Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Anyone meet like

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I tired starting conversations and seeing what fab is like , and this stage still the same...

At this stage I message most if not 99% of females and not a simple thanks for your message not looking,just a pain ignore , very rude window shoppers, wasters in here...sick and tired been loner ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So your interested in meeting 9o% of the women here?

By *igglefunWoman
over a year ago

Cork

U never msgd me

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Down with this sort of thing!

over a year ago

Look at the last line of your bio and ask again why women don't answer you

over a year ago

"Look at the last line of your bio and ask again why women don't answer you "

We all know that all women want the shag. Don’t ye play the fool with us.

over a year ago

"Look at the last line of your bio and ask again why women don't answer you

We all know that all women want the shag. Don’t ye play the fool with us. "

This

over a year ago

“The shag” lol

over a year ago

We all know that all women want the shag. Don’t ye play the fool with us. "

I don't know who blabbed the ultimate female secret but you need to keep that to yourself

over a year ago

We all know that all women want the shag. Don’t ye play the fool with us.

I don't know who blabbed the ultimate female secret but you need to keep that to yourself "

Feck it sorry!! I didn’t realise it wasn’t general knowledge that ye wanted the shag

over a year ago

I would rather an elegant man who comes and whispers in my ear " it's coitus time"

over a year ago

"I would rather an elegant man who comes and whispers in my ear " it's coitus time" "

Sure you would. You’d prefer a ladeen that whips off his yfronts, takes a swig of his can of Carling and announces ‘you’re getting the shag luv’

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"I would rather an elegant man who comes and whispers in my ear " it's coitus time" "

Noted

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

""

The older the fiddle ...the sweeter the tune

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS
over a year ago

Dublin

Zero sympathy for you with a bio like that

By *ildGroverMan
over a year ago

rathfarnham

Pause

Rewind

Delete

Start again

over a year ago

"Zero sympathy for you with a bio like that "

I think he’s getting right to the point. Do ye want the damn shag or not? It’s not a multiple choice question. And he hasn’t a bad aul lad on him

over a year ago

They're all bitches the females 99% on here

how dare they, not acknowledge any of your communication

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

It's the 1% I'm interested in, the filthy hoors!

By *ergalMan
over a year ago

Wandering between the city and East Cork

Off to get the pop corn.... "the shag"

over a year ago

"They're all bitches the females 99% on here

how dare they, not acknowledge any of your communication "

And the 1% are worse

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

Sorry, but it’s my fault, there’s now a large queue of female fabbers at the door of ShiftyCar..

..ShiftyCar only available in Ireland to over 18 and couples below 5’9”. All ‘interactions’ must take place supine and baby wipes provided must be disposed of in an environmentally sound manner. Payment in advance and we accept no responsibility for lack of satisfaction during any of the rental term. Please see our website for Full terms and conditions.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Op genuine questions

What did you think would happen once you joined

Have you read similar threads on the forums ...did you learn anything from them

By *tarboy300Man
over a year ago

DUB/LOUTH

Shallow meatmarket lad?

over a year ago

"So I tired starting conversations and seeing what fab is like , and this stage still the same...

At this stage I message most if not 99% of females and not a simple thanks for your message not looking,just a pain ignore , very rude window shoppers, wasters in here...sick and tired been loner ?? "

Lots of ladies meet here they probably just don't get moist at your fancy a shag messages and slagging us off won't help.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"So I tired starting conversations and seeing what fab is like , and this stage still the same...

At this stage I message most if not 99% of females and not a simple thanks for your message not looking,just a pain ignore , very rude window shoppers, wasters in here...sick and tired been loner ??

Lots of ladies meet here they probably just don't get moist at your fancy a shag messages and slagging us off won't help. "

God I love the word "moist"

over a year ago

Lots of ladies meet here they probably just don't get moist at your fancy a shag messages and slagging us off won't help.

God I love the word "moist" "

It’s a great word. Mooiiiist. Or damp. Gooey.

By *igglefunWoman
over a year ago

Cork

God I love the word "moist" .

It’s a great word. Mooiiiist. Or damp. Gooey. "

Uve taken it a step too far

GOOEY

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

It’s a great word. Mooiiiist. Or damp. Gooey. "

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

GOOEY "

Is there an erect penis emoji hidden in here somewhere.. I feel it would be appropriate at this moment

over a year ago

GOOEY

Is there an erect penis emoji hidden in here somewhere.. I feel it would be appropriate at this moment "

I’m nursing a semi too

By *ofistimacatedMan
over a year ago

cavan town

I think you should message every single woman again, maybe they just didn't receive it first time round

Oh and dick pix. More dick pixs from every conceivable angle so said women know exactly what it is they are going to get shagged by

Best of luck, I hope this helps

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

Ah you're just one of the 99%. Meh

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

Ah you're just one of the 99%. Meh "

By *andR2019Couple
over a year ago

Nunya

At this stage I message most if not 99% of females and not a simple thanks for your message not looking,just a pain ignore , very rude window shoppers, wasters in here...sick and tired been loner ?? "

Lmao where to start, women get hundreds of messages, so you’ll be lost in the shuffle as you don’t stand out.

If they’ve looked at you, it’s most likely as you’ve looked at them and went to see what you’re like.

Your profile is terrible, you’re slagging them off and then “the shag” line wow what a killer. You do it’s a swinging site not a sex site, there is a difference.

Also what percentage of accounts say don’t message if your a single male?

Do you look at what their looking for and think you match it. Do you explain that when messaging women?

over a year ago

Lmao where to start, women get hundreds of messages, so you’ll be lost in the shuffle as you don’t stand out.

If they’ve looked at you, it’s most likely as you’ve looked at them and went to see what you’re like.

Your profile is terrible, you’re slagging them off and then “the shag” line wow what a killer. You do it’s a swinging site not a sex site, there is a difference.

Do you look at what their looking for and think you match it. Do you explain that when messaging women?

"

And you’re extremely hot

By *andR2019Couple
over a year ago

Nunya

And you’re extremely hot "

It’s Mr here, I’ll pass on the compliments!

over a year ago

And you’re extremely hot

It’s Mr here, I’ll pass on the compliments! "

Oh sorry!! Yes do please. She is very gorgeous. Good for you my man

over a year ago

And you’re extremely hot

It’s Mr here, I’ll pass on the compliments! "

Ya didn't have to tell him just take the compliment. You are both lookers to be fair he could have meant either

over a year ago

OP the fact you're admittedly completely indiscriminate about who you message suggests you don't give a fuck who you fuck do long as you get a fuck. That's wildly unappealing. And, as has already been pointed out, your bio will almost certainly be read before any message you send is opened and may very well be a factor in the lack of responses.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"OP the fact you're admittedly completely indiscriminate about who you message suggests you don't give a fuck who you fuck do long as you get a fuck. That's wildly unappealing. And, as has already been pointed out, your bio will almost certainly be read before any message you send is opened and may very well be a factor in the lack of responses. "

"Wildly unappealing"

Are you saying birds don't like it?

I think I can see where I've been going wrong.

over a year ago

"OP the fact you're admittedly completely indiscriminate about who you message suggests you don't give a fuck who you fuck do long as you get a fuck. That's wildly unappealing. And, as has already been pointed out, your bio will almost certainly be read before any message you send is opened and may very well be a factor in the lack of responses.

"Wildly unappealing"

I think I can see where I've been going wrong. "

Mick you can get away with it...but the OP isn't you

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"OP the fact you're admittedly completely indiscriminate about who you message suggests you don't give a fuck who you fuck do long as you get a fuck. That's wildly unappealing. And, as has already been pointed out, your bio will almost certainly be read before any message you send is opened and may very well be a factor in the lack of responses.

"Wildly unappealing"

I think I can see where I've been going wrong.

Mick you can get away with it...but the OP isn't you "

Jaysus...

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"OP the fact you're admittedly completely indiscriminate about who you message suggests you don't give a fuck who you fuck do long as you get a fuck. That's wildly unappealing. And, as has already been pointed out, your bio will almost certainly be read before any message you send is opened and may very well be a factor in the lack of responses. "

To be fair his profile is perfect it says what he looks for and what he thinks of the women on here.So I really think he should leave it exactly as it is. I personally prefer to see profiles that show the real person than a false facade to lure you in.

over a year ago

To be fair his profile is perfect it says what he looks for and what he thinks of the women on here.So I really think he should leave it exactly as it is. I personally prefer to see profiles that show the real person than a false facade to lure you in. "

This is very true. It's always handy when people do the filtering for you

By *ergalMan
over a year ago

Wandering between the city and East Cork

To be fair his profile is perfect it says what he looks for and what he thinks of the women on here.So I really think he should leave it exactly as it is. I personally prefer to see profiles that show the real person than a false facade to lure you in. "

over a year ago

I think everyone's covered the basics but yeah you reek of entitlement, no-one owes you their time, and if you write messages like you write your bio it's no wonder you don't get replies.

By *ohn400Man
over a year ago

Dublin or anywhere

Yes maybe you should study the last line of your profile again...it looks a bit ruff / and take down all them pix

By *ulu00Woman
over a year ago

Donegal

"I think you should message every single woman again, maybe they just didn't receive it first time round

Oh and dick pix. More dick pixs from every conceivable angle so said women know exactly what it is they are going to get shagged by

Best of luck, I hope this helps "

Beside the tv remote too, us bitches lovveeeee that!!

over a year ago

"I think you should message every single woman again, maybe they just didn't receive it first time round

Beside the tv remote too, us bitches lovveeeee that!!"

And the travel size lynx bottle

over a year ago

When you play the game of fabswingers respect it or the dragons will eat you..lol (having a bit of fun here..)

By *otNick11Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Ahh I see you’ve gone with the oul Donald J playbook

Grab em by the…..and see if they fancy a shag

Bold move

By *ulu00Woman
over a year ago

Donegal

And the travel size lynx bottle "

Personally its the bog roll that really turns me on and if he has it inside the roll sure I only turn into a slip and slide

over a year ago

Personally its the bog roll that really turns me on and if he has it inside the roll sure I only turn into a slip and slide "

Now thats ones I've not seen I think I'll survive without seeing it though your description is enough

By *ulu00Woman
over a year ago

Donegal

Personally its the bog roll that really turns me on and if he has it inside the roll sure I only turn into a slip and slide

Now thats ones I've not seen I think I'll survive without seeing it though your description is enough"

You are blessed, but Id nearly gurantee youll get one in to the inbox now lol

By *iImBrunoMan
over a year ago

midlands

""

Lol

over a year ago

Now thats ones I've not seen I think I'll survive without seeing it though your description is enough

You are blessed, but Id nearly gurantee youll get one in to the inbox now lol "

I'll have you all know my toilet bowl socks and cock pic is an absolute masterpiece

over a year ago

The post is all about what the OP wants and not once mentions or asks what his potential victim wants or requires. With an attitude like the OP’s, who quite obviously thinks that by joining fab he has some sort of right to the ride, it doesn’t surprise me that he has issues

By *andR2019Couple
over a year ago

Nunya

And you’re extremely hot

Ya didn't have to tell him just take the compliment. You are both lookers to be fair he could have meant either "

How nice thank you

over a year ago

"The post is all about what the OP wants and not once mentions or asks what his potential victim wants or requires. With an attitude like the OP’s, who quite obviously thinks that by joining fab he has some sort of right to the ride, it doesn’t surprise me that he has issues "

I'm 100% here for my own wants and needs..

I don't think that's the major problem here.

Like I don't think he would have any better luck if his post and his profile was gushing about all the pleasure he wants to give a potential meet.

By *asual_eyesMan
over a year ago

Sallins/Naas

I often find the issue is, IMO, that some people think the site is like Tinder. But there is more of a social aspect to it, I find.

over a year ago

"I often find the issue is, IMO, that some people think the site is like Tinder. But there is more of a social aspect to it, I find."

There's a social aspect to swinging that a lot of people here don't seem to get. Women here want sex equally as much as men and we aren't looking for romance. We just wanted to be treated like more than a set of 3 "moist" holes. The Dial a Ride brigade can't phantom this and get all pissy that we aren't waiting legs spread for their fancy a fuck messages.

over a year ago

"

And you’re extremely hot

Ya didn't have to tell him just take the compliment. You are both lookers to be fair he could have meant either

How nice thank you "

Oh goodie a blushing one

over a year ago

"I often find the issue is, IMO, that some people think the site is like Tinder. But there is more of a social aspect to it, I find.

There's a social aspect to swinging that a lot of people here don't seem to get. Women here want sex equally as much as men and we aren't looking for romance. We just wanted to be treated like more than a set of 3 "moist" holes. The Dial a Ride brigade can't phantom this and get all pissy that we aren't waiting legs spread for their fancy a fuck messages. "

Here here well said dahhhling

over a year ago

"I often find the issue is, IMO, that some people think the site is like Tinder. But there is more of a social aspect to it, I find.

There's a social aspect to swinging that a lot of people here don't seem to get. Women here want sex equally as much as men and we aren't looking for romance. We just wanted to be treated like more than a set of 3 "moist" holes. The Dial a Ride brigade can't phantom this and get all pissy that we aren't waiting legs spread for their fancy a fuck messages.

Here here well said dahhhling "

Ya kinda... but alot of people get on just fine without the social side.

There is a huge difference between being involved in the social side of this site(not swinging because a good chunk of us here aren't swingers) and treating it like a dial a ride. Lumping everything in between that together misses the actual problem

over a year ago

There is a huge difference between being involved in the social side of this site(not swinging because a good chunk of us here aren't swingers) and treating it like a dial a ride. Lumping everything in between that together misses the actual problem"

Well thats kinda the problem it's a swinging site made by swingers for swingers and the vast majority of people aren't swingers they just want to get their dicks wet. That's fair enough each to their own we are all here for different reasons. So can someone please start a Dial a Fuck site

over a year ago

There is a huge difference between being involved in the social side of this site(not swinging because a good chunk of us here aren't swingers) and treating it like a dial a ride. Lumping everything in between that together misses the actual problem

Well thats kinda the problem it's a swinging site made by swingers for swingers and the vast majority of people aren't swingers they just want to get their dicks wet. That's fair enough each to their own we are all here for different reasons. So can someone please start a Dial a Fuck site "

Well that's up to the site to control which they won't because it would vastly cut down on both member numbers and site supporter payments.

And again I would say it still misses the core problem. Because entitled or abusive behaviour isn't exclusive to people looking for non social casual meets nor does everyone looking for that treat the site like a dial a ride

By *asual_eyesMan
over a year ago

Sallins/Naas

Entitled or abusive behaviour should not to be tolerated from anyone on the side, regardless oh where they are coming from with it.

In saying that you get a lot more threads of people on the forums complaining about no meets then being saying it is too social.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Post number 69 though.. Surely that's worth something girls?

over a year ago

Not sure if this guy is just trolling us, surely no one could be this self unaware?

And what’s wrong with the last 1%? Maybe they’re open to a guy who obviously just wants a fuck and couldn’t care less about who it’s with. I suspect his emails reflect this too, no wonder he’s ignored.

Bit of self reflection?

By *andR2019Couple
over a year ago

Nunya

"

And you’re extremely hot

How nice thank you

Oh goodie a blushing one "

Can be shy SOMETIMES lol

By *eart-shaped-foxMan
over a year ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipp

OP is a good example of believing your own hype

By *adhatter and coCouple
over a year ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

Another man who thought fab was sex on demand . You have to pay for that service

over a year ago

Well now. Fab rule #1 is never expect a meet. Ever. If the stars align, it happens. If not, it doesn't.

over a year ago

Maybe because your mickey is the same size as your thumb

By *inion42Man
over a year ago

minionland

"U never msgd me "

Can I message ya Instead, I do have cork roots lol

By *inion42Man
over a year ago

minionland

"Look at the last line of your bio and ask again why women don't answer you "

Quote of the year, hammer nail head without the use of a laser guided exploding munition

over a year ago

Well first of all it pays to be patient. Second of all, there are no rules that if you message someone they have to automatically reply. Thirdly there are probably 100 guys on here for every 1 woman so it's definitely ladies' choice. Fourthly the last two lines of your bio are seriously going to piss off any female who might read it so what can you expect!

By *oulernerMan
over a year ago

Dublin City

*takes notes*

By *irWhiskeyMan
over a year ago

The water of life

I think Boris did a better job holding his cabinet together than this thread has

over a year ago

Should I be privileged to be one the loads you claimed to text (6momths ago) I didn’t reply I’m very into not wasting people time no face pic sorry I’ve feel a connection someway I’ll chat it’s not all about the cock so many time wasters in here can’t blame the girls it’s a pick and mix for them good things come to those who wait and are patient it’s not about the cock it’s how you use it no one wants a blow out on the m50 but I won’t lift my leg for anyone.. Ive had abuse over my straight forward profile look I know what I want why not be honest

By *otorman20021Man
over a year ago

East Cork

Being honest fab takes a lot of getting used to, as people have said ladies are completely out numbered on here, then the “serious about this site people” seem to be outnumbered by the messers and fake profiles on here, it just takes time to try and get some bit of traction on here. As someone once said the best thing to do about sent messages is just delete them on your side once sent, at least when you do this you can’t see the message anymore and you are not left wondering why they haven’t replied or even opened the message yet.

By *indenMan
over a year ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

"Maybe because your mickey is the same size as your thumb"

Oh for fuck sake….

over a year ago

"Should I be privileged to be one the loads you claimed to text (6momths ago) I didn’t reply I’m very into not wasting people time no face pic sorry I’ve feel a connection someway I’ll chat it’s not all about the cock so many time wasters in here can’t blame the girls it’s a pick and mix for them good things come to those who wait and are patient it’s not about the cock it’s how you use it no one wants a blow out on the m50 but I won’t lift my leg for anyone.. Ive had abuse over my straight forward profile look I know what I want why not be honest "

Vote Stephen 1

over a year ago

"I would rather an elegant man who comes and whispers in my ear " it's coitus time"

*takes notes* "

Why do I have the feeling this is going to happen at an event now

over a year ago

"Maybe because your mickey is the same size as your thumb

Oh for fuck sake…. "

What's wrong sweetheart? I love that picture of you washing your arse in the shower hahaha

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Oh for fuck sake….

What's wrong sweetheart? I love that picture of you washing your arse in the shower hahaha"

Well done on being here more than 4 hours this time ...welcome back

over a year ago

Oh for fuck sake….

What's wrong sweetheart? I love that picture of you washing your arse in the shower hahaha

Well done on being here more than 4 hours this time ...welcome back "

You're welcome

By *indenMan
over a year ago

Oh for fuck sake….

What's wrong sweetheart? I love that picture of you washing your arse in the shower hahaha"

Thanks….

Cleanlinesses is next to Godliness they say…..

over a year ago

Oh for fuck sake….

Thanks….

Cleanlinesses is next to Godliness they say….. "

Cause both a myths? I mean who actually showers am I right? No? Oh...

By *indenMan
over a year ago

Oh for fuck sake….

Thanks….

Cause both a myths? I mean who actually showers am I right? No? Oh..."

Well it was the first Friday of the month and I like to keep to a schedule even if not actually required…..

over a year ago

Oh for fuck sake….

Thanks….

Well it was the first Friday of the month and I like to keep to a schedule even if not actually required….. "

Seems excessive

By *indenMan
over a year ago

Oh for fuck sake….

Thanks….

Well it was the first Friday of the month and I like to keep to a schedule even if not actually required…..

Seems excessive "

Sorry, I should have said “the first Friday of the month in the second half of the year….

By *oulernerMan
over a year ago

Dublin City

"I would rather an elegant man who comes and whispers in my ear "it's coitus time"

*takes notes*

Why do I have the feeling this is going to happen at an event now "

Unsure what you're talking about

By *atherjackhackettMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

"U never msgd me "

I did 2 weeks ago and you didn't reply so down with that sort of thing

over a year ago

"I would rather an elegant man who comes and whispers in my ear "it's coitus time"

*takes notes*

Unsure what you're talking about "

Why don't I believe this innocent act

over a year ago

"U never msgd me

I did 2 weeks ago and you didn't reply so down with that sort of thing"

Classy

By *oulernerMan
over a year ago

Dublin City

*takes notes*

Why don't I believe this innocent act"

Innocent until proven otherwise!

over a year ago

*takes notes*

Why don't I believe this innocent act Innocent until proven otherwise! "

I knew it

By *orn ironmanMan
over a year ago

derry

I'm imagining a guy called Coitus and it's his catchphrase, like Chico from the x-factor

Post new Message to Thread