most of the play when we meet.

The couple of times I got involved she was quite jealous after."

Doesn't sound ideal in a swinging relationship

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/10/22 19:01:02]

By *T SwingersCouple
over a year ago

Brazil

"Aurelia gets most of the play when we meet.

The couple of times I got involved she was quite jealous after.

Doesn't sound ideal in a swinging relationship "

I thought it weird at first but I like to watch mostly anyway. The last time we had someone back she told me to fuck the other lady after a while and was ok with it.

I'll wait for the green light in future

over a year ago

I'll try that again

I'm indifferent about seeing E with another woman. My thrill comes from seeing him with another guy

By *ORBCouple
over a year ago

Dundalk

Yes it would be something I think I would enjoy watching.

By *ittlemisspumpkinWoman
over a year ago

B

"I'll try that again

I'm indifferent about seeing E with another woman. My thrill comes from seeing him with another guy "

Ooh seeing your other half with a guy drives me crazy I absolutely love it.. Love seeing him with woman too but guys really do it for me xx

over a year ago

Good selection of replies.. thanks all.

Ive definitely got a voyeuristic streak, esp watching people who are absorbed in their activities and doing something they are really skilled at.

By *ub23Man
over a year ago

wandering

"Good selection of replies.. thanks all.

Ive definitely got a voyeuristic streak, esp watching people who are absorbed in their activities and doing something they are really skilled at. "

Would you touch yourself while watching ?

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Yes it would be something I think I would enjoy watching. "

Me three

over a year ago

Ive definitely got a voyeuristic streak, esp watching people who are absorbed in their activities and doing something they are really skilled at.

Would you touch yourself while watching ?"

Um Im the one asking the questions here

By *ngel and EvilCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

I love seeing Evil with other women but then i have to get in on the action too as in helping with pleasing her before they both please me

over a year ago

Would you touch yourself while watching ?"

Some would some wouldn't is my understanding from tales told. Some save it for a reclaiming of their partner after the first fun is over.

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

all around

"Im curious do any ladies of couples like to watch their partner with someone else?

Ive seen it the other way often where the man may watch his partner, or get sent photos or videos but what about vice versa??"

Mrs has suggested this as she likes watching Mr with the F of another couple but is usually too busy with the other M to watch properly.

I told her no, as nobody would have me lol.

By *osBeautifuksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin (sometimes London)

Ive definitely got a voyeuristic streak, esp watching people who are absorbed in their activities and doing something they are really skilled at. "

Have you ever gotten involved, not physically, but asking for something specific to be done? More of a director role?

By *anandJCouple
over a year ago

Citywest

Haven’t seen Dan with many girls, but when I did, I was feeling happy he’s having great time. Somehow I feel proud seeing the girl is enjoying Dan’s skills “that’s my hubby”

When Dan is coming back from his 1on1 meet, oh then I’m horny

J

over a year ago

Have you ever gotten involved, not physically, but asking for something specific to be done? More of a director role? "

Like a horny back-seat driver lol!

over a year ago

"Somehow I feel proud seeing the girl is enjoying Dan’s skills “that’s my hubby” "

I can imagine that

By *osBeautifuksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin (sometimes London)

Have you ever gotten involved, not physically, but asking for something specific to be done? More of a director role?

Like a horny back-seat driver lol!"

YES!!!

By *uriouscpl3536Couple
over a year ago

kildare

Cum to Tullamore …..

By *ex coupleCouple
over a year ago

wexford

Ya I really enjoy someone else enjoying my hubby’s cock

Sharing is caring

Wanna cum join us ??

By *hillenCouple
over a year ago

Borehamwood

L gets really excited watching me with another woman as I do watching her.

Post new Message to Thread