Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Ask your Auntie Wendi.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok boys and girls and all those in-between. It's time again for your favourite Agony Aunt, so anything you need help with ask away.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Wendi...seems to be a lot of discussion in anotger thread about Newry being a valley of Squinting windows so socials can be held there

Where does a gurl like you go on a night out

By *lassy lady 216Woman
over a year ago

Craigavon

I really don't understand why people are getting their knickers in a twist about people in newry knowing about a possible swingers event I have 2 seperate family members who both live in newry and I know at least 2 different fab couples who live in the area have people not heard of the word discreet how is anyone going to know that it's a swingers event unless someone opens there big mouth

over a year ago

"Wendi...seems to be a lot of discussion in anotger thread about Newry being a valley of Squinting windows so socials can be held there

Where does a gurl like you go on a night out "

First I herd of it. I don't go out in newry as there is no where for someone dressed to go out. The close to me is belfast or dublin.

Oh there's so much I could sat about newry but that would be a book and probably a trilogy.

Love Auntie Wendi x

over a year ago

"I really don't understand why people are getting their knickers in a twist about people in newry knowing about a possible swingers event I have 2 seperate family members who both live in newry and I know at least 2 different fab couples who live in the area have people not heard of the word discreet how is anyone going to know that it's a swingers event unless someone opens there big mouth "

Truthfully this is the first I've herd of it.

Because it's Newry case close. Judge Wendi gavel has been hit.

Love Auntie Wendi x

Post new Message to Thread