Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Pegging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Where do people stand on pegging , is there much of a scene for it? Something I’ve always wanted to try

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Usually behind the pegee

over a year ago

"Usually behind the pegee "

Oh that's good!!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Where do people stand on pegging , is there much of a scene for it? Something I’ve always wanted to try "

Kneeling down might be easier?

over a year ago

Great replies to be fair

By *ot neuteredMan
over a year ago

Kildare

I'd stand well back, but there should definitely be a need for it at the camping weekends

over a year ago

As far away as i can

over a year ago

Can be surprisimg how many men actually enjoy being pegged. Shocking how many say it isn't for them in public but approach privately about it.

over a year ago

Well as I always say the male g spot in the ass haha unfortunately many don’t know and see it as an attack on their masculinity

over a year ago

Totally agree I think it’s when they are over 35 they start with prostate massage and it develops from there I think

over a year ago

"Can be surprisimg how many men actually enjoy being pegged. Shocking how many say it isn't for them in public but approach privately about it. "

this is definitely the case and OP is right is a Gspot . For me I still like a connection/chemistry/attraction etc and not just give it to anyone either.

over a year ago

Men and anal play wtf... what's the big deal...so many threads on this subject

Anal sex with or with out toys is not a taboo ...unless one has living under a rock and a very sheltered god fearing life

So much toxic masculinity from both genders with the subject of a man enjoying anal pleasure as one of his preferences or being into it

Negative social conditioning is alive and well in ireland and on this site regarding men receiving anal with toys or otherwise

No ones business what one likes or doent like...

Kick on

By *hinkimfuckedMan
over a year ago

North co

I love a good pegging

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Men and anal play wtf... what's the big deal...so many threads on this subject

Anal sex with or with out toys is not a taboo ...unless one has living under a rock and a very sheltered god fearing life

So much toxic masculinity from both genders with the subject of a man enjoying anal pleasure as one of his preferences or being into it

Negative social conditioning is alive and well in ireland and on this site regarding men receiving anal with toys or otherwise

Kick on "

There were only so many appreciation threads that could be done, or maybe this is an appreciate pegging thread in disguise

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

Kick on "

Totally agree.

Men can love ass play without being having to SAY they are gay because IT DOESNT MAKE THEM GAY!!!!

Gah!!!!

over a year ago

Its on my to do list,just waiting for a lady to help out x

By *indenMan
over a year ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

Kick on

There were only so many appreciation threads that could be done, or maybe this is an appreciate pegging thread in disguise "

I thought I might find you here….

By *attooYouMan
over a year ago

just about northside

I sometimes stand behind and otherwise stand in front. Been sandwiched in between too...

By *weetjuice21Man
over a year ago

Leinster

Mmm just a little one first time please

By *onzo888100Man
over a year ago

Bangor

The 1st time I tried pegging, I loved it. Then was in a 3some scenario and let the guy fuck me, was even better. I don't consider myself gay, but I also wouldn't say something is bad until trying it 1st. Surprisingly good

over a year ago

Pegging is hot of course have tryed and loved it

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Kick on

There were only so many appreciation threads that could be done, or maybe this is an appreciate pegging thread in disguise

I thought I might find you here…. "

Me?! Here?

Just passing through, taking notes

over a year ago

"Can be surprisimg how many men actually enjoy being pegged. Shocking how many say it isn't for them in public but approach privately about it. "

Can't say I "enjoyed" it, but I certainly enjoyed the fact that it really turned on the person doing it.

over a year ago

"Can be surprisimg how many men actually enjoy being pegged. Shocking how many say it isn't for them in public but approach privately about it.

Can't say I "enjoyed" it, but I certainly enjoyed the fact that it really turned on the person doing it."

If everyone was the same the earth would be a boring place. At least you tried it and can cross it off the list as not for you.

over a year ago

"Can be surprisimg how many men actually enjoy being pegged. Shocking how many say it isn't for them in public but approach privately about it.

Can't say I "enjoyed" it, but I certainly enjoyed the fact that it really turned on the person doing it.

If everyone was the same the earth would be a boring place. At least you tried it and can cross it off the list as not for you. "

I'd do it again with the right person. If the other person gets off on it, I'm happy.

By *ig bird100Woman
over a year ago

cappoquin

It's on my bucket list..

Post new Message to Thread