Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Botox

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I hear from quite a few ladies that they have or that they are considering taking voted to hide wrinkles…

I have no issue with ladies crows feet etc but those who have had it done is there any pros (obviously the younger feel ) but is there cons and if so what are they?

Personally I don’t think it’s needed.. Kardashian’s have a lot to answer for I feel

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *omebirdWoman
over a year ago

N7

I think if anyone is unhappy with a part of themselves and can change it, it's totally their perogative.

I just wouldn't start botox too early as the results only last 4-6 months and it's a costly upkeep!

But would certainly consider in the future..

By *lashamMan
over a year ago

kildare

Hanna iv just seen Ur profile , u will never need Botox in Ur head , cos basses on Ur profile Ur perfect

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

It's not always used for cosmetic reasons. I was offered it 15 years ago for facial nerve damage.

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"I hear from quite a few ladies that they have or that they are considering taking voted to hide wrinkles…

I have no issue with ladies crows feet etc but those who have had it done is there any pros (obviously the younger feel ) but is there cons and if so what are they?

Personally I don’t think it’s needed.. Kardashian’s have a lot to answer for I feel "

I've been told by a number of people it helps with migraines which I suffer from on a regular basis...

Personally, I wouldn't consider it (too invasive for my liking) - certainly not for cosmetic reasons and currently not for medical reasons...but I'm a bit more alternative in this sense...

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

Yep id consider it. The downside is that it only lasts a certain length of time so would have to get a top up 2 or 3 times a year depending on how long it lasts and obviously its not cheap either so it wouldnt be top of my list with regards to spending nowadays

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Once you start botox, most can't stop, I'm getting older and have no interest in using botox any lines I have have been my journey of life getting older I'm gonna try embrace it. Why cover it up and have a face with no expression....

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
over a year ago

ireland

Each to their own,not my thing but if it makes someone happier in themselves then why not !

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've used belotero for my undereyes. It's a subtler filler and I like it as it stops me looking permanently tired. I don't plan on getting any elsewhere but I do like the look it gives simply for myself

Post new Message to Thread