Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

BDSM Newbies

Jump to newest

By *outh_of_Eden OP   Man
over a year ago

fota

So, thinking about buying a massage bed or restraint bench for a bit of added spice. A quick search didnt produce too many options. Anyone know of a good bench that could be used for massage and kink.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don’t think BDSM and massage go together well in the same sentence it’s like putting fluffy pink rabbit and hatchet together

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

"I don’t think BDSM and massage go together well in the same sentence it’s like putting fluffy pink rabbit and hatchet together "

I don't see why they wouldn't go well together...aftercare etc not everything about it has to be rough or agressive

over a year ago

fota

"I don’t think BDSM and massage go together well in the same sentence it’s like putting fluffy pink rabbit and hatchet together

I don't see why they wouldn't go well together...aftercare etc not everything

about it has to be rough or agressive"

Soft BDSM is my thing

By *unlinguyMan
over a year ago

South Dublin

"I don’t think BDSM and massage go together well in the same sentence it’s like putting fluffy pink rabbit and hatchet together

I don't see why they wouldn't go well together...aftercare etc not everything about it has to be rough or agressive"

What a great reply, very few talk about "aftercare".

By *cottybear74Man
over a year ago

kilkenny

"So, thinking about buying a massage bed or restraint bench for a bit of added spice. A quick search didnt produce too many options. Anyone know of a good bench that could be used for massage and kink."

There's a few different types of massage benches available, I'm actually parting with mine as I don't have the space to use it. Put it can work well.

By *ittle Miss PuddlesCouple
over a year ago

Your fantasies

I have only just discovered that restraining can be the most gentle caring act. Plus a message table is exactly what you want for wax play. So in my book bdsm and massage table very much belong in the same sentence.

over a year ago

fota

"I have only just discovered that restraining can be the most gentle caring act. Plus a message table is exactly what you want for wax play. So in my book bdsm and massage table very much belong in the same sentence."

Agree totally

By *ighelmet01Man
over a year ago

cavan

Buy a massage bed on done deal..your probably better with a blow up bed for your soapy massage

By *3nsesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

What's the ideal way are you looking to restrain? Might be good to give more specifics on what the end result you want to look like so it could help with some suggestions.

A regular massage table would provide restraint options to the legs of the table for example.

over a year ago

fota

Thanks guys found a good massage bed that will do for starters ...will add in the restraints and should suffice until we need some more excitement.

over a year ago

Try done deal or adverts.ie or local Facebook marketplace. I got a really great quality unused one for €70 on donedeal. Mine is so handy pack's away to travel case.

over a year ago

fota

"Try done deal or adverts.ie or local Facebook marketplace. I got a really great quality unused one for €70 on donedeal. Mine is so handy pack's away to travel case. "

over a year ago

I don't see why they wouldn't go well together...aftercare etc not everything about it has to be rough or agressive"

Agree, has to be after care, infact after a good session this can be very sensual x

Post new Message to Thread