Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Profile logistics

Jump to newest

By *andR2019 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nunya

Sooo curious to know what exactly people look for in a profile. I know everyone is different. Feel like there is a million profiles with next to no content but a lot of verifications etc… can anyone shed some light

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

They are the people who are out and about at socials and parties, meeting people face to face. They don't depend on their profile for meets which is the correct way of going about it imo

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tits and...ummmmmm... nope that's it

By *andR2019 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nunya

"They are the people who are out and about at socials and parties, meeting people face to face. They don't depend on their profile for meets which is the correct way of going about it imo "

That sounds about right and I agree didn’t think of it that way. Also interested in seeing what people are looking for in profiles

By *andR2019 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nunya

"Tits and...ummmmmm... nope that's it"

Plenty of them about lol

over a year ago

As a couple looking for a couple I'd say pics of the male half are needed on more profiles and I don't mean the lynx can pose just general pics

By *andR2019 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nunya

"As a couple looking for a couple I'd say pics of the male half are needed on more profiles and I don't mean the lynx can pose just general pics"

Yes we try to mix ours up a bit. We are both comfortable but keep most for friends only. Should we change it up a bit??

over a year ago

"As a couple looking for a couple I'd say pics of the male half are needed on more profiles and I don't mean the lynx can pose just general pics

Yes we try to mix ours up a bit. We are both comfortable but keep most for friends only. Should we change it up a bit?? "

I wouldn't say you need to change them necessarily, as you said you keep more for friends only and the ones you have is showing both people.

That was more of a general thing on couples profiles not yours specifically

By *andR2019 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nunya

"As a couple looking for a couple I'd say pics of the male half are needed on more profiles and I don't mean the lynx can pose just general pics

Yes we try to mix ours up a bit. We are both comfortable but keep most for friends only. Should we change it up a bit??

I wouldn't say you need to change them necessarily, as you said you keep more for friends only and the ones you have is showing both people.

That was more of a general thing on couples profiles not yours specifically

"

Ah I get you lol

It’s a mine field sometimes on here

By *asual_eyesMan
over a year ago

Sallins/Naas

First thing I do when looking at a profile is check do they want to meet single men, if not then for me I have no reason to message them and bother them.

After that see if they are verified and read through the profile. You don't want it too short or too long, very much a Goldilocks zone.

By *andR2019 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nunya

"First thing I do when looking at a profile is check do they want to meet single men, if not then for me I have no reason to message them and bother them.

After that see if they are verified and read through the profile. You don't want it too short or too long, very much a Goldilocks zone."

It’s nice that some people appreciate the “no single men” thing

We get a lot of messages from single guys anyways although we have this in place.

By *asual_eyesMan
over a year ago

Sallins/Naas

"It’s nice that some people appreciate the “no single men” thing

We get a lot of messages from single guys anyways although we have this in place."

Time to throw on some filters then? Good luck with it.

over a year ago

You'll never please all of the people all of the time so I'd say put in your profile what you want people to know about you...who you are, what you're looking for, what you're bringing to the table. If your bio reflects your personality, all the better.

Ours is probably too long for most people's tastes, but everything's in there to allow people to decide whether there's likely to be common ground

By *andR2019 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nunya

"It’s nice that some people appreciate the “no single men” thing

We get a lot of messages from single guys anyways although we have this in place.

Time to throw on some filters then? Good luck with it."

Yeah your right lol

By *andR2019 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nunya

"You'll never please all of the people all of the time so I'd say put in your profile what you want people to know about you...who you are, what you're looking for, what you're bringing to the table. If your bio reflects your personality, all the better.

Ours is probably too long for most people's tastes, but everything's in there to allow people to decide whether there's likely to be common ground"

Yes sounds accurate! You can’t please everyone is right. As a couple what do you look for

over a year ago

Ours is probably in need of a good makeover but cant be arsed unfortunately.

By *asual_eyesMan
over a year ago

Sallins/Naas

"Ours is probably in need of a good makeover but cant be arsed unfortunately."

I don't think Mike presents a good view of me but always tricky to figure out what to put on them.

By *andR2019 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nunya

"Ours is probably in need of a good makeover but cant be arsed unfortunately."

Lol ours too

over a year ago

"You'll never please all of the people all of the time so I'd say put in your profile what you want people to know about you...who you are, what you're looking for, what you're bringing to the table. If your bio reflects your personality, all the better.

Ours is probably too long for most people's tastes, but everything's in there to allow people to decide whether there's likely to be common ground

Yes sounds accurate! You can’t please everyone is right. As a couple what do you look for "

I'd say firstly we'd have a look at the photos and see if there's attraction. Then their bio to see if their interests are similar to ours, especially given that we're a bi couple. We're possibly not typical given that our opportunities for meeting are so limited - I work nights & weekends - so we might also look to see if they mention when they're available.

By *1CorkCouple
over a year ago

Cork

Just our preferences…

Enough in the photos of both partners to allow physical attraction (or not) be determined - profiles with all cock pics, pics of her only, select close ups of body parts or deceptive angles are insufficient for us. We like physical expectations to match reality.

Enough verifications (displayed) to prove bone fides is essential for us. Three or more is preferable.

Enough in bio to answer questions that are needed to be teased out in messaging is desirable. We feel we’ve done people a turn if they read our profile and decide not to message us on the back of it, by saving their time and effort.

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

Everything that A1 said

One other thing we look for (probably subconsciously) is positivity and personality in the bio, I don't think you can fake those. So demanding bios full of what they don't want would be a red flag for us.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Consistency and effort regardless of who they are.

If the bio says one thing and the pics or verifications say otherwise it's a big no.

If the profile has a sense of humour and forum engagement gives an impression of being approachable that's always much more attractive.

It's often said that women and couples don't have to make an effort on here as they will be inundated with offers regardless.

That's probably true but they can't really complain then when they attract other lazy can't be arsed profiles.

By *andR2019 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nunya

Yes sounds accurate! You can’t please everyone is right. As a couple what do you look for

I'd say firstly we'd have a look at the photos and see if there's attraction. Then their bio to see if their interests are similar to ours, especially given that we're a bi couple. We're possibly not typical given that our opportunities for meeting are so limited - I work nights & weekends - so we might also look to see if they mention when they're available. "

Yes defo sounds good

By *andR2019 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nunya

"Consistency and effort regardless of who they are.

If the bio says one thing and the pics or verifications say otherwise it's a big no.

If the profile has a sense of humour and forum engagement gives an impression of being approachable that's always much more attractive.

It's often said that women and couples don't have to make an effort on here as they will be inundated with offers regardless.

That's probably true but they can't really complain then when they attract other lazy can't be arsed profiles. "

Very valid points

over a year ago

Horses for courses. Some people tell you EXACTLY what they want because that's exactly what they want. Others are more open. It's the engagement with the person that will tell you all you need to know.

By *andR2019 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nunya

"Horses for courses. Some people tell you EXACTLY what they want because that's exactly what they want. Others are more open. It's the engagement with the person that will tell you all you need to know."

We do try to engage with many gets a bit much at times though lol

over a year ago

Vote Stephen 1

Post new Message to Thread