Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Tan vs tights

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am extremely biased on this.

Excluding the time of year, Which do people prefer (in general) tan or tights?.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sbotangoMan
over a year ago

Close by

Tan

By *ewrideMan
over a year ago

KK

I don't like fake tan

By *xcited99Couple
over a year ago

omagh

Tan.

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I don't wear either but if id to choose it would be tan

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tan, tights don’t work well on my hairy legs

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"Tan, tights don’t work well on my hairy legs "

Giz a look

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS
over a year ago

Dublin

Tights

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"I don't like fake tan"

Particularly if very poorly applied, plenty of orange people out and about...it looks awful. Had it done once professionally for a big day, never again but tights are more a winter thing for me...

By *sbotangoMan
over a year ago

Close by

Only problem is fake tan tends to rub off on white surfaces during vigorous fucking. My lovely magnolia wall had to be repainted. Looked like skid marks all over it!!! Lol

Oh there was shite upon the wall.

There was shite upon the wall…….

over a year ago

Interesting replies. It would seem tan is more Popular in most instances but some don’t like the dirt of it (I don’t mean that in an unhygienic manner). Looks terrible on the hands next day and ya, If not applied properly the umpa lumps comes to mind.

I have to say I’d be cringe if I saw a younger woman at a wedding with tights rather than tan.

They are very much autumn/winter/spring.

By *ewrideMan
over a year ago

KK

"

I have to say I’d be cringe if I saw a younger woman at a wedding with tights rather than tan.

"

They are cold weather attire, but it is cold here.

I was at the wedding the time of the heavy snow and was a bit perplexed that no woman in attendance had anything other than open toed shoes and dresses exposing bare legs.

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"

They are cold weather attire, but it is cold here.

I was at the wedding the time of the heavy snow and was a bit perplexed that no woman in attendance had anything other than open toed shoes and dresses exposing bare legs."

You can rest assured that I would have been the exception at such an event, I ain't freezing my ass off for anyone

over a year ago

"Interesting replies. It would seem tan is more Popular in most instances but some don’t like the dirt of it (I don’t mean that in an unhygienic manner). Looks terrible on the hands next day and ya, If not applied properly the umpa lumps comes to mind.

"

If it looks terrible on the hands the next them it hasn't been applied very well...that's why the gods invented tanning mitts and YouTube

Tan for me. Real or fake, I don't mind. I hate tights

over a year ago

"Interesting replies. It would seem tan is more Popular in most instances but some don’t like the dirt of it (I don’t mean that in an unhygienic manner). Looks terrible on the hands next day and ya, If not applied properly the umpa lumps comes to mind.

If it looks terrible on the hands the next them it hasn't been applied very well...that's why the gods invented tanning mitts and YouTube

Tan for me. Real or fake, I don't mind. I hate tights"

*the next DAY not them

By *rblue5kyMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Neither however if I was off to turnover a bank it would have to be tights. A tan would make me look good at the time and on crimewatch but tights would ensure a clean get away

By *entleman PoliteMan
over a year ago

Mars

I will say tights because fake tan is horrible and often look dirty.

over a year ago

"I will say tights because fake tan is horrible and often look dirty. "

It mad that those who wear it thinks it looks good

By *ixenforfunWoman
over a year ago

banes mask

Ill go with tights. Unless i get a natural tan. Couldnt be dealing with that fake crap

over a year ago

Im happy with whatever the ladies choose

over a year ago

"I will say tights because fake tan is horrible and often look dirty.

It mad that those who wear it thinks it looks good"

Who are we to judge I suppose in one way. It’s very tough and the pressures into “looking a certain way” be that tan or tights.

The next day thing seems to be an ick alright.

over a year ago

"Ill go with tights. Unless i get a natural tan. Couldnt be dealing with that fake crap "

Interesting take. Would you ever go on sun beds in spring to build a base for the summer?.

It’s not easy to maintain a natural tan that’s for sure.

God bless tights and the inventor of nylon.

By *ixenforfunWoman
over a year ago

banes mask

"Ill go with tights. Unless i get a natural tan. Couldnt be dealing with that fake crap

Interesting take. Would you ever go on sun beds in spring to build a base for the summer?.

It’s not easy to maintain a natural tan that’s for sure.

God bless tights and the inventor of nylon. "

Nope. I stay well away from them. I do tan quite well if i get the sun but i wouldnt be one for lying out in it either. I get bored

over a year ago

I prefer natural tan but i don't have it yet so i go natural white until i do lol. For a night out would probably put tan on because it's to warm for tights at parties. From here on it it's rare I will wear tights .

over a year ago

"Only problem is fake tan tends to rub off on white surfaces during vigorous fucking. My lovely magnolia wall had to be repainted. Looked like skid marks all over it!!! Lol

Oh there was shite upon the wall.

There was shite upon the wall……."

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

Tights, or better still, stockings and suspenders are much more classy.

Tan, and especially cheap fake tan is frequently inexpertly applied and is sometimes symptomatic of underlying self-esteem issues.

When the wearer's hand are even darker in hue than the legs or arms, it shows that gloves were not worn.

Sociologically, it is very interesting that white skinned women use tan to look more brown in colour and in many African countries, mercury-based skin whitening agents are used by some women to make them appear whiter.

There is nothing more erotically tantalising than the glimpse of stockings held up by suspenders; tights are a cheaper alternative!

over a year ago

The reason some people look awful with tan is because they don’t prep the skin properly. One needs to exfoliate the skin use a good moisturiser. If not it will be blotchy. I like tan more for a glow rather than layering it on.

If done properly it looks amazing but it takes preparation

over a year ago

"The reason some people look awful with tan is because they don’t prep the skin properly. One needs to exfoliate the skin use a good moisturiser. If not it will be blotchy. I like tan more for a glow rather than layering it on.

If done properly it looks amazing but it takes preparation "

Thank goodness someone gets it. If I'm wearing tan it takes me at least a week of prep

K

over a year ago

Oh defo wanna be exfoliating a week before the application. Don’t understand why some don’t use a mitt. If no mitt use a sock. Tan on the palms looks awful

over a year ago

Hate tights in summer but I'm too lazy for the faff of tan and hate the smell. So bare legs and Sally Hansen if they're looking a bit too Daz white. Although I recently bought a pair of Falke Hold-ups that would genuinely leave you wondering if the legs are bare, fabulous quality.

By *indenMan
over a year ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

I’m had sex with a girl in tights once, made her toes curl….

over a year ago

"Hate tights in summer but I'm too lazy for the faff of tan and hate the smell. So bare legs and Sally Hansen if they're looking a bit too Daz white. Although I recently bought a pair of Falke Hold-ups that would genuinely leave you wondering if the legs are bare, fabulous quality. "

It’s amazing with clothing that the better quality are worth the price. I imagine Falke are a bit more expensive than penny’s/dunnes/M&S

By *dfabMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne

Genuine skin please. If it's naturally tanned, even better. However milky white can also be gorgeous. If the legs are sexy, I really don't mind, just not fake tan please.very few know how to apply it properly and it tastes shite

over a year ago

It doesn’t taste the best lol

I’m sure a lot more natural tans are around after this weekend.

By *ilthy_young96Man
over a year ago

waterford

I’d have a preference for tan myself but tights can be pretty hot guys.

Post new Message to Thread