Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Meeting a couple - advice needed

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I will be having my first couple social meet most likely in August when I return from my holidays . I'm excited and extremely nervous as this is my first ever exclusive couples meet. Any advice on do's and don'ts is appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Always turn up when u say u will, be nice and polite and you won't go to wrong....just don't be a dick basically

over a year ago

"Always turn up when u say u will, be nice and polite and you won't go to wrong....just don't be a dick basically "
.. Thank you . I wouldn't dare to not turn up... opportunities like these are as rare as gold dust..

over a year ago

You would be surprised still how many no show on you

over a year ago

"You would be surprised still how many no show on you "
I've not had many opportunities of meeting women or couple ... I wouldn't let go of such opportunities and hang on to them for dear life lol

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Address both halves of the couple, and be respectful to their relationship. Make sure you know both of their comfort zones, limits, and what they are hoping to get out of the experience. Communicate your limits and needs clearly. Make sure that you are all looking for the same thing. Look for signs of uncertainty or instability.

over a year ago

"Address both halves of the couple, and be respectful to their relationship. Make sure you know both of their comfort zones, limits, and what they are hoping to get out of the experience. Communicate your limits and needs clearly. Make sure that you are all looking for the same thing. Look for signs of uncertainty or instability."
thank you. That's very helpful and practical advice for me

over a year ago

"I will be having my first couple social meet most likely in August when I return from my holidays . I'm excited and extremely nervous as this is my first ever exclusive couples meet. Any advice on do's and don'ts is appreciated "

Wear clean underwear

over a year ago

"I will be having my first couple social meet most likely in August when I return from my holidays . I'm excited and extremely nervous as this is my first ever exclusive couples meet. Any advice on do's and don'ts is appreciated

Wear clean underwear "

Would you not do that anyway in case you get hit by a bus….

By *edro50Man
over a year ago

enniskillen

If you're meeting for a social first don't presume anything else will happen except for the social!

over a year ago

"If you're meeting for a social first don't presume anything else will happen except for the social!"
yes thank you

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

"Address both halves of the couple, and be respectful to their relationship. Make sure you know both of their comfort zones, limits, and what they are hoping to get out of the experience. Communicate your limits and needs clearly. Make sure that you are all looking for the same thing. Look for signs of uncertainty or instability."

That pretty much says it all . Ideally also have the social in a public place for everyone's safety.

over a year ago

What they said

By *eijaWoman
over a year ago

City Centre

Be yourself and be respectful of their relationship. Every relationship is different.

Best of luck OP.

B x

Post new Message to Thread