Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Is it worth flying into Dublin?

Jump to newest

By *ittlemisserotica OP   Couple
over a year ago

Guernsey

Evening all,

Is there an attraction? Any clubs in Dublin?

We are looking at the 30th July for 3 nights, couples only.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The only thing Dublin is good for is absolutely screwing you with the prices of everything

over a year ago

Yea fly to Belfast instead, save yourself a fortune

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Evening all,

Is there an attraction? Any clubs in Dublin?

We are looking at the 30th July for 3 nights, couples only.

"

Fly to shannon check out the sw meet and greet in the irish forum , its cheaper and no delays entering or departing like dublin

By *ean299Man
over a year ago

Lucan

There is a club in Dublin "The Vanilla Club" - look for their posts in this forum. They have parties about once a month.

If you do get to Dublin hope you enjoy yourselves.

over a year ago

Jesus lads Dublin is the capital it’s the same as any other capital anywhere in the world at the moment let this couple decide for themselves if they picked Dublin that’s where they want to go just give them places that they can go too that’s all they asked you swear most of you were working for tourism Ireland ffs enjoy yer visit were ever ye end up

over a year ago

Cork is the real capital btw

over a year ago

"There is a club in Dublin "The Vanilla Club" - look for their posts in this forum. They have parties about once a month.

If you do get to Dublin hope you enjoy yourselves. "

Well done you

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

"Yea fly to Belfast instead, save yourself a fortune "

Probably true; but Dublin is a more exciting and cosmopolitan international city with a lot more to see, albeit at a much higher cost, especially the hotels.

over a year ago

"Jesus lads Dublin is the capital it’s the same as any other capital anywhere in the world at the moment let this couple decide for themselves if they picked Dublin that’s where they want to go just give them places that they can go too that’s all they asked you swear most of you were working for tourism Ireland ffs enjoy yer visit were ever ye end up "

They asked if it was any good? I thought they wanted peoples opinions?

I’d say Cork is much better. Except everything closes way too early

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Jesus lads Dublin is the capital it’s the same as any other capital anywhere in the world at the moment let this couple decide for themselves if they picked Dublin that’s where they want to go just give them places that they can go too that’s all they asked you swear most of you were working for tourism Ireland ffs enjoy yer visit were ever ye end up "

The op asked a number of questions

Is it worth flying into dublin

Is there an attraction

Is there a club there

Definetly not worth flying in there as the airport fiasco will most likely be so stressfull that it will take the weekend to get over

I can't see any attraction in Dublin other that the usual tourist traps that are expensive and not a real experience of ireland

The only club in Dublin is closed until Aug 6th summer party when the op will have being and gone

However there are alternatives that would suit the ops requirments

Shannon Airport 15 mins from arrivals to

carpark to depature gate stress free

SW meet and greet on the 30th

Valhalla retreat 29th and 30th

Both of which can be contacted from the irish forum may not be a club but there will definetly be like minded people in attendance at both events orginised for swingers by swingers

So yes i think my contribution was relevent and on point

Enjoy

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Jesus lads Dublin is the capital it’s the same as any other capital anywhere in the world at the moment let this couple decide for themselves if they picked Dublin that’s where they want to go just give them places that they can go too that’s all they asked you swear most of you were working for tourism Ireland ffs enjoy yer visit were ever ye end up

Is there an attraction

Is there a club there

Definetly not worth flying in there as the airport fiasco will most likely be so stressfull that it will take the weekend to get over

I can't see any attraction in Dublin other that the usual tourist traps that are expensive and not a real experience of ireland

The only club in Dublin is closed until Aug 6th summer party when the op will have being and gone

Both of which can be contacted from the irish forum may not be a club but there will definetly be like minded people in attendance at both events orginised for swingers by swingers

Enjoy

"

Will ye calm down, think of yer blood pressure, it's up for the wrong reason.

Interesting though corkonians taking a stand for Dublin only to be knocked down by a limerick boy.

The fair city is definitely worth a trip however it might not be the best time for it at present.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Jesus lads Dublin is the capital it’s the same as any other capital anywhere in the world at the moment let this couple decide for themselves if they picked Dublin that’s where they want to go just give them places that they can go too that’s all they asked you swear most of you were working for tourism Ireland ffs enjoy yer visit were ever ye end up

Is there an attraction

Is there a club there

Enjoy

Will ye calm down, think of yer blood pressure, it's up for the wrong reason.

Interesting though corkonians taking a stand for Dublin only to be knocked down by a limerick boy.

The fair city is definitely worth a trip however it might not be the best time for it at present. "

Looking at ur arse has it up

By *entleman PoliteMan
over a year ago

Mars

The problem is flying out of Dublin....lol

Post new Message to Thread