Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Rebekah Vardy V Coleen Rooney

Jump to newest

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

Rebekah Vardy V Coleen Rooney seems to be a classic case of shooting yourself in the foot by bringing a case in the first place

Anyone else following this....seems to be an awful lot of evidence lost either ar sea or via data transfer

From fashion consultants to PR advise and the evidence given so far Rebekah Vardy is definitely losing the overall case in the public's eyes I'd imagine which is all that counts to these celebrities.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Couldn't be less interested in anything.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I think this is about two peoole who are famous because they each married people who kick balls good, and one of them might have been taking to newspapers even though they have both talked to newspapers, and there was a spat on social media and some people were blocked on twitter or Instagram or something. Exciting stuff

By *he SophisticatsCouple
over a year ago

Casa Del Fun

"I think this is about two peoole who are famous because they each married people who kick balls good, and one of them might have been taking to newspapers even though they have both talked to newspapers, and there was a spat on social media and some people were blocked on twitter or Instagram or something. Exciting stuff"

That’s pretty much it

We should add you to our news stream, so much easier

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

No such thing as bad publicity here

With both spouse careers on the wane , it’s a great opportunity to sell some interviews about ‘my side of the story’ once the legal stuff is sorted

Then maybe do a get me out of here type programme or maybe something more ongoing . Perhaps adverts with a detective story on exactly who it was that stole the last Rolo or drank the lemonade at 2am

We get the politicians and the celebrities we deserve

By *eaAndBenCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

It’s so deliciously ridiculous!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Eh, it gives us all something to feel smug about

Same as Depp vs Heard

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

It's so surprising to me that these vacuous fake puff lipped morons are only about publicity and paps and running to tabloids selling each other out.

Not.

Vile people and I couldn't care less.

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
over a year ago

ireland

Couldn't care less tbh,there are more important things to spend my time on !

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Just shows you a bit of fame I say fame very loosely.

Wannabes, do what normal everyday people do block and move on .

Nobody really gives a shit, more important justified cases should be brought to a high court. Not two spoilt women acting like kids, she said she did embarrassing .

By *ancy38Woman
over a year ago

galway

I have no interest in these two. More to life than wasting time reading about them..

over a year ago

"I have no interest in these two. More to life than wasting time reading about them.."

You still took some time to write about them!!

In fairness, Colleen has a right to find out who was posting articles. And yes they have buckets of money to waste, but sure what abouts!

By *ursecretmischiefCouple
over a year ago

The West

A last gasp attempt to remain relevant in the C list celeb world.

From the bits I've heard/read, Vardy comes across as a really terrible person. Thought she'd get some lime light from this case and just exposed her real self on a public stage!

By *ixenforfunWoman
over a year ago

banes mask

Ive no idea what happening. Whats the summary?

over a year ago

"Rebekah Vardy V Coleen Rooney seems to be a classic case of shooting yourself in the foot by bringing a case in the first place

Anyone else following this....seems to be an awful lot of evidence lost either ar sea or via data transfer

From fashion consultants to PR advise and the evidence given so far Rebekah Vardy is definitely losing the overall case in the public's eyes I'd imagine which is all that counts to these celebrities.

"

I don't understand why these two are "famous" at all. More interest in watching paint dry tbh

over a year ago

Other that the bits I hear on the news reports not following it, no more than the heard/Depp case.

With all that's going on in the world plus in our country its just drama with celebrities

over a year ago

Sure isn’t it better than reading about mass shootings and lads being blown to bits in Ukraine. It’s harmless stuff.

over a year ago

"Sure isn’t it better than reading about mass shootings and lads being blown to bits in Ukraine. It’s harmless stuff."

Bubblegum for the brain. Yeah, I get ya.

It is cringe to watch the schoolyard antics of 'who said what to whom' though.

over a year ago

"Eh, it gives us all something to feel smug about

Same as Depp vs Heard"

nail on the head there

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Whatever they say about each other is one thing but when you besmirch and sully the good name of the living legend Peter Andre as having "the smallest trouser equipment I've ever seen" you've seriously overstepped the line Miss Vardy...

We are not amused

As long as there have been humans, it's been human nature to gossip but unfortunately with the modern advent of texts and social media, it leaved a trail of breadcrumbs behind us regarding our opinions about others.

Couple that with the prevailing "cancel culture" and the consequences of one celebrity gossiping on another can haunt them for years.

So, lesson from all this. A, B and Z list Celebrities can be whinge bags too and If people stopped paying attention to the lives of celebrities and stopped reading tabloids, the world would be a much better place

Post new Message to Thread