Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Your first encounter on Fab

Jump to newest

By *oulerner OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin City

Tell us about your first meet. I'd like to hear others' stories of what their first experience on here was like

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Im here 7yrs + and can't remember so im thinking if i can't remember it obviously wasn't that good

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Drove 20mins to meet in the late evening for a social chat. Messaging all through the drive, butterflies were flying and when I got there wasn’t disappointed we had lovely chat which ended up with lots of kissing and more but hey that’s another story lovely lady indeed

over a year ago

I came up on someone’s ‘Who’s near’ one day working down the country, she messaged and we met up for a chat. Next day she picked me up and drove to a nice quiet spot and the rest is between us

over a year ago

Our 1st time was when we were invited to a party in Roscommon. To say we were nervous is an understatement. But we soon got over that as the hosts were just fantastic. It was the start of our fantastic journey in the swing lifestyle.

By *leasureHunterMan
over a year ago

Co.Dublin

Crazy story but a friend of mine set up my account as a fake account to spy on her ex and I liked the concept so went with it ????

over a year ago

My very 1st meet is still my best meet on fab.

It was just lovely still friends

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

My first meet was strange we got on so well when chatting on here but when we met we didn't really click at all,he was a nice enough guy just very quiet and hard to keep a conversation going with.

The final straw was when I asked him what was he looking for on fab and how did he find the site in the first place, he told he was on a dating site but had no luck and someone mentioned fab so he thought he would try it and see . He was looking for a wife and had rules that including no kissing until the 5th date.

That was definitely not what I was on fab for so we didn't meet again. He left the site shortly after and I hope he found what he was looking for after.

By *oulerner OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin City

Wow that's a very odd one @JustBo

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

When I think how naive and green around the ears I was for my first meet on my single's profile . I wouldn't repeat it but it was soooo much fun, very riske and definitely worth the experience and part of a massive learning curve

over a year ago

First meet on fab was the lady of a couple. Had a few drinks after work and a smooch. My first swinging meet was from a different site and let's just say we didn't stop at a kiss

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

My first experience was almost my last.

Despite having 2 social meets beforehand she decided to cross boundaries that had never been discussed.

She did it once and I threatened to leave so she apologised and an hour later did it again so I left her in the room I had paid for and left the site a couple of days later.

Consent works both ways but if the roles had been reversed I've no doubt I would have had a visit from the boys in green.

over a year ago

Can't remember either really lol

By *ukeM8519Man
over a year ago

Leitrim

I had only joined and got a message from a local couple my own age who also just joined and we had an outdoor 3 sum in a forest at night in the summer time. Wasn’t sure if I was going to murdered or have sex, but I arrived and they were friendly and genuine and we had sex twice. As I had only just joined I thought this was the norm and fab and I’d be having 3 sums every weekend. How wrong was I. Lol.

By *oulerner OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin City

"I had only joined and got a message from a local couple my own age who also just joined and we had an outdoor 3 sum in a forest at night in the summer time. Wasn’t sure if I was going to murdered or have sex, but I arrived and they were friendly and genuine and we had sex twice. As I had only just joined I thought this was the norm and fab and I’d be having 3 sums every weekend. How wrong was I. Lol. "

Ha, sometimes you just have to get lucky. I got messaged in the middle of the night at some point from a couple wanting a third for like "right now" but we didn't even have a chat before so I said it was too short notice and that was that.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/05/22 17:06:23]

over a year ago

First encounter was with an amazing lady that approachrd me after me lookin at her profile, didn't messaged her when I went over her profile as it stated she is not lookin to meet anyone, but somehow I got lucky and she messaged me.

We went back and forth with me texts for about 2 days and we decided to meet in a public spot to see what vibe we get off eachother first.

Things were even better in person, and the next day she came over to my place, and we both delivered as promised, neither one bullshited the other

We still talk on a daily and make time for eachother to have fun

She's also the one from my pics

over a year ago

(Old profile) was incredibly nervous and excited at the same time a pure bag of emotions. Met at hers , had red wine, an open fire, chill music and a fab time. The chemistry was fantastic, hence my main criteria is always chemistry/connection in some way.

By *scouple07Couple
over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Our 1st meet was about 1 year after we had joined, decided to drop our filters of no single males and ended up organising to meet 1 for a social mainly to finally get a verification.

Ended up being alot more fun than just a social

By *adbod2020Man
over a year ago

Galway

I had a great first meet. I was almost about to give up on Fab when I messaged a well verified lady with what I can only describe as a friendly rant with a plea for help. I genuinely wasn't expecting to get an offer of a coffee I was actually looking for advice however the offer came and I accepted.

So.... Met for a coffee/tea, chatted for about two hours, had a sneaky lil snog and the doors of fab kinda flung open for me from there

over a year ago

Been on here for quite a while now with very few meets because I think my first ever meet set the bar very high! After messaging we agreed to meet at hers for a cuppa and chat! As I’m widowed (now 14 years and most of that with absolutely no mojo) and hadn’t been with anyone since I have to say in was a little nervous! So rocked up Jaffa cakes in hand! Knocked the door! But didn’t anticipate in my wildest dreams what would open the door to me! There she stood in all I can describe as a stunningly sexy satin robe, stockings and heels! Definitely not what I was expecting and her expectations were very clear! We did have cuppa. We did have a laugh, and let’s say! What an amazing afternoon was had xx

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

I'll let you know when and if it ever happens

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/05/22 09:19:46]

over a year ago

I joined fab, just at the start of the pandemic and did not really actively check it until early this year.

I popped up on someone's radar one night and we kept chatting for some days. One evening she drove 20 mins to mine and we hit it off almost immediately the chemistry was intense. It turned out to me a weekend long affair

over a year ago

First social meet was with a perfectly nice guy who didn't appeal at all. Second one was a different story, it was our first foray into a threesome and he was very patient lol. We still chat regularly and have been known to meet again, lovely man and it was an amazing experience

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

If I posted mine I'd have no story to tell to make me seem interesting when I meet someone

By *ittlekinks38Woman
over a year ago

outside belfast x

My first fab encounter was amazing allnight long fun and games and drinking,chilling too and lots of kink too! I only wished following meets where as good as first one! But unfortunately not! I've only met a handful of fab friends for one to one fun!

Am more up for sharing others and group fun if the occasion arises....

Xx cj xx

over a year ago

Im still waiting

By *eankaren88Couple
over a year ago

By the sea

"Our 1st time was when we were invited to a party in Roscommon. To say we were nervous is an understatement. But we soon got over that as the hosts were just fantastic. It was the start of our fantastic journey in the swing lifestyle. "

Awwwww

Remember it well.

Repeat Repeat

By *dfabMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne

My first was a M&G in Dublin pub and was so delighted to meet people who could converse in a similar manner and have a laugh. Met up with another M&G same night and parties blended. It was great fun and banter and I had a delightful snog with a beautiful lady at a bus stop before I had to jump in a taxi home. Still kicking myself that I didn't take her up on the offer to get the bus back to hers

1on1 coffee meet with another gorgeous lady was great chat but in a busy coffee house, so slightly restrained and she was just on way back from a night of Fab fun,so had commitments to get back to. Don't think I was her type anyway as I would have been definitely punching above. Though she made no reference to that and was an absolute delight to chat with.

So yeah, kinda yet to properly pop my Fab cherry but I'm never in a rush for these things.

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS
over a year ago

Dublin

"My first experience was almost my last.

Despite having 2 social meets beforehand she decided to cross boundaries that had never been discussed.

She did it once and I threatened to leave so she apologised and an hour later did it again so I left her in the room I had paid for and left the site a couple of days later.

Consent works both ways but if the roles had been reversed I've no doubt I would have had a visit from the boys in green. "

The Republic of Ireland soccer team? Now that would be kinky

By *ancylaceloverTV/TS
over a year ago

Limerick

My first meet was a group meet, hosted by a Dublin couple . The Mr is a very sexy tv, the Mrs a voluptuous Corkonian blonde

There was another two tvs, one was dressed looking zizzling hot when I arrived. The other girl was in the bathroom getting dressed for what seemed like a age, but when she came out, omg my chin hit the floor, up to that point, I never realised I had a ideal, but seeing this gurl, she was it

The fun started, and all the nervousness I had been feeling, disappeared, I was born for this moment, it was a magic 3 hours

All during the fun, I was trying to get to the tv beauty, but the couple hosting! kept me busy.

Was a amazing introduction to fabswingers fun,

That was 7 years ago, have never looked back, have had lots of fantastic meets both one on one and group. Have hosted some great parties and abject failures. Made lifeling friends, both play abd platonic

The gorgeous tv, from that first meet she deleted her profile.

Then after about 18 months she re apeared and I to my delight, got to be her very first meet!

She rocked , and I rocked, 7 years you gain lots of experience

Have met her a good few times

She has to be said, my opinion is a stunner, a sex siren and a lovely genuine person.

By *ubcouple99Couple
over a year ago

dublin

Our first fab experience was the vanilla club ,we Were nervous newbies trying to get verified and found the vanilla club and it’s new location was 10 mins from our house ,we rocked up and we nervous as hell ,we met Pete and Gemma as soon we arrived and made us feel completely at ease then met some more couples and a couple we spoke to online ,also met Funtimecoupe and neon saints there had a great night with great people

By *isspafWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

First fab social meet ended up being a regular FWB and now we're just friends! Pretty good

By *ubcouple99Couple
over a year ago

dublin

It’s mad we’ve also become friends with one of the couples we were with

Post new Message to Thread