Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Interesting question i was asked!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was asked that if a lady friend and a guy are meeting a guy for a straight mfm, but neither of them are meeting other people, she doesn't need to meet other guys since they are meeting another guy !!! But what I never thought was, is the guy allowed meet other women???

Any comments??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That was difficult to read tbh so I'm not sure if my answer is relevant.

But if they have agree not to meet other people other than the mfm they have arranged then no just cause they have the mfm it's not a free pass.

It all depends what they have agreed though

over a year ago

Maybe i should have stated that. As much as i know about the situation, they had agreed not to meet outside of their arrangement. But if they were to meet a couple, he still couldn't play with the female!!

By *adylaceWoman
over a year ago

Waterford City

Everyone's dynamic is different. It's not really for us to judge. As long as they communicate with eachother openly and agree what they both want. Both people need to be happy and satisfied. If it doesn't work for one side it won't last for long.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Everyone's dynamic is different. It's not really for us to judge. As long as they communicate with eachother openly and agree what they both want. Both people need to be happy and satisfied. If it doesn't work for one side it won't last for long. "

Exactly

over a year ago

Thanks

Post new Message to Thread