Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Couple' Profiles

Jump to newest

By *ettaMan OP   Man
over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

Should a couples profile be used only for where both members of the couple are looking to meet or do you think it's legit where only one member of the couple *can* or wants to meet [others]?

I know there are single guys who have couples profiles for the purposes of social proofing and I know there are "couples" who have couples profiles for the same reason. I also know there are no strict rules around what one does with their profile, I'm just interested in peoples thoughts.

So, just to ask again, do you think it's legit to have a couples profile where only one can meet or should that person set up a singles profile?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ettaMan OP   Man
over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

Unless of course there is actually a "strict" rule about this in the fab rules...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Should a couples profile be used only for where both members of the couple are looking to meet or do you think it's legit where only one member of the couple *can* or wants to meet [others]?

I know there are single guys who have couples profiles for the purposes of social proofing and I know there are "couples" who have couples profiles for the same reason. I also know there are no strict rules around what one does with their profile, I'm just interested in peoples thoughts.

So, just to ask again, do you think it's legit to have a couples profile where only one can meet or should that person set up a singles profile?"

When we were setting up it made sense for both of us to set up solo accounts and use our couple account for couple meets. Just what we did not saying its for everyone

Shorty

By *ateniteCouple
over a year ago

Youghal

We've recently started to do solo meets and did think about setting up single profiles. For us it's too much effort to admin multiple profiles so we stick to just our couple profile.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

If it's a temporary solution where one half can't or won't meet for personal reasons or illness and it's stated in the profile there's nothing wrong with it as long as the other half of the couple is clearly in agreement.

Long term it's not ideal and a single profile would be a better approach because others would be wary.

Then again every couple is different and it's really their choice how they sell themselves and everyone else has a choice whether to engage with them or not.

By *DSGCouple
over a year ago

That place in

Have a code word or sentence that you can say to each other in front of the other couple if one of you are not happy, that way you know how the other is feeling and can stop or continue the coffee meet

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've seen instances where Fab admin have changed profiles to single ones for that reason and also the reverse situation

I assume you don't mean cases where a couple meets solo as well as as a couple

By *ungry CatCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

For a lot of people if they even mention on their profile that they're a part of a couple- fab will change their single profile to couples then if they also have a couples profile - they end up with two couples profiles.

Usually happens to single women's accounts mind you.

Missus

By *1CorkCouple
over a year ago

Cork

There are lots of couples with profiles who don’t meet at all, individually or together, so impossible to implement rules linking profiles to how people meet. It’s where you’d hope the bio and verifications would be a more accurate guide to compatibility, or not.

It’s when you’re strung along under the impression that they are going to meet as a couple and then the bomb is dropped prior to meeting that ‘she’s backed out’ but male half ‘still happy to meet’ that annoys us.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I think it's ok for a couple to use their profile in any way they like, as long as they are up front about what they are up to. For example a cuckold couple might involve her playing alone, but it'd all part of a kink for him.

Post new Message to Thread