Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Some Single guys feel entitled to be included

Jump to newest

By *ornywife20 OP   Couple
over a year ago

North Cork

Some single guys seem to think they are entitled to be verified or asked to parties or clubs the majority of couples on Fab want to meet other couples most of the time and don't want to be out numbered at clubs and parties by pushy single guys . What do other people think

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ealmc1973Man
over a year ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipperary

I am not entitled to think...I am single bloke

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We certainly shouldn't feel entitled but if an invite is given then great and if not just get on with it. No need to throw the toys out of the pram guys

There should be even numbers of couples to couples and singles men and women at each event I guess. Then everyone is happy

By *umpkinnMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Put on the "not looking for single guys" option and say something like " we'll find you" in your profile.

If you fancy a guy then you can message them first but they can't message you first.

Given the supply vs demand, in my mind single males profiles should mostly be about peacocking, advertising themselves to get a message rather than rapid firing messaging out to everyone. Bumble has the right concept.

By *ealmc1973Man
over a year ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipperary

"Put on the "not looking for single guys" option and say something like " we'll find you" in your profile.

If you fancy a guy then you can message them first but they can't message you first.

Given the supply vs demand, in my mind single males profiles should mostly be about peacocking, advertising themselves to get a message rather than rapid firing messaging out to everyone. Bumble has the right concept."

In fairness, does anyone read profiles or what one is looking for?

I can imagine, that plenty of blokes would be encouraged by that 'not looking for singletons'.

Don't we all think that we have the biggest cock on this planet and that we are the best lovers beyond?

over a year ago

There's do many lovely single guys on Fab and you'll see the same ones at events because organisers know they will be polite and respectful. But on the flip side there's lots of people who are self entitled and think they are owed a meet or a verify or party invites. Nobody owes you anything in this world and especially not on Fab!

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I think there is entitlement right across the board on here it's not just men.They just get slated a lot more about it on here.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"There's do many lovely single guys on Fab and you'll see the same ones at events because organisers know they will be polite and respectful. But on the flip side there's lots of people who are self entitled and think they are owed a meet or a verify or party invites. Nobody owes you anything in this world and especially not on Fab! "

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

I think clubs and private parties usually ensure a good mix and indeed single men spaces are normally closed off very early after an event has been advertised

Clubs couldn't exist with that good mix so if they are letting in single men there must be a demand from couples and single women

Its all part of the chase on here really isnt it.....I presume you have men blocked so they don't bother you in the slightest

You do see new men come on like an excited puppy running around and inviting themselves to everything on the forums .....do they actually ever get invites though

By *utty BrennanMan
over a year ago

Kildare

I agree with the point the OP is making, there have been a few threads where guys are looking for a veri by way of meeting for a coffee etc, in reality what does that prove, the biggest asshole around can behave like a gent for 20 mins drinking coffee to get a veri and also verifications are flawed as users can choose which ones they display so only positive ones are seen by other users. Some single guys think a veri will open the flood gates but the reality seems to be very few meet for anything more than a social interaction so just go to the pub with your mates instead and enjoy yourself.

By *oungcouple1993xCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

I personally like to be outnumbered by guys but that's just me

By *oseredWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

It would save everyone a lot of time and confussion if people did read profiles before messaging though.

By *affa31Woman
over a year ago

Galway

Some single women and couples think they’re entitled to invites to any socials and parties they want to grace with their presence.

There’s arseholes in every category.

By *acob12369Man
over a year ago

URPANTS

"I agree with the point the OP is making, there have been a few threads where guys are looking for a veri by way of meeting for a coffee etc, in reality what does that prove, the biggest asshole around can behave like a gent for 20 mins drinking coffee to get a veri and also verifications are flawed as users can choose which ones they display so only positive ones are seen by other users. Some single guys think a veri will open the flood gates but the reality seems to be very few meet for anything more than a social interaction so just go to the pub with your mates instead and enjoy yourself."

Talking bollox!

U get veries from PMs over days and weeks and the actual coffee meet is only 10% of why a good verification is received

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Some single women and couples think they’re entitled to invites to any socials and parties they want to grace with their presence.

There’s arseholes in every category. "

Amen to that - close thread

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"I agree with the point the OP is making, there have been a few threads where guys are looking for a veri by way of meeting for a coffee etc, in reality what does that prove, the biggest asshole around can behave like a gent for 20 mins drinking coffee to get a veri and also verifications are flawed as users can choose which ones they display so only positive ones are seen by other users. Some single guys think a veri will open the flood gates but the reality seems to be very few meet for anything more than a social interaction so just go to the pub with your mates instead and enjoy yourself."

And some women are more than capable of putting on an act long enough to get through a social and a veri and then switch back to their true persona once they've got what they wanted.

Nobody is arguing that some men aren't arseholes but just as many people have had shitty experiences with entitled women and couples but they get a by ball due to fanny blindness.

over a year ago

Entitled!!! Unfortunately we seem to be a society of "entitled to"!!

Not saying everyone is like that, but it needs to be earned and not taken for granted!!

over a year ago

"Some single women and couples think they’re entitled to invites to any socials and parties they want to grace with their presence.

Completely agree

By *utty BrennanMan
over a year ago

Kildare

"I agree with the point the OP is making, there have been a few threads where guys are looking for a veri by way of meeting for a coffee etc, in reality what does that prove, the biggest asshole around can behave like a gent for 20 mins drinking coffee to get a veri and also verifications are flawed as users can choose which ones they display so only positive ones are seen by other users. Some single guys think a veri will open the flood gates but the reality seems to be very few meet for anything more than a social interaction so just go to the pub with your mates instead and enjoy yourself.

And some women are more than capable of putting on an act long enough to get through a social and a veri and then switch back to their true persona once they've got what they wanted.

Nobody is arguing that some men aren't arseholes but just as many people have had shitty experiences with entitled women and couples but they get a by ball due to fanny blindness. "

Agree 100%

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

"I personally like to be outnumbered by guys but that's just me "

That comes as no surprise to me at all

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

"There's do many lovely single guys on Fab and you'll see the same ones at events because organisers know they will be polite and respectful. But on the flip side there's lots of people who are self entitled and think they are owed a meet or a verify or party invites. Nobody owes you anything in this world and especially not on Fab! "

As one of the guys that gets event invites I can understand why those that don't find that very frustrating when they can't. Even those that go about things the right way, there's luck involved in many ways and you don't automatically know the right way of doing things. I find fab very frustrating as a single guy so I can only imagine how someone 'starting off' must feel

I'm not saying having a meltdown is to be allowed but in many ways I can understand if it happens.

Anyway, that's just my opinion.

over a year ago

It's up to the organisers to ensure that any guests aren't pushy.

But single guys shouldn't feel any less entitled to go to parties or get verified than any other group.

You want couple only events then organise couple only events simples

By *NawtyCplCouple
over a year ago

Around and about

There are as entitled as anyone on here to ask for invites, promote themselves, reach out to others and generally try to interect with others with a view to a meet or social. Don't understand why they are singled out and vilified all the time. Mrs

over a year ago

"There are as entitled as anyone on here to ask for invites, promote themselves, reach out to others and generally try to interect with others with a view to a meet or social. Don't understand why they are singled out and vilified all the time. Mrs"

Cause there are fooking loads of us

By *NawtyCplCouple
over a year ago

Around and about

"There are as entitled as anyone on here to ask for invites, promote themselves, reach out to others and generally try to interect with others with a view to a meet or social. Don't understand why they are singled out and vilified all the time. Mrs

Cause there are fooking loads of us "

Could do woth more of you

over a year ago

"There are as entitled as anyone on here to ask for invites, promote themselves, reach out to others and generally try to interect with others with a view to a meet or social. Don't understand why they are singled out and vilified all the time. Mrs"

over a year ago

"It's up to the organisers to ensure that any guests aren't pushy.

But single guys shouldn't feel any less entitled to go to parties or get verified than any other group.

You want couple only events then organise couple only events simples"

Event hosts can't be babysitting guests all night though especially a larger event. They arrive to events absolutely fine but then they turn into absolute nightmares because they have consumed too much alcohol or "something else" I know it's sometimes nerves that makes them do it but it's a car crash to watch. This isn't throwing shade to single guys this covers everyone.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/05/22 15:26:36]

over a year ago

Event hosts can't be babysitting guests all night though especially a larger event. They arrive to events absolutely fine but then they turn into absolute nightmares because they have consumed too much alcohol or "something else" I know it's sometimes nerves that makes them do it but it's a car crash to watch. This isn't throwing shade to single guys this covers everyone. "

If your accepting money for organising an event then I would say organisers should absolutely have measures in place for such high risk behaviour. If thy type of control is beyond you as an organiser then the control needs to be of the guest list. Of course there will always be isolated incidents

But the point was more that controlling the guest list is down to the organisers. And if it includes singles then there should be no reason a single guy shouldn't feel entitled to apply.

By *ighRoadMan
over a year ago

Cork

Couldn't agree more. Some of the female profiles I've encountered have been very off putting.

By *oulernerMan
over a year ago

Dublin City

"In fairness, does anyone read profiles or what one is looking for?

I can imagine, that plenty of blokes would be encouraged by that 'not looking for singletons'."

I read all profiles that I'm interested in, especially before messaging them. I respect people's time and put an effort both in my profile and my messages and usually attach a personalized picture to the first message depending on who I'm texting to.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I was lucky enough to get an invitation to my first party 4 or 5 years ago.

It was all very chilled and friendly and welcoming and a great introduction.

A well verified couple were also invited and it was their first party experience too.

They refused all offers of food and drink and wouldn't sit down. They stood in the kitchen for an hour without even taking their coats off before loudly claiming how shit it was and leaving.

They then updated their profile to say they weren't going to any party where people were more interested in food than sex and that they were going to organise their own parties where the sex started as soon as you got there and old fat and ugly people would not be invited.

They also said people would only ever get one invitation to their parties as they were only interested in fucking strangers and weren't here to make friends.

I haven't heard how that went for them but I'm sure with an attitude like that they were popular hosts.

over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 19/05/22 16:40:47]

over a year ago

Dublin

"I personally like to be outnumbered by guys but that's just me

That comes as no surprise to me at all "

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"I was lucky enough to get an invitation to my first party 4 or 5 years ago.

A well verified couple were also invited and it was their first party experience too.

They refused all offers of food and drink and wouldn't sit down. They stood in the kitchen for an hour without even taking their coats off before loudly claiming how shit it was and leaving.

They then updated their profile to say they weren't going to any party where people were more interested in food than sex and that they were going to organise their own parties where the sex started as soon as you got there and old fat and ugly people would not be invited.

They also said people would only ever get one invitation to their parties as they were only interested in fucking strangers and weren't here to make friends.

I haven't heard how that went for them but I'm sure with an attitude like that they were popular hosts.

"

But, but, but - we all know EVERYONE really just likes to fuck and go - the rest of you were just pretending to be polite, admit it

over a year ago

You got it in 1 thumb)

Some women on here think they’re gods gift and guys should drool over them

There’s some I wouldn’t pss on if they were on fire

By *B 4099Man
over a year ago

North West, Outer Letterkenny area

"I was lucky enough to get an invitation to my first party 4 or 5 years ago.

But, but, but - we all know EVERYONE really just likes to fuck and go - the rest of you were just pretending to be polite, admit it "

was their profile name ,Head & Shoulders?

Take to bottles into a party? Why not just fuck and go.

over a year ago

Event hosts can't be babysitting guests all night though especially a larger event. They arrive to events absolutely fine but then they turn into absolute nightmares because they have consumed too much alcohol or "something else" I know it's sometimes nerves that makes them do it but it's a car crash to watch. This isn't throwing shade to single guys this covers everyone. "

And your So Perfect?

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
over a year ago

ireland

"I think there is entitlement right across the board on here it's not just men.They just get slated a lot more about it on here.

"

I agree Bo !

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Some single guys seem to think they are entitled to be verified or asked to parties or clubs the majority of couples on Fab want to meet other couples most of the time and don't want to be out numbered at clubs and parties by pushy single guys . What do other people think "

I don't feel single guys are any more entitled than other types of profile. They shouldn't be any more or less likely to be welcomed to a party than a single girl. I wouldnt say that most couples are mostly looking for other couples. I wouldn't single out guys at parties as the only parties likely to be pushy. I'd actually disagree with most of that.

over a year ago

Event hosts can't be babysitting guests all night though especially a larger event. They arrive to events absolutely fine but then they turn into absolute nightmares because they have consumed too much alcohol or "something else" I know it's sometimes nerves that makes them do it but it's a car crash to watch. This isn't throwing shade to single guys this covers everyone.

And your So Perfect? "

I'm perfectly able to ignore trolls

over a year ago

And your So Perfect?

I'm perfectly able to ignore trolls "

Sk E r

By *ornywife20 OP   Couple
over a year ago

North Cork

As the original poster I must say alot of people have raised some very valid points I think the key point is there are assholes and nice people everywhere I have chatted with some absolute gentleman on fab and met a few at clubs . I am not taring all single guys with the same brush . It was just from reading the different forums there seemed to be a disproportionate amount of single males giving out that weren't having any luck on fab . Do they not realise that there is probably a big surplus of single guys on fab

Not their fault not anyone's fault . Its just the way it is . They just need to realise that there is a higher demand for couples than single guys .

over a year ago

See folks this is why you shouldn't cook naked....

Oil splatters in the wrong parts make you big mad

over a year ago

"As the original poster I must say alot of people have raised some very valid points I think the key point is there are assholes and nice people everywhere I have chatted with some absolute gentleman on fab and met a few at clubs . I am not taring all single guys with the same brush . It was just from reading the different forums there seemed to be a disproportionate amount of single males giving out that weren't having any luck on fab . Do they not realise that there is probably a big surplus of single guys on fab

Not their fault not anyone's fault . Its just the way it is . They just need to realise that there is a higher demand for couples than single guys . "

Higher demand for women... the lads in the couple are just part of the deal

By *amsonite69Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"As the original poster I must say alot of people have raised some very valid points I think the key point is there are assholes and nice people everywhere I have chatted with some absolute gentleman on fab and met a few at clubs . I am not taring all single guys with the same brush . It was just from reading the different forums there seemed to be a disproportionate amount of single males giving out that weren't having any luck on fab . Do they not realise that there is probably a big surplus of single guys on fab

Not their fault not anyone's fault . Its just the way it is . They just need to realise that there is a higher demand for couples than single guys .

Higher demand for women... the lads in the couple are just part of the deal "

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Not their fault not anyone's fault . Its just the way it is . They just need to realise that there is a higher demand for couples than single guys . "

That's fair enough.. I don't think it's that single guys don't realise they have it harder, but they are expressing the frustration that comes from that. In nearly every corner of society they are used to male privilege. Not here.

By *amsonite69Man
over a year ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 19/05/22 18:18:58]

By *amsonite69Man
over a year ago

Belfast

That's fair enough.. I don't think it's that single guys don't realise they have it harder, but they are expressing the frustration that comes from that. In nearly every corner of society they are used to male privilege. Not here."

shots fired

over a year ago

"Some single guys seem to think they are entitled to be verified or asked to parties or clubs the majority of couples on Fab want to meet other couples most of the time and don't want to be out numbered at clubs and parties by pushy single guys . What do other people think "

Agree, it’s tough being a single guy here but this is sooo true. Guys are also mad weird on here

over a year ago

people have of great expectations on fab .Pushing your own fantasies on someone else is never gonne work.Being relaxed and kind is much more important if you are invited behave to guests and organisers being respectfull cost nothing.Verified doesnt mean much in my experiences. I had meets with two ladies that I seen again and again but didnt for some reason wanted to give me a verification That was their decision and I respect that.The ones that are full of themselves are really insecure deep down.

By *amsonite69Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"people have of great expectations on fab .Pushing your own fantasies on someone else is never gonne work.Being relaxed and kind is much more important if you are invited behave to guests and organisers being respectfull cost nothing.Verified doesnt mean much in my experiences. I had meets with two ladies that I seen again and again but didnt for some reason wanted to give me a verification That was their decision and I respect that.The ones that are full of themselves are really insecure deep down."
think youre onto something

over a year ago

over a year ago

That's fair enough.. I don't think it's that single guys don't realise they have it harder, but they are expressing the frustration that comes from that. In nearly every corner of society they are used to male privilege. Not here."

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

And your So Perfect?

I'm perfectly able to ignore trolls

Sk E r "

Are you d*unk!? You ok hun?

You do know that you can delete posts when you realise they make no sense right…??!?

By *ealOne74Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I personally like to be outnumbered by guys but that's just me "

Would love to outnumber you

By *ford dudeMan
over a year ago

County

The numbers on the site always give the edge to the ladies and inherently make men somewhat desperate usually. Given enough time, some will act stupidly. Others just give up.

Luckily I've been to a nice few events and for some strange reason, get invited back. It didn't start out that way and I was probably close to leaving here once or twice before. Now I don't have that pressure thankfully.

But having said all that, I don't think it's fair to single out guys. While the vast majority of people I've met here have been amazing. I have met a few arsehole of all genders and relationship status's. It's the same as anything. If one category is much larger than the others then they will always drive the numbers up.

Anyways back to this bottle of wine here

By *umon337Man
over a year ago

Offaly

Good to read a reasoned and balanced thread.

As someone who's relatively new on fab it's interesting to see that more experienced people also can find fab frustrating but that there's obviously something very positive about it too.

There's w*nkers in all walks of life and sound and lovely people too so why would fab be any different

over a year ago

Not even going to read previous posts. Just create a couples only site. Simple. Mind you, revenue may be down!!

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

I wonder if every single fella left this site today and cancelled their subscription how long would the site last. You can say you are not painting all fellas with the one brush but trust me that's what posts like this feel like.

By *acob12369Man
over a year ago

URPANTS

Also

Why are men charged more to go to clubs or events?

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Also

Why are men charged more to go to clubs or events? "

Supply and demand. Clubs don't usually have problems filling the male slots. That means those slots are in high demand. Increased demand, and restricted supply = increased price. It's not nice, but that's how it is. Some don't charge a higher price, but they are missing out on the increased profit available to them.

over a year ago

"I wonder if every single fella left this site today and cancelled their subscription how long would the site last. You can say you are not painting all fellas with the one brush but trust me that's what posts like this feel like. "

Ya but it would never happen. Just like saying if all guys started being a little more selective and picky.

There are far too many desperate guys in here that would literally fuck anyone on the site for that to ever work.

By *adhatter and coCouple
over a year ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

I have no issue with more men than women

By *oxer22Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I am not entitled to think...I am single bloke "

By *oxer22Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I think there is entitlement right across the board on here it's not just men.They just get slated a lot more about it on here.

"

Totally agree with that

over a year ago

"I wonder if every single fella left this site today and cancelled their subscription how long would the site last. You can say you are not painting all fellas with the one brush but trust me that's what posts like this feel like. "

Wonderful idea why don't you set a example and leave first

By *unsoundMan
over a year ago

Ennis

I think OP just had a bad experienced in a club or social event and more than likely expressed their frustration the wrong way! Aswell as too many single guys Ireland lacks clubs and events to cater only for couples or a variety of niches. And I don't know but I could guess that is probably simply because it would not be sustainable without the single guys!

In the past in a club we experienced what one could only described as the towel brigade (lots of men with just towels around them) could play in peace and one of them went as far as putting his cock into my partner's mouth at the time without prior consent as we were playing in a common area! Anyways I think op has a point just badly expressed not all single guys are that irrespectful!

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

"I wonder if every single fella left this site today and cancelled their subscription how long would the site last. You can say you are not painting all fellas with the one brush but trust me that's what posts like this feel like.

Wonderful idea why don't you set a example and leave first "

I hope you realise that's not funny there is a reason why I rarely comment on the Irish forum its because of comments like this. I just made a broad statement and you targeted me with your comments. If the roles were reversed what would be said to me for the comment.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/05/22 10:24:52]

over a year ago

"I wonder if every single fella left this site today and cancelled their subscription how long would the site last. You can say you are not painting all fellas with the one brush but trust me that's what posts like this feel like.

Wonderful idea why don't you set a example and leave first "

A better idea

You try it and they’d be one less person with an exaggerated opinion of their own importance

As it’s said everyone is entitled to an opinion

By *omcat2014rMan
over a year ago

Athlone/Tullamore

[Removed by poster at 20/05/22 10:32:28]

By *omcat2014rMan
over a year ago

Athlone/Tullamore

There’s arseholes in every category.

Couldn't agree more "

over a year ago

Wonderful idea why don't you set a example and leave first I hope you realise that's not funny there is a reason why I rarely comment on the Irish forum its because of comments like this. I just made a broad statement and you targeted me with your comments. If the roles were reversed what would be said to me for the comment. "

It’s people like that that can’t take rejection and THINK they’re above others but in reality they’re desperate for attention

over a year ago

Wonderful idea why don't you set a example and leave first I hope you realise that's not funny there is a reason why I rarely comment on the Irish forum its because of comments like this. I just made a broad statement and you targeted me with your comments. If the roles were reversed what would be said to me for the comment.

It’s people like that that can’t take rejection and THINK they’re above others but in reality they’re desperate for attention

"

You seem so so angry....

What's caused the pain bud? This is a safe space you can share

over a year ago

Wonderful idea why don't you set a example and leave first I hope you realise that's not funny there is a reason why I rarely comment on the Irish forum its because of comments like this. I just made a broad statement and you targeted me with your comments. If the roles were reversed what would be said to me for the comment.

You seem so so angry....

What's caused the pain bud? This is a safe space you can share "

Firstly I’m not angry at all

Just voicing my opinion

But the truth hurts some people when they are challenged

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I quite like the idea of being outnumbered by guys at a little steamy party.

over a year ago

"I quite like the idea of being outnumbered by guys at a little steamy party. "

Your one of the genuine ones on here

Don’t say too much or the clique squad will be on your case

over a year ago

You seem so so angry....

Just voicing my opinion

But the truth hurts some people when they are challenged "

You genuinely do seem angry about it though.

Maybe it's just how your express yourself

By *acob12369Man
over a year ago

URPANTS

You seem so so angry....

Just voicing my opinion

Maybe it's just how your express yourself "

Very angry!

over a year ago

You seem so so angry....

What's caused the pain bud? This is a safe space you can share "

Secondly less of the bud….

A safe space to share lol lol wake up will ya

There’s more 2 faced backstabbers on here than anything

Read the thread posted a few weeks ago about it

over a year ago

You seem so so angry....

Just voicing my opinion

Maybe it's just how your express yourself "

Maybe your reading it wrong ???

Not everyone is compatible on here whether it’s singles or couples or whatever so people can’t tar all with the same brush

over a year ago

"I quite like the idea of being outnumbered by guys at a little steamy party. "

me and two guys does that mean I'm outnumbered, ah but a lass can dream

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I quite like the idea of being outnumbered by guys at a little steamy party.

me and two guys does that mean I'm outnumbered, ah but a lass can dream "

Yes DD, that qualifies as outnumbered, but just think on a more generous scale, 3 or more is being properly greedy.

over a year ago

me and two guys does that mean I'm outnumbered, ah but a lass can dream "

No DD means they’d be very lucky

You always share

over a year ago

Yes DD, that qualifies as outnumbered, but just think on a more generous scale, 3 or more is being properly greedy. "

Oh maybe that could be a new hobby for me being greedy

over a year ago

You always share "

As long as its not cake I will share lol

over a year ago

You always share

As long as its not cake I will share lol"

Lol

A sticky bun lol

Post new Message to Thread