Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Open House: The Great Sex Experiment

Jump to newest

By *edonism NI OP   Couple
over a year ago

strabane

This is such an interesting show. if you haven't watched it yet, give it a go. so relatable and you can seesaw the lifestyle may feel from other points of view.

If anyone wants to be in season 2, give me a shout. the produced got in touch with us and r looking for new seasoned couples and singles!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

Really enjoyed season 1 as it showed the good, the bad and the ugly of swing. Good show for newbies seeing the potential benefits as well as the pitfalls.

Not sure if you'll get any Irish couples going for it though, it's a small country unfortunately

Good luck in your search

By *antis tMan
over a year ago

Dublin3

Love to be a single in the show to show or learn properly manners and etiquette in the scene and how to start a proper line of conversation with couples singles and party situations.

By *ervertsCouple
over a year ago

halesowen

"This is such an interesting show. if you haven't watched it yet, give it a go. so relatable and you can seesaw the lifestyle may feel from other points of view.

If anyone wants to be in season 2, give me a shout. the produced got in touch with us and r looking for new seasoned couples and singles!!"

Could you hook us up with Grace please?

She was awesome!

By *ealmc1973Man
over a year ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipperary

Thought they were all actors in there? Bit like Wessex to Essex or Chelsea Wifes, or whatever are the names of those...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Love to be a single in the show to show or learn properly manners and etiquette in the scene and how to start a proper line of conversation with couples singles and party situations. "

Don't need to go on a show to learn manners or etiquette fir the scene, treat people with respect and as for conversation again treat people like they are people and not just there for your pleasure

By *ervertsCouple
over a year ago

halesowen

"

Could you hook us up with Grace please?

She was awesome!"

Gracie*

By *weetfrenchkissMan
over a year ago

cork city

"This is such an interesting show. if you haven't watched it yet, give it a go. so relatable and you can seesaw the lifestyle may feel from other points of view.

If anyone wants to be in season 2, give me a shout. the produced got in touch with us and r looking for new seasoned couples and singles!!"

Waow really, it would be just amazing experience to do that.

I am interested to to do it and see how to be in swinger scene and put out my confort zone

By *weetfrenchkissMan
over a year ago

cork city

"Love to be a single in the show to show or learn properly manners and etiquette in the scene and how to start a proper line of conversation with couples singles and party situations. "

Yes it could be awesome !

By *ervertsCouple
over a year ago

halesowen

I think a single guy would really struggle to have any fun on the show, Lewis brought his a game at least twice, and got nowhere.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm offering women that would like to join the show the unique opportunity to practice with me in a private setting. This once in a lifetime offer will help you engage in the show in the best way possible and help you to enjoy the experience to your full potential. ??

Even better I an offering my service for free.

It's all from the goodness of my heart.

By *antis tMan
over a year ago

Dublin3

"Love to be a single in the show to show or learn properly manners and etiquette in the scene and how to start a proper line of conversation with couples singles and party situations.

Don't need to go on a show to learn manners or etiquette fir the scene, treat people with respect and as for conversation again treat people like they are people and not just there for your pleasure"

I do approach with manners and politeness. But i do feel as a single it is perceived that i think others are here to be used or for one’s pleasure. Not where im coming from at all. Id love to chat and not be thought as someone thats there for just that. Coz im not. Id be more for chat understand connect and experience.

Post new Message to Thread