Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

if men asked for the same things women did

Jump to newest

By *fs its sid OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

im just curious i see lots of ladies cpls posting things only reply if your over 6 ft have a massive cock and be fit as fuck if men put up similar status looking meets ets something like ill only meet if your size 6 big tits great body would that offend ladies the same im not annoyed by any of it just sort of wondering if women would not like that im really not trying to offend anyone just want to know the thinking behind that sort of post me myself if your a nice person or people we get along and can have a good time that is what i like

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Its your profile...write what you want on it

Request what you want on it

Lots of people ask for a certain body size or shape or colour or cock size....thats what your profile is for.

There's nothing to say that anybody will get replies or answers but if you don't ask you won't get.

By *adylaceWoman
over a year ago

Waterford City

Lots of men do state what they are looking for here. People are allowed have preferences. It might sting a bit when you don't fit what they are looking for but I would rather know beforehand to be honest.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Lots of men do state what they are looking for here. People are allowed have preferences. It might sting a bit when you don't fit what they are looking for but I would rather know beforehand to be honest. "

Yep this is pretty much spot on.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Lots of men do state what they are looking for here. People are allowed have preferences. It might sting a bit when you don't fit what they are looking for but I would rather know beforehand to be honest. "

Totally agree

By *ergalMan
over a year ago

Wandering between the city and East Cork

"Lots of men do state what they are looking for here. People are allowed have preferences. It might sting a bit when you don't fit what they are looking for but I would rather know beforehand to be honest.

Totally agree "

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Personally not keen on profiles which come across as demanding in an unpleasant manner or anywhere else - be that forum contributions, status updates or socials...but there's nothing wrong with anybody - woman, man, couple, TV/TS - clearly stating what it is they're looking for.

If you feel they're not what you're looking for, it's best to move on...

The above mentioned can speak volumes about a profile without chatting with them or meeting them...consistency is key though obviously we all can have a bad day!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"im just curious i see lots of ladies cpls posting things only reply if your over 6 ft have a massive cock and be fit as fuck if men put up similar status looking meets ets something like ill only meet if your size 6 big tits great body would that offend ladies the same im not annoyed by any of it just sort of wondering if women would not like that im really not trying to offend anyone just want to know the thinking behind that sort of post me myself if your a nice person or people we get along and can have a good time that is what i like "

Its good to see you back dude

We can all post what we want our desired size, weight, body tone its up to others how they deal with it. I think a guy posting such choices would be berated by some lambasted by others and accepted as normal by the rest there is an under tone here that guys are the lowest of the low and u can really see that in some posts espeicaly guys belittling other guys or guys trying to be seen as the good guys defending those percived to be attacked by such utterencies. In general we use our profiles as a shop window so if u want to sell laid back non-judgmental social creature ud be best keep ur preferences to ur self here as a male

over a year ago

Why are people so hung up on what other people want?

There is absolutely nothing stopping you from requesting what you want.

As I said on another recent thread in the same vein, I'm not going to fuck someone I find attractive nor do I want to be fucked by someone who doesn't find me attractive. Attraction is individual and subjective. Concentrate on those who you are compatible with and your experience here will be much more fulfilling

over a year ago

*don't find attractive

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Honestly don't see anything wrong with men asking for over 6 foot with a big cock if that's their preference.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Honestly don't see anything wrong with men asking for over 6 foot with a big cock if that's their preference. "

Ur a bollix spat me coffee out there

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Honestly don't see anything wrong with men asking for over 6 foot with a big cock if that's their preference. "

over a year ago

look for a lady with a MASSIVE FANNY!!!

By *andR2019Couple
over a year ago

Nunya

I’ve seen plenty males, females and tv/ts’s all doing the same on here.

If someone has a certain type or taste and only wants to meet people that fits I don’t see why not, they’ve gotta be attracted to the person their meeting.

Less time wasting, more good times.

By *fs its sid OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

my first experience on here was with people who just wanted to have a good time no strings no 6 ft shit just normal filks that got along and had a good time as far as im concerned a person with a good soul will always be more attractive

over a year ago

Am i having a déjà vu or the same thread was posted yesterday as well?

over a year ago

"my first experience on here was with people who just wanted to have a good time no strings no 6 ft shit just normal filks that got along and had a good time as far as im concerned a person with a good soul will always be more attractive "

And that's perfectly OK. Some - myself included - will want physical attraction too, whatever physical attraction means to them.

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

Anyone can specify anything they want on their profile . Due to the huge numbers of single guys most don’t reduce their chances even further by posting things like will only meet só and so .

By *eecee2727Man
over a year ago

city

Off to add “reasonably presentable” to my preferences

over a year ago

Why are there so many forums threads about this lately? Plenty men state exactly what they want on their profile. Put whatever you want on your own profile and let other people ask for what they want. It's a swinging website, people are looking for their fantasies.

By *adhatter and coCouple
over a year ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

Better that than those profiles stating any shape ,size ,age woman will do . Basically screw anything

By *azirlMan
over a year ago

Marbella

I think the question is pussyfooting around the topic.

I’m willing to bet what you find annoying is women demanding things that only a tiny percentage of men will ever fit the criteria while they are average or below average across most metrics themselves.

Yes the double standard is real and the very same people supporting this kind of thing from women would be the same ones laughing at men if they were/are doing the same and calling them delusional or to get back in their own lane.

No need to get annoyed about it as it’s the way of the world and if they wanted even below average women can rack up numbers that would easily pass out male rockstars.

At the end of the day it doesn’t matter to your life.

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan
over a year ago

newcastle

I never read anyone's preferences its straight to the pics for a wank, then pub and umpteen pints of guiness

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"I think the question is pussyfooting around the topic.

I’m willing to bet what you find annoying is women demanding things that only a tiny percentage of men will ever fit the criteria while they are average or below average across most metrics themselves.

Yes the double standard is real and the very same people supporting this kind of thing from women would be the same ones laughing at men if they were/are doing the same and calling them delusional or to get back in their own lane.

No need to get annoyed about it as it’s the way of the world and if they wanted even below average women can rack up numbers that would easily pass out male rockstars.

At the end of the day it doesn’t matter to your life. "

I'm not sure about that. I think the ones who are saying it's fine for the ladies to ask for whatever they want would generally also supportive of men doing the same.

Anyone mocking the men are just stating that the likelihood of the women getting what they want here is much higher than the likelihood of a man. Its just due to the weight of numbers running against the men.

By *andR2019Couple
over a year ago

Nunya

"Why are there so many forums threads about this lately? Plenty men state exactly what they want on their profile. Put whatever you want on your own profile and let other people ask for what they want. It's a swinging website, people are looking for their fantasies."

Most likely answer is they thought the sex was on tap as they believed swingers would fuck anything and everything.

Failing to understand the lifestyle and the standards people have as well as the fact that it has to be balance along side everyone’s vanilla life too.

By *andR2019Couple
over a year ago

Nunya

"I think the question is pussyfooting around the topic.

At the end of the day it doesn’t matter to your life. "

I don’t agree, both men and women if they’re looking for a certain type should be and encourage to put up what they are looking for. Saves time and hassle for everyone looking at them.

We’ve not got anything up as we are looking for more than looks atm. However if either of us want a certain type of person we will.

Post new Message to Thread