Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

What is the most common...

Jump to newest

By *ettaMan OP   Man
over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

Question for the birds/byeors/wimin/ladies on here.

What are some of the most common attempts at humour ye get in opening messages?

Would it be something along the lines of joking how few or how many messages ye get?

Are there other "jokes" that lads in here usually open with, that ye are sick of hearing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ungry CatCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"Question for the birds/byeors/wimin/ladies on here.

What are some of the most common attempts at humour ye get in opening messages?

Would it be something along the lines of joking how few or how many messages ye get?

Are there other "jokes" that lads in here usually open with, that ye are sick of hearing?"

If you were a fruit you'd be a fineapple.

I'm a fun person with a fun personality looking for fun people to have fun with. (I assume they're joking because I find it amusing )

How much does a polar bear weigh?

(Not enough to break the ice)

To be fair we don't really get many messages with attempt of humour or jokes which is quite sad.

Much rather open a message with a nice, solid joke than a full on description of sex adventures and fantasies

By *ettaMan OP   Man
over a year ago

Kerry and Dublin

"

If you were a fruit you'd be a fineapple.

I'm a fun person with a fun personality looking for fun people to have fun with. (I assume they're joking because I find it amusing )

How much does a polar bear weigh?

(Not enough to break the ice)

To be fair we don't really get many messages with attempt of humour or jokes which is quite sad.

Much rather open a message with a nice, solid joke than a full on description of sex adventures and fantasies "

What if the description of the sex adventures IS the joke....?

By *ngel and EvilCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 30/06/22 05:29:51]

By *ngel and EvilCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 30/06/22 05:30:31]

By *ngel and EvilCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

3rd time lucky as fab deleting words....

For us had to be the c*ke sex title message! Which then read "fancy a few lines, good banter and great sex"

Wasnt an attempt at humour but i thought it was hilarious for 2 reasons, 1st obviously didnt read the profile to know 420 not for us, and 2nd everyone knows and great sex dont go in same sentence...

Angel

By *ngel and EvilCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

If only fab censored pms the way they do forum posts....!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just received a very original message

Hi I know this is wrong so please don't judge me but I am priest so discretion is very important but if you would like to meet and enjoy discreet, naughty and fun times I would love to chat more and see if we can arrange something.

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Just received a very original message

Hi I know this is wrong so please don't judge me but I am priest so discretion is very important but if you would like to meet and enjoy discreet, naughty and fun times I would love to chat more and see if we can arrange something.

"

He's going straight to hell and you may have had yourself a virgin! Damn, why do I never get these?!

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"

He's not discreet when he posts on here every day

over a year ago

He's going straight to hell and you may have had yourself a virgin! Damn, why do I never get these?! "

I wouldnt know what to do with a virgin!

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

He's going straight to hell and you may have had yourself a virgin! Damn, why do I never get these?!

"

You wouldn't need to do anything - he'll be done in 5 seconds

By *on655Man
over a year ago

Bronte

"

I identify as a virgin and I volunteer as tribute hahaha!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

He's not discreet when he posts on here every day "

That's a scurrilous accusation. I am very discreet

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

That's a scurrilous accusation. I am very discreet "

That's not what the Poor Clares said

over a year ago

That's a scurrilous accusation. I am very discreet "

He says he has met a few women of here already.

Its obviously someone with a unique style of messaging. Hope he doesn't ask to hear my confession

By *atherjackhackettMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

"

Dam my secret is out

By *indenMan
over a year ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

Dam my secret is out "

Be honest, you’ve been waiting for this moment since you picked your user name haven’t you……

Bravo sir,very good……

Post new Message to Thread