Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Fu*k the DUP

Jump to newest

By *artyHard OP   Man
over a year ago

North

Holding this state to ransom, I’ve had enough!

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

[Removed by poster at 14/05/22 00:22:15]

Reply privately

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"[Removed by poster becauseIcan'tbe arsed/05/22 00:22:15]"

Reply privately

By *lassy lady 216Woman
over a year ago

Craigavon

We have all had enough its time the people took action what was the point of us taking time out of pur busy day to go and vote i am working 12hr shifts in a nursing home to pay the wages of those useless feckers and the dup wint take there seat if i dont go to work i dont get paid so why the hell should they

Reply privately

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

Psephological analysis of the recent election NI results indicates that the demise of the 100 year old state is a fait accompli.

This has been inevitable because Catholic families have formerly tended to be more reproductive; but the massive rise in the number of Alliance MLAs was a real surprise. I suspect Naomi Long's articulated frustration with the intransigence of both the DUP and the (terminally declining) UUP encouraged many voters to take the middle ground.

A referendum on a United Ireland is inevitable in 5-10 years.

This causes profound fear within the Loyalist and Unionist communities.

Sir Jeffrey Donaldson exemplifies and articulates these deep insecurities.

After 1922 the protestant population of Irish Free State plummeted and many bug house were destroyed.

Psephology, the study of elections and election results is an interesting subject when combined concomitantly with population statistical analysis.

Reply privately

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

The posting should have read, "..many big houses".

Apologies.

Reply privately

By *3nsesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

The joys of democracy. Everyone who voted for them knew they would do this so there's a lot of support in the North for this tactic. Must be very frustrating for everyone else though.

Reply privately

By *ancy38Woman
over a year ago

galway

My wish is that they don't drag us back into the dark days. They can stir up loyalists to start targeting innocent catholics again.

Reply privately

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

This predictable DUP tactic is an example of passive-aggression; the deliberate sabotage of progress by a sulking politician and his cohort.

The Troubles will not return; but there will be intermittent acts of terrorism including murder.

Alliance Party offices, in loyalist areas, have been attacked.

Loyalist paramilitary activity now principally focuses on Mafia-style criminality, such as

Extortion

Drug-dealing

Prostitution

Money-laundering

Gang violence

Murder, etc.

Reply privately