Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Widower waking up

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all. This has been inspired by a beautiful lady I had privilege of meeting yesterday for lunch. I am a widower and after many years of being “Dad” it’s time to find my inner identity and live, experience life in its wonderful beauty again. Making changes but has anyone else been through this(or similar) and would like to share their experience tips pitfalls etc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Wishing you all the best of luck in your search and adventure. You deserve to find what you're looking for. Have fun!

By *omcat2014rMan
over a year ago

Athlone/Tullamore

Very best of luck in your search.... Mind yourself

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

Wicklow

Your approach is very positive, you've had a few meets, and your veris sound genuine, I think you've created a good impression on the women you've met. You say you are interested in Tantra and massage, so, I'd advise you focus on developing your skills in that area, as its something that many women want to receive, and a great way to meet women and couples here. And there is nobody offering Tantra massage in your part of the country, so i think you'll be popular.Best of luck.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wishing you all the best OP in your new journey

By *indenMan
over a year ago

Naas which is South West of Dublin

Best of luck on your journey Joe…

over a year ago

Thank you for your kind remarks xx

By *teppenwolfMan
over a year ago

Cork

Good for you OP.

Wish you the very best of it

over a year ago

Thank you. And thank you to all who had a nosy at my profile. It’s much appreciated xx I never was one for worrying much about the destination but instead always enjoyed the scenery along the way (at times the destination can be somewhat underwhelming) so I look forward to seeing many beautiful sighted and experiencing many beautiful people and places along the way!

Post new Message to Thread