FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Unsolicited Dick Pics - A perfect response...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Stolen from lounge

Here it is ladies ,couples, gents and everyone else who gets unrequested dick pics

https://youtu.be/RCSYBeWuDhw

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

" Stolen from lounge

Here it is ladies ,couples, gents and everyone else who gets unrequested dick pics

https://youtu.be/RCSYBeWuDhw"

I have a meme im going to start replying with

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

" Stolen from lounge

https://youtu.be/RCSYBeWuDhw"

That's hilarious - I'm nearly tempted to unblock single men to be able to respond with a shorter version of that example

By *ungry CatCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Writing this down and using this in future

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Brillant

By *indenMan
over a year ago

Naas which is South West of Dublin

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the unexpected and unsolicited submission of your penis portrait for our consideration. We regret to inform you that it has failed to pass our most basic standards of quality control at this time.

However, for a nominal fee we can offer you a report that will help you change that.

The A4 report, provided via postal service, will include a personalised booklet that covers the following:

Why genitals are not an acceptable conversation opener (a step-by-step guide to saying hello)

How to appear as though you weren't raised by wolves; Better ways to deal with your sexual frustration

How to dress your penis for social media (a rough guide to pants)

And:

Penis Reading: a new form of palmistry that may help you unlock the key to your future.

We will also answer questions you might have such as:

Do I have too much time on my hands?

And:

Why did my penis fail basic standards of quality control? (Note: The number one reason for this occurring is that it is attached to a bigger dick than itself.)

Finally, as a gesture of goodwill, we intend to offer two free samples with all of your future penis portrait submissions: An inventive critique of your pride & joy and a surprise consultation with your closest available family member about your portfolio.

We trust this exciting offer is acceptable and look forward to working with you in the near future.

Yours faithfully,

Sarah-Louise

You’re welcome…….

By *ungry CatCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"Dear Sir,

Thank you for the unexpected and unsolicited submission of your penis portrait for our consideration. We regret to inform you that it has failed to pass our most basic standards of quality control at this time.

However, for a nominal fee we can offer you a report that will help you change that.

The A4 report, provided via postal service, will include a personalised booklet that covers the following:

Why genitals are not an acceptable conversation opener (a step-by-step guide to saying hello)

How to appear as though you weren't raised by wolves; Better ways to deal with your sexual frustration

How to dress your penis for social media (a rough guide to pants)

And:

Penis Reading: a new form of palmistry that may help you unlock the key to your future.

We will also answer questions you might have such as:

Do I have too much time on my hands?

And:

Why did my penis fail basic standards of quality control? (Note: The number one reason for this occurring is that it is attached to a bigger dick than itself.)

Finally, as a gesture of goodwill, we intend to offer two free samples with all of your future penis portrait submissions: An inventive critique of your pride & joy and a surprise consultation with your closest available family member about your portfolio.

We trust this exciting offer is acceptable and look forward to working with you in the near future.

Yours faithfully,

Sarah-Louise

You’re welcome……. "

Not all heroes wear capes!

By *indenMan
over a year ago

Naas which is South West of Dublin

"Not all heroes wear capes!

"

Or underpants apparent……

By *ungry CatCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Or underpants apparent…… "

Knowing that some heroes wear underpants on top of their leggings..

Going commando is only a bonus

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Or underpants apparent……

Knowing that some heroes wear underpants on top of their leggings..

Going commando is only a bonus "

now now, don't forget about the sidekicks

By *ome_wild_girlWoman
over a year ago

Antrim Town

Note: The number one reason for this occurring is that it is attached to a bigger dick than itself.

over a year ago

Is there a video for unsolicited vagina pics? Daily my inbox is flooded with very angry looking growlers. It affects my mental health. Dam you pussys to hell.

over a year ago

"Is there a video for unsolicited vagina pics? Daily my inbox is flooded with very angry looking growlers. It affects my mental health. Dam you pussys to hell. "

I think I have a meme for that too

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Is there a video for unsolicited vagina pics? Daily my inbox is flooded with very angry looking growlers. It affects my mental health. Dam you pussys to hell. "

Just adjust the text above to vaginas and make your own video .

over a year ago

A friend used to reply asking the sender why they sent a picture of a child's willy and that she was reporting them to the garda. She used to get some lovely messages in reply lol

Post new Message to Thread