Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

D’oh

Jump to newest

By *asual777 OP   Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

Have you ever been chatting to someone online for ages thinking it might be the male half of the couple but it wasn’t ?

Or vice versa ?

Or someone on kik who turned out to be not the gender you thought ?

Or someone you thought might be of a particular orientation that wasn’t ?

Tell us about your ‘d’oh’ moments .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lol yeah matched with a "girl" on tinder got a bit steamy and swapped snapchat, swapped a few pics when it came to seeing the lady part she couldnt lol, ended up actually chatting normally, and he was the one to introduce me to fab

By *asual777 OP   Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

"Lol yeah matched with a "girl" on tinder got a bit steamy and swapped snapchat, swapped a few pics when it came to seeing the lady part she couldnt lol, ended up actually chatting normally, and he was the one to introduce me to fab "

What an unusual story

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Lol yeah matched with a "girl" on tinder got a bit steamy and swapped snapchat, swapped a few pics when it came to seeing the lady part she couldnt lol, ended up actually chatting normally, and he was the one to introduce me to fab

What an unusual story "

Yeah still friends actually lol,

By *otorman20021Man
over a year ago

East Cork

"Lol yeah matched with a "girl" on tinder got a bit steamy and swapped snapchat, swapped a few pics when it came to seeing the lady part she couldnt lol, ended up actually chatting normally, and he was the one to introduce me to fab

What an unusual story

Happens a lot more than you would think. I got chatting to who I thought was a girl on another site. Chatted for weeks and there was a lot of information swapped both directions. Turned out to be a guy and he introduced me to fab too. We still chat to this day after almost two years now.

Yeah still friends actually lol, "

Post new Message to Thread