Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Is it ok ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it ok to start having feeling for someone here on fab? Or it’s against the rules? Please advise …end of the day we are humans ….

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *risharrowMan
over a year ago

Clare

"Is it ok to start having feeling for someone here on fab? Or it’s against the rules? Please advise …end of the day we are humans …."

Nobody can tell you if what you feel is allowed. You can analyse what you're feeling and understand it better, but if you've fallen for someone then thats the long and the short of it really, you've fallen for someone. Best of luck

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

There's no rules...use the site in a way that suits you

If the person you're talking about knows you've developed feelings and the feelings are mutual then no problen

if they haven't then you have to sort out the problem ,you might have to stop seeing them

There's couples that met on here and have gotten married or in a long term relationship so it happens

By *ettaManMan
over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

"Is it ok to start having feeling for someone here on fab? Or it’s against the rules? Please advise …end of the day we are humans …."

"Feeling[s]"? Never heard of em

By *ettaManMan
over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

You can't help how you feel, however, you can decide how to act. It all depends on the situation. Open and honest communication is always worthwhile, but try not to have any expectations as to the outcome.

It might not necessarily work out the way you would like, so he prepared for that.

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

If you develop feelings for anyone in any aspect of your life, and they are reciprocated, then you are both free to do as you see fit; however very serious problems can arise when the feelings are not mutual and one person then persists or tries to be a controlling influence on the other. Sensitivity is absolutely essential!

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

We're all human on here and unfortunately emotions can come into play it's not against site rules by no means it's just how you deal with them,talk to the person let them know how you feel if they don't feel the same it's best cut ties and move on for both your sakes xx

over a year ago

"We're all human on here and unfortunately emotions can come into play it's not against site rules by no means it's just how you deal with them,talk to the person let them know how you feel if they don't feel the same it's best cut ties and move on for both your sakes xx"

You are the best you know that.. rite!

over a year ago

"If you develop feelings for anyone in any aspect of your life, and they are reciprocated, then you are both free to do as you see fit; however very serious problems can arise when the feelings are not mutual and one person then persists or tries to be a controlling influence on the other. Sensitivity is absolutely essential! "

Thanks man! Thanks for ur words… means a lot bless u … now I can say we do have humans here on this site…

over a year ago

"Is it ok to start having feeling for someone here on fab? Or it’s against the rules? Please advise …end of the day we are humans ….

"Feeling[s]"? Never heard of em"

I dnt know wat happened but I can feel you… man bless u…

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

"We're all human on here and unfortunately emotions can come into play it's not against site rules by no means it's just how you deal with them,talk to the person let them know how you feel if they don't feel the same it's best cut ties and move on for both your sakes xx

You are the best you know that.. rite!"

By *dible_KinkCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

We met on the forums and now we're a couple -it's safe to say we agree you can develop feelings for people on Fab, and it's absolutely amazing when it happens!!!!! We developed our relationship long before we met as we had so much in common mentally. It's great to meet on here as you know from the biog what they're in to and from their forum personality how they are as well. What other site allows you this kind of open and Frank interaction with none of the "I love long walks and taking my dogs to the park" bullshit yoy have yo endure on POF or Tinder!!! Meeting Mrs EK on Fab is the best thing that's ever happened to me

Mr.

over a year ago

"We met on the forums and now we're a couple -it's safe to say we agree you can develop feelings for people on Fab, and it's absolutely amazing when it happens!!!!! We developed our relationship long before we met as we had so much in common mentally. It's great to meet on here as you know from the biog what they're in to and from their forum personality how they are as well. What other site allows you this kind of open and Frank interaction with none of the "I love long walks and taking my dogs to the park" bullshit yoy have yo endure on POF or Tinder!!! Meeting Mrs EK on Fab is the best thing that's ever happened to me

Mr."

over a year ago

"We met on the forums and now we're a couple -it's safe to say we agree you can develop feelings for people on Fab, and it's absolutely amazing when it happens!!!!! We developed our relationship long before we met as we had so much in common mentally. It's great to meet on here as you know from the biog what they're in to and from their forum personality how they are as well. What other site allows you this kind of open and Frank interaction with none of the "I love long walks and taking my dogs to the park" bullshit yoy have yo endure on POF or Tinder!!! Meeting Mrs EK on Fab is the best thing that's ever happened to me

Mr."

Thank you soooooo much … thanks for opening up about ur relationship….I really appreciate that… and u guys are legends…. I wish you bot stay together forever…. I admire uou… and thanks again for sharing your experience…xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It depends on that participant and honesty

over a year ago

Yes, if you are chatting and meeting the same person regularly its understandable that you will start having feelings for them.

But when you wake up in the morning and the first thing on your mind is them, then your in big shite!!!

Its more that a feeling!!!

over a year ago

I don't think fab has rules about and if they did we broke them. We met here 6 years ago last month. I think it's more up to the people whose involved in the situation. Come clean to the person and see how they feel. Worse they can say is no, not happening.

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

"Yes, if you are chatting and meeting the same person regularly its understandable that you will start having feelings for them.

But when you wake up in the morning and the first thing on your mind is them, then your in big shite!!!

Its more that a feeling!!! "

Id agree 100% with the top paragraph because for me id have to have some sort of connection to the person to want to go from chatting to being intimate with then let that be once or multiple times and feelings do creep in but what i became aware of it wasn't Love but more Lust

over a year ago

"Yes, if you are chatting and meeting the same person regularly its understandable that you will start having feelings for them.

Id agree 100% with the top paragraph because for me id have to have some sort of connection to the person to want to go from chatting to being intimate with then let that be once or multiple times and feelings do creep in but what i became aware of it wasn't Love but more Lust "

Wasnt lust for me unfortunately

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

Id agree 100% with the top paragraph because for me id have to have some sort of connection to the person to want to go from chatting to being intimate with then let that be once or multiple times and feelings do creep in but what i became aware of it wasn't Love but more Lust

Wasnt lust for me unfortunately "

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

How you meet someone has absolutely no impact on the type of relationship you end up having. You do you. And good luck. Feels are feels. Go with it. You deserve it all. We all do.

over a year ago

Ya you will get a forum ban and account suspension if you catch the feels

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

"How you meet someone has absolutely no impact on the type of relationship you end up having. You do you. And good luck. Feels are feels. Go with it. You deserve it all. We all do. "

By *BelfastGuyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Well that would depend on them feeling the same way. Only one way of finding out.

By *an I Kiss youMan
over a year ago

Manchester City Centre

That is a tricky one Roy. The majority of singles on here of both genders had landed in this site for a reason, and I don't think looking for emotions was a primary reason, or it was even on their minds in the first place.

Expressing emotions can scare away play partners, both current and potential.

I have seen very wise and valid advices to you on the thread, but at the end of the day, you are the only person who can assess the situation with your current play partner in terms of her or his readiness to reciprocate your feelings.

Just bear in mind, that the longer you leave it unspoken, the harder the pain will be.

So I guess you will have to take the risk and open up the subject just to be fair for yourself and for her and give her all the time and space needed for soul-searching and coming back to you with a response on such a delicate and serious matter.

Just don't set any expectations as the response can go either way. If it works out, then you both can have one of the most beautiful relationships ever as it will be free of any bullshit.

If it doesn't, then you will have to respect her decision and feelings and step back.

Well, this is just my humble opinion and it still can be the wrong one.

Wish you best luck buddy.

By *egsyWoman
over a year ago

Meath

Fab relationships happen, a lot of them are very good because the level of honesty is very refreshing.

However be warned they can be very hard and very toxic. Trust and honesty are the most important thing and if you are not both on the same page or if someone breaks that trust then its game over and a whole new level of pain when it ends so tread carefully

By *an I Kiss youMan
over a year ago

Manchester City Centre

"Fab relationships happen, a lot of them are very good because the level of honesty is very refreshing.

However be warned they can be very hard and very toxic. Trust and honesty are the most important thing and if you are not both on the same page or if someone breaks that trust then its game over and a whole new level of pain when it ends so tread carefully "

Well said

over a year ago

"Fab relationships happen, a lot of them are very good because the level of honesty is very refreshing.

However be warned they can be very hard and very toxic. Trust and honesty are the most important thing and if you are not both on the same page or if someone breaks that trust then its game over and a whole new level of pain when it ends so tread carefully "

So the same as every other relationship really - without trust and communication, it's fucked.

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

If your into podcasts there's a brilliant one done by two fabulous ladies on here called purefilth in one particular episode they discuss FWB and catching the feels well worth a listen to

over a year ago

The couples relationship I admire the most met here and fell in love on Fab. Their love and support to each other is heartwarming

Me personally I'm a romantic as well at heart. I like to whisper romantic things in their ears like....go home...

By *egsyWoman
over a year ago

Meath

However be warned they can be very hard and very toxic. Trust and honesty are the most important thing and if you are not both on the same page or if someone breaks that trust then its game over and a whole new level of pain when it ends so tread carefully

So the same as every other relationship really - without trust and communication, it's fucked. "

If you say so

By *inkyboots75Woman
over a year ago

stillorgan

[Removed by poster at 03/07/22 22:52:01]

over a year ago

"The couples relationship I admire the most met here and fell in love on Fab. Their love and support to each other is heartwarming

Me personally I'm a romantic as well at heart. I like to whisper romantic things in their ears like....go home..."

over a year ago

Certainly we are emotional creatures, and its great that you are aware of and checking in with yours.

Lots of people on here are here for casual no strings connection though so you really need to know the wishes of the other person, and respect their boundaries.

Its great if each can move comfortably at their own pace.

My advice - Dont be impatient

By *ustinSiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Having read over this entire thread I couldn't add any more advice that hasn't already been given.

Genuine responses from people and in the nicest most empathic way, no mockery whatsoever. This community at its best and that's why I love being part of it.

Op I hope you find the right path for you and wishing you all the best with it.

over a year ago

It happens , the thing to consider tho , is why the other person is here ...is it because they are single and just trying something new ? If so, tell them how you feel .if they are here because they have been thru the mill emotionally and no longer posess the will to care about people relationship wise , keep it to yourself , you will find here mostly that the odds are good , but the goods are definitely odd !

Post new Message to Thread