Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

The hypothetical fab book

Jump to newest

By *asual777 OP   Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

So I retire from fab and decide to pen a fictional account about swinging based loosely on accounts of site members

Why should your story to be included and what would the content of the chapter be?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've already started a book of short stories that fab friends have giving me

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"I've already started a book of short stories that fab friends have giving me"

Did I tell you my westport story

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I'm sure there are lots of sexy stories that others will have... but make sure to include the crappy stuff like ruined relationships and upset husbands and wives. I'd hazard as many people have negative experiences as positive ones.

over a year ago

"I've already started a book of short stories that fab friends have giving me

Did I tell you my westport story "

You can when we eventually have a coffee lol

By *oserMan
over a year ago

You can when we eventually have a coffee lol"

Are you down Friday evening?

By *asual777 OP   Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

Are you down Friday evening? "

I don’t know how to break this to you love birds but this thread is about a hypothetical fab book

By *oserMan
over a year ago

Are you down Friday evening?

I don’t know how to break this to you love birds but this thread is about a hypothetical fab book "

Hey this could be a "hypothetical" story

over a year ago

Are you down Friday evening? "

Unfortunately not

By *asual777 OP   Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

"I'm sure there are lots of sexy stories that others will have... but make sure to include the crappy stuff like ruined relationships and upset husbands and wives. I'd hazard as many people have negative experiences as positive ones."

Ok one chapter on stuff that went wrong

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"So I retire from fab and decide to pen a fictional account about swinging based loosely on accounts of site members

Why should your story to be included and what would the content of the chapter be?

"

Mmmh, let's see - I met yer one, you know the ONE that Fab's all about! She'd blow you outta the water, sucks like a Dyson (even though I much prefer Henry ) but you know, you just gotta get your hands on that one gem because she IS what Fab's all about - how could I possibly miss out on that?!

Please don't forget to include all the Fab clichés - like I'm not here to ride the whole site but truly, I'm trying - I just really, really need to figure out how to get my first verification without going out of my way in meeting some slag I don't really want to meet (cos, you know I have my eyes set on that ONE! Who's actually turned out to be a stalking, narcissistic ugly c*nt now trying to out me to family and friends ). God forbid, I may have to attend a social and get a veri from a bloke which can be seen on my profile and give away my under cover Fab straight (no, I really, really don't want to suck cock or have my cock sucked by a dude! But really I do).

I've made absolutely no effort in my profile - it's a "fill in later" job because, you know - I've been here before and know the score . If you remember me, please reverify me . My profile is covered in cock pics over the toilet and 6 packs not belonging to myself - I am trying to find out if Sydney University might just get in touch for a survey - hell, maybe they'll fly in some babes for me to fuck to see how well my tools work .

I could go on but you get the gist, Casual

Disclaimer: No offense or harm is intended with the writing of this post - if you feel targeted, please send your complaint in triplicate alongside a hairy cock pic to the customer services department who will quite possibly opt to ignore you, and oh crap, block you as incoming spam.

over a year ago

"So I retire from fab and decide to pen a fictional account about swinging based loosely on accounts of site members

Mmmh, let's see - I met yer one, you know the ONE that Fab's all about! She'd blow you outta the water, sucks like a Dyson (even though I much prefer Henry ) but you know, you just gotta get your hands on that one gem because she IS what Fab's all about - how could I possibly miss out on that?!

Please don't forget to include all the Fab clichés - like I'm not here to ride the whole site but truly, I'm trying - I just really, really need to figure out how to get my first verification without going out of my way in meeting some slag I don't really want to meet (cos, you know I have my eyes set on that ONE! Who's actually turned out to be a stalking, narcissistic ugly c*nt now trying to out me to family and friends ). God forbid, I may have to attend a social and get a veri from a bloke which can be seen on my profile and give away my under cover Fab straight (no, I really, really don't want to suck cock or have my cock sucked by a dude! But really I do).

I've made absolutely no effort in my profile - it's a "fill in later" job because, you know - I've been here before and know the score . If you remember me, please reverify me . My profile is covered in cock pics over the toilet and 6 packs not belonging to myself - I am trying to find out if Sydney University might just get in touch for a survey - hell, maybe they'll fly in some babes for me to fuck to see how well my tools work .

Disclaimer: No offense or harm is intended with the writing of this post - if you feel targeted, please send your complaint in triplicate alongside a hairy cock pic to the customer services department who will quite possibly opt to ignore you, and oh crap, block you as incoming spam."

Epic

over a year ago

Disclaimer: No offense or harm is intended with the writing of this post - if you feel targeted, please send your complaint in triplicate alongside a hairy cock pic to the customer services department who will quite possibly opt to ignore you, and oh crap, block you as incoming spam."

Awesome

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

There's chapter 1 to 3 sorted right there

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"There's chapter 1 to 3 sorted right there "

I prefer to call it the prequel - "How not to be successful on Fab". The Fab clichés deserve a book of their own, don't ya think?

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"There's chapter 1 to 3 sorted right there

I prefer to call it the prequel - "How not to be successful on Fab". The Fab clichés deserve a book of their own, don't ya think? "

Would in be in fiction or non fiction ....

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

I prefer to call it the prequel - "How not to be successful on Fab". The Fab clichés deserve a book of their own, don't ya think?

Would in be in fiction or non fiction .... "

Now there's a conundrum, particularly with all these fictitious characters on Fab

By *asual777 OP   Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

Would in be in fiction or non fiction ....

Now there's a conundrum, particularly with all these fictitious characters on Fab "

It ll be one of those works of fiction vaguely based on real events . Like braveheart

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man
over a year ago

City Centre, Dublin, Belfast

Sure why would anyone read it?

Everyone’s been here before and knows the score….

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

Call it Clitoris Allsorts.

over a year ago

"Call it Clitoris Allsorts. "

By *indenMan
over a year ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

"Call it Clitoris Allsorts. "

And we’ll all save our jelly spogs for you….

By *umon337Man
over a year ago

Offaly

that's gas and so spot on!

By *208numeWoman
over a year ago

Navan

Brilliant!

Post new Message to Thread