Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Naked Attraction Comes To Belfast

Jump to newest

By *elfastStud OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Hey everyone I’m sure we have all watched Naked Attraction. Brilliant, fascinating & often hilarious telly. Trash TV at its finest and I wouldn’t tend to watch a lot of what is typically categorised as trash TV haha

According to Belfast Telegraph, the producers have just announced that they are due to produce a new series, and they want singles from Belfast to apply.

Has anyone ever considered applying before? Or would you this time around? What would put you off, if not? I am genuinely very tempted. I’ve got a massive exhibitionist streak as my profile will probably exemplify, and I am quite confident in how I look naked.

Tbh the only thing that holds me back is people I know seeing me on TV baring it all, especially family. I might apply just to see if I get a call back. We will take it from there haha

Should I do it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *edro50Man
over a year ago

enniskillen

Yeah why not unless your family are complete prudes and if they are they probably won't be watching!

By *elfastStud OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Yeah why not unless your family are complete prudes and if they are they probably won't be watching!"

They’re not. We have watched a few eps together before haha it was a good laugh.. and they actually said to me before they’d find it hilarious if went on because some of the comments I come out with when we’re watching it

But in reality, if I actually went on I’m sure they’d be very embarrassed. I’d be the talk of the country hahaha I’m not sure if I could deal with that

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

I have considered applying for both Naked Attraction and Love Island, but my empathic caring humble nature prevents me from humiliating the other contestants by displaying my perfectly honed physique to them in public; in the same fashion when the English Luverpudlian model Danielle Lloyd nearly collapsed with shock when the Indian actress and model, Shilpa Shetty, was introduced to the other Big Brother contestants!

By *aptain-jackMan
over a year ago

dunmury

DOOOO IT...

I was on in 2017 *not from NI but I have lived here since 2019.

It was a brilliant time - I got accepted in 2019 and then in 2021, but they wouldn't guarantee I'd be a picker - which is what I'd only do now.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It is mindboggling the madness people go along with just to be on telly.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"It is mindboggling the madness people go along with just to be on telly. "

What about Embarrassing Bodies

Yes Doctor I'm too embarrassed to go to my Doctor about this growth on my knob....but sure look I'm on the telly.....Hello Mum

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"It is mindboggling the madness people go along with just to be on telly.

Yes Doctor I'm too embarrassed to go to my Doctor about this growth on my knob....but sure look I'm on the telly.....Hello Mum "

Crikey BM, I'm not even able to watch that one. I'm no prude or squeamish but ffs it's just all wrong!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes Doctor I'm too embarrassed to go to my Doctor about this growth on my knob....but sure look I'm on the telly.....Hello Mum

Crikey BM, I'm not even able to watch that one. I'm no prude or squeamish but ffs it's just all wrong!"

ahh it's a bit of fun doghunter

By *Belfast_FellaMan
over a year ago

belfast

Haven't we suffered enough already?

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Crikey BM, I'm not even able to watch that one. I'm no prude or squeamish but ffs it's just all wrong!

ahh it's a bit of fun doghunter "

It's what I call distorted or sick entertainment.

Post new Message to Thread