Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

What pics should men be posting ?

Jump to newest

By *ilthy_young96 OP   Man
over a year ago

waterford

Hey all, so I was thinking (dangerous, I know) and I just wondered what kind of pictures do people want to see on male profiles here ? I see so many profiles stating “once you’ve seen one dick you’ve seen them all”. So I just thought is there anything males here should be doing/showing in their profiles that women or whoever might find sexy or attractive and help them to stand out ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

It takes a lot more than pics. Whatever pics you decide to post should be consistent with the rest of your profile and your demeanor

By *ungry CatCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

I think when people say things like "once you've seen one dick you've seen them all" they mean that they don't want to receive a special selection of dick pics in their private messages.

What you do with your profile is completely up to you, but I have to agree with _ealitybites - it helps when your photos are consistent with your profile.

If written profile is creative but there's nothing but 6 angles of a cock in photos, chances are not many people will be attracted to that and same goes for best, most tasteful and creative photos paired with "looking drained, fill in later" or something along them lines...

Missus

By *arajeanCouple
over a year ago

mayo

I like to see chest pic and also pics

that leave something to the imagination

Jean

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Nothing wrong with clothed pics too!

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

south side

Marketing gurus have it down to a find art. Find photos of a man, marketing , selling something to women. The effect is often subliminal. Copy that pose , or suggestion,.. Get someone else to take the photo . Give it a try.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

An open shirt exposing their chest or towel in their hand covering their goods .... is appealing to me. These type of pics get my attention

over a year ago

im a sucker for rear view shower pics

By *ealmc1973Man
over a year ago

Limerick, Clare, Tipperary

Look through mags aimed at gays...some great inspiration and hot bodies in there even for straight bloke.

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Like Rubs said I to am a sucker for a male butt pic love a sexy ass....

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman
over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Boxer pic with hard on … and absolutely butt pic

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

Probably whatever they want to post

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

I'm going for a shower

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

People who say 'if you've seen one you've seen them all' should either get their eyes checked or simply have no eye for beauty/ugliness/detail. Those cock yokes actually come in all different sizes, colours and shapes.

By *urious1983NIWoman
over a year ago

Lisburn

Forearms and nice manly hands (clean nails!) are so much more appealing that 47 cock pictures

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

Tantalising subtlety rather a display of crude exhibitionism!

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

....rather THAN a display of crude exhibitionism!

over a year ago

"People who say 'if you've seen one you've seen them all' should either get their eyes checked or simply have no eye for beauty/ugliness/detail. Those cock yokes actually come in all different sizes, colours and shapes. "

Very well said, i like a well dressed man do i like to see cock on a profile i most certainly do like you so elegantly out it lol they are all different in many ways. Of course the over all package is important but that's part of it so yes i like i see one or two on show.

Post new Message to Thread