By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man
over a year ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

I’m absolutely hooked, been watching the news like a hawk all day

Aye Boris is finished, I think everyone knows it but him

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

He knows it all right he’s just pulling the blanket over his head hoping when he pulls it off it will all be gone away

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man
over a year ago

"He knows it all right he’s just pulling the blanket over his head hoping when he pulls it off it will all be gone away "

Aye he’s getting on a spoiled child, it’s time to take his medicine

By *asterandhissparklesCouple
over a year ago

tipperary

He is not going to leave... It will stay there as long as he can.... He would have already resigned months ago otherwise

By *he SophisticatsCouple
over a year ago

Casa Del Fun

"I’m absolutely hooked, been watching the news like a hawk all day

Aye Boris is finished, I think everyone knows it but him"

Exactly the same here too!

Glued all day waiting to see how it all ends

over a year ago

Like watching humpty dumpy hanging on with a few fingers, it's only a matter of time

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

"I’m absolutely hooked, been watching the news like a hawk all day

Aye Boris is finished, I think everyone knows it but him

Exactly the same here too!

Glued all day waiting to see how it all ends"

Sky news to BBC news to C4 news and Twitter on the phone

Nearly as good as watching an election night count

over a year ago

They'll have to drag him out kicking and screaming but that will be hilarious to watch!

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man
over a year ago

I’ve been watching the front door of number 10 for 2 & a half hrs now, fuck alls happened….

By *indenMan
over a year ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

Putting a clown in charge of a circus will only ever go one way…..

over a year ago

Casa Del Fun

"I’ve been watching the front door of number 10 for 2 & a half hrs now, fuck alls happened…."

Just seen the cat walk up to the door and the door opened for him….

He just sat there and looked up.

Even the cat knows not to cross that threshold

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man
over a year ago

Aye the thing is any Tory with a bit of brains or a bit of decency has been purged from the party, the place is full of bastards, one is as bad as the other

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man
over a year ago

"I’ve been watching the front door of number 10 for 2 & a half hrs now, fuck alls happened….

Even the cat knows not to cross that threshold "

The cat knows the craic, he’ll be relying on someone else for his tea tomorrow

By *exesrangerMan
over a year ago

city

Poor old Theresa May doesn't seem so bad now even with her peculiar dancing

over a year ago

Casa Del Fun

"I’ve been watching the front door of number 10 for 2 & a half hrs now, fuck alls happened….

The cat knows the craic, he’ll be relying on someone else for his tea tomorrow"

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

The cat knows the craic, he’ll be relying on someone else for his tea tomorrow

"

Cats have no loyalty

By *3nsesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

I bet they seriously regret not getting rid of him last month!I'll be surprised if he resigns. The lsrty can't dump him for awhile now.

By *indenMan
over a year ago

Who is being mentioned as a replacement?

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

"Who is being mentioned as a replacement?"

Leo

over a year ago

He's like a cockroach. They'll never be able to get rid of him.

over a year ago

"Who is being mentioned as a replacement?

Leo "

Michelle o Neil

over a year ago

I suppose they’ll go back to female leadership with priti Patel

By *indenMan
over a year ago

"I suppose they’ll go back to female leadership with priti Patel "

Out of the frying pan into the fire…..

over a year ago

I think that’s why she jumped ship today

By *indenMan
over a year ago

Doesn’t look like he’s going to resign anyway, I hope they have to drag him out kicking and screaming.

Now that’s the kind of reality TV I may actually find entertaining……

By *ceryMan
over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

Well the only thing he'll be left with is his balls ...

over a year ago

Does anyone think he even cares?

over a year ago

In visible blanket over him and when the noise stops he’ll take it off

By *ind PaddyMan
over a year ago

South County Dublin

Do not be surprised if he calls an election to let the British back him again.

By *ot neuteredMan
over a year ago

Kildare

"Does anyone think he even cares?"

The only thing he cares about is himself, it will be a huge blow to his ego if he has to resign, he thought of himself as another Winston Churchill,leading the British people in a battle against

Europe.

over a year ago

Watching highlights from today on BBC. The front bench looks ridiculous.

over a year ago

He has sacked Gove that’s him done maybe not tonight but very soon

over a year ago

"Does anyone think he even cares?

The only thing he cares about is himself, it will be a huge blow to his ego if he has to resign, he thought of himself as another Winston Churchill,leading the British people in a battle against

Europe."

He isn't self aware enough not to think he has achieved everything he wanted and is leaving of his own accord.

Ans he will move on to some other privileged role

over a year ago

Does anyone think he’ll invade Russia

over a year ago

"Does anyone think he’ll invade Russia "

Possibly after he quits... solo... just him a back pack and a Swiss army knife

By *ot neuteredMan
over a year ago

Kildare

"Does anyone think he even cares?

Europe.

He isn't self aware enough not to think he has achieved everything he wanted and is leaving of his own accord.

Ans he will move on to some other privileged role"

That's for sure

over a year ago

"Does anyone think he’ll invade Russia

Possibly after he quits... solo... just him a back pack and a Swiss army knife"

I don’t think he’d be able to get out of London on the tube

By *uckypuppy007Woman
over a year ago

dublin

The Greased piglet just sacked michael gove & 42 MPs gone, not enough to fill the seats... fucking priceless

By *ot neuteredMan
over a year ago

Kildare

This is a very fitting meltdown in Tory politics, great to watch, will he try to organize a Trump style, storming/riot of the House of Commons

over a year ago

I think the British public are well and truly done with him could be wrong most of the people voted to stay with Europe except London and the over 60 and the young were shocked when the results came out that they were going to leave hence the amount of applications to get Irish passports at the time

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

Well.....he's still there

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I think the British public are well and truly done with him could be wrong most of the people voted to stay with Europe except London and the over 60 and the young were shocked when the results came out that they were going to leave hence the amount of applications to get Irish passports at the time "

London voted to remain in the EU.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Well.....he's still there "

Brandon Lewis gone now... He's running out of options. Come the next election nearly all the Tories will be referred to as "former minister"

By *uckypuppy007Woman
over a year ago

dublin

my god over 50 now, as much as he wants to beat teresa, he's trump dreaming

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

Boris perceives himself to be a modern day Churchill and believes he can tough it out as Winston did on so many occasions over a long political career.

From a psychological perspective, Boris has believed that he is destined to rule the UK, as his ancient ancestor, George the Third did.

His grandfather was a leading Turkish politician at around the time of Kamal Ataturk, who in order to modern this vast country actually banned the Fez, which was the red hat with the tassle, which the cidian, Tommy Cooper wore during his career.

Boris Johnson should never be underestimated, despite his own overestimation of his political prowess.

He is a consummate wily political survivor.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It's astonishing how much he got away with over the last 2 years and how long it took until some Tories found their moral compass and stopped supporting him.

Without Sunak and Javid resigning he would have got away again.

Having said all that with those two ex-ministers it's mainly about placing themselves in the best pole position at the right time for the next power grab.

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

Keir Starmer, the current Labour Party leader and former DPP, the director of public prosecutions, is probably a more honest man and does not seem to have so many skeletons in the cupboard or concubines.

Boris is fundamentally a priapic lothario with a massive ego, that was enhanced by his membership of the arrogantly narcissistic Bullingdon Club, whose contemporaneous membership also included David Cameron and George Osborne

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Boris perceives himself to be a modern day Churchill and believes he can tough it out as Winston did on so many occasions over a long political career.

From a psychological perspective, Boris has believed that he is destined to rule the UK, as his ancient ancestor, George the Third did.

His grandfather was a leading Turkish politician at around the time of Kamal Ataturk, who in order to modern this vast country actually banned the Fez, which was the red hat with the tassle, which the cidian, Tommy Cooper wore during his career.

Boris Johnson should never be underestimated, despite his own overestimation of his political prowess.

He is a consummate wily political survivor."

He may indeed be wily, although I'd probably use a different word for him that starts with C and ends with UNT,but there's no imaginable outcome that sees him as PM by the end of the month, if he even survives until lunchtime today.

over a year ago

"It's astonishing how much he got away with over the last 2 years and how long it took until some Tories found their moral compass and stopped supporting him.

Without Sunak and Javid resigning he would have got away again.

Having said all that with those two ex-ministers it's mainly about placing themselves in the best pole position at the right time for the next power grab.

"

Ya the people resigning trying to look like they are taking a moral stance at this stage is absolutely hilarious. But you know it will work with makes me sad for humanity as its repeated world wide

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

James O Brien on LBC radio at 10.00am should be interesting

By *ettaManMan
over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

Gavan O'Reilly just tweeted that he's agreed to step down

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Boris perceives himself to be a modern day Churchill and believes he can tough it out as Winston did on so many occasions over a long political career.

He may indeed be wily, although I'd probably use a different word for him that starts with C and ends with UNT,but there's no imaginable outcome that sees him as PM by the end of the month, if he even survives until lunchtime today. "

The arrogant dick in him has tripped up the wily willy and I don't think his balls will save him this time.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

He may indeed be wily, although I'd probably use a different word for him that starts with C and ends with UNT,but there's no imaginable outcome that sees him as PM by the end of the month, if he even survives until lunchtime today.

The arrogant dick in him has tripped up the wily willy and I don't think his balls will save him this time. "

Apparently he's agreed to resign today and will announce it shortly. He's to stay in place until they hold a leadership election over the summer/autumn.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

The arrogant dick in him has tripped up the wily willy and I don't think his balls will save him this time.

Apparently he's agreed to resign today and will announce it shortly. He's to stay in place until they hold a leadership election over the summer/autumn. "

Closer to home, our Leo got away this time and he can't wait to be Taoiseach again. DPP directed not to prosecute with no further explanation given.

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

Apparently he's agreed to resign today and will announce it shortly. He's to stay in place until they hold a leadership election over the summer/autumn.

Closer to home, our Leo got away this time and he can't wait to be Taoiseach again. DPP directed not to prosecute with no further explanation given. "

The DPP never gives the reason for decisions in fairness

The law as written was on Leo's side and he knew it

Thats why he was so confident of not being charged...in his speech he explained how as an office holder he was allowed send the document without breaking the law

By *acob12369Man
over a year ago

URPANTS

He's Gone!

over a year ago

tipperary

"He's Gone!"

He is not gone... He left the Tory's leadership but still prime minister till Autumn (probably even after that)...

over a year ago

He hasn't resigned yet. He hasn't gone anywhere yet. He's making a statement later today

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man
over a year ago

I’m still a bit fucked off

I watched sky news for 3 hrs straight last night and the bastard never resigned

By *ligolad321Man
over a year ago

Donegal

In the words of Jamie Webster La la la la F#@k The Torries. ..

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

He's appointing new cabinet members to keep the whole thing going till October..he's planning on staying a while longer and working out his 3 month notice

By *ligolad321Man
over a year ago

Donegal

"He's appointing new cabinet members to keep the whole thing going till October..he's planning on staying a while longer and working out his 3 month notice "

Imagine the damage he could do in the 3 months, surly the prudent thing would be an intern PM until October... alas, not going to lie, I hope they do so much harm that the British electorate finally get rid of the Tory Party at the next election...

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

Going, going, going, but still not quite gone!

over a year ago

"Keir Starmer, the current Labour Party leader and former DPP, the director of public prosecutions, is probably a more honest man and does not seem to have so many skeletons in the cupboard or concubines.

Boris is fundamentally a priapic lothario with a massive ego, that was enhanced by his membership of the arrogantly narcissistic Bullingdon Club, whose contemporaneous membership also included David Cameron and George Osborne "

Is he not being investigated by Durham police

By *uckypuppy007Woman
over a year ago

dublin

thems the breaks - boom!!

(almost)

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/07/22 12:48:38]

over a year ago

He will only be replaced by some other Tory c*nt

E

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

"He will only be replaced by some other Tory cEnt

E"

No that letter doesn't work

over a year ago

They are all gobshites. We need a revolution

over a year ago

Jesus I’d never find my fathers pitch fork haha

over a year ago

tipperary

So... He said he is going to leave when a new Tory leader is appointed...

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

"They are all gobshites. We need a revolution"

Politicians realistically have very little effect on citizens' lives; they are effectively proxies for more powerful drivers in society; Boris's departure will have no effect on my life; very little will change.

I never ask politicians to do anything for me because I regard all of them as parasitic a##holes.

Boris is a Machiavellian product of his privileged upbringing and a schools system that encourages and perpetuates arrogance and narcissism.

Financially, he will now be much better off as he will go on the speaking circuit worldwide, be appointed as a director and act as a consultant for large corporations and specialist lobbying firms.

He will be dismissive of those sabotaged his career

over a year ago

"He will only be replaced by some other Tory c*nt

E"

So true, one rat out, another takes its place, and so it will continue. I've bets in that the British public will vote them back in again next election.

By *ligolad321Man
over a year ago

Donegal

Don't forget to stand out at your front door at 7pm and clap...

over a year ago

When he got stuck on the zip line lads and got the majority vote tells anything is possible haha so funny thinking of him dangling there like the piñata that he turned out to be and my god didn’t they let him have it in the end not that he didn’t deserve it

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Awwww poor Boris his big bash of a wedding party held at chequers could be affected now. And the 125 thousand pound tree house for his son for the garden of 10 downing Street will have to be pulled.

What a clown

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"The whole thing is unbelievable.

"As I write these words, Gordon Brown is still holed up in Downing Street.

"He is like some illegal settler in the Sinai desert, lashing himself to the radiator, or like David Brent haunting The Office in that excruciating episode when he refuses to acknowledge that he has been sacked.Isn't there someone – the Queen's Private Secretary, the nice policeman on the door of No 10 – whose job it is to tell him that the game is up?"

Boris in his own words 2010.

over a year ago

"Don't forget to stand out at your front door at 7pm and clap... "

For got the seven o clock thing had to go to the shop will eight do haha

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

""The whole thing is unbelievable.

"As I write these words, Gordon Brown is still holed up in Downing Street.

"He is like some illegal settler in the Sinai desert, lashing himself to the radiator, or like David Brent haunting The Office in that excruciating episode when he refuses to acknowledge that he has been sacked.Isn't there someone – the Queen's Private Secretary, the nice policeman on the door of No 10 – whose job it is to tell him that the game is up?"

Boris in his own words 2010. "

There's always something that they write that blows up in their face later in life

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

The latest news is that Boris is to stay on as a caretaker PRime Minister until a new appointment; if ever the term "Lame Duck" to the head of any organisation it is apt for Boris's role and function for the foreseeable future

It would have been preferable if he had simply left, with immediate effect!

Post new Message to Thread