Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Help. Bruises..

Jump to newest

By *ed just Red OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin City

If anyone has the answer, it will be someone here.

I’ve a ridiculously hot date this week and I wanna get my pins out in a new dress but my legs are covered in big dark bruises (all corner of the bed, dishwasher door height) as I am really clumsy and my vision is shite.

I don’t want to wear tights or stockings and I’ve got very pale skin. Anyone got any clever product recommendations to help if not cover, then reduce the severity of them?

TIA.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he HunterMan
over a year ago

leitrim

Arnica cream will help

By *ligolad321Man
over a year ago

Donegal

Wear a top showing plenty of cleavage, that way the is zero chance your date will be looking at your pins..

over a year ago

Dublin City

"Arnica cream will help"

It won’t make them go away. I’ve been slathering it on. I need to cover them up.

over a year ago

Dublin City

"Wear a top showing plenty of cleavage, that way the is zero chance your date will be looking at your pins.."

LOL! I was doing that anyways… hot date knows my bruises but it just looks awful - big vivid green and black bashes.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Can you comb them out like love bites

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Arnica cream will help"

Comes in tablet form too... might have more effect taken internally?

By *hilaboutMan
over a year ago

kilkenny

The long black tights in your pics are quiet sexy n will cover bruises perfectly

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS
over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 09/05/22 08:34:56]

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS
over a year ago

Dublin

Concealer could work

Or fake tan but then you'd have to do arms and face too

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Try the milani concealer pallet apprantly Amber Heard swears by it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would use fake tan and then maybe a little bit of a full coverage foundation just dab it on would need to be same colour as the tan obvs if u use concealer go for a darker one the lighter one would would stand out and make it look worse..

By *lueAndBooCouple
over a year ago

Meath

Arnica tablet under the tongue. A lot stronger than the cream and works quite well for me. I am as pasty as they come and bruise like a peach!

Enjoy your hot date

over a year ago

Dublin City

"I would use fake tan and then maybe a little bit of a full coverage foundation just dab it on would need to be same colour as the tan obvs if u use concealer go for a darker one the lighter one would would stand out and make it look worse.. "

I might go mad and see if I can find just concealer then.

I’m loathe to overdose any more arnica as I need some dental work done next week and it can cause trouble. I took it in liquid form, a tincture called Traumeel. Helped enormously but can’t get rid of existing bruises.

over a year ago

Dublin City

"Arnica tablet under the tongue. A lot stronger than the cream and works quite well for me. I am as pasty as they come and bruise like a peach!

Enjoy your hot date "

Honestly, it’s like someone drew on my legs its so bad. And thank you. I’m VERY excited. And my new dress is fucking AWESOME.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Wear your bruises with pride... if anyone comments then make up an awesome story for what happened... or tell the truth and act like it's a tall tale

over a year ago

My ma always used to put Vaseline on my bruises

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman
over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Arnica cream and tablets … take the tablets everyday … cabbage leaves overnight with clingfilm (tried and it worked)

By *lueAndBooCouple
over a year ago

Meath

"Arnica tablet under the tongue. A lot stronger than the cream and works quite well for me. I am as pasty as they come and bruise like a peach!

Enjoy your hot date

Honestly, it’s like someone drew on my legs its so bad. And thank you. I’m VERY excited. And my new dress is fucking AWESOME. "

Oh you sound as bad as me lol

How exciting!! Either way I'm sure you'll have a ball

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I have healing hands. I'm happy to have a look!

#nicelikethat

over a year ago

Or how about wear a pants that highlights your butt, wirh a pair of killer heels.

over a year ago

Dublin City

"Or how about wear a pants that highlights your butt, wirh a pair of killer heels. "

That’s Thursdays outfit!!

By *obshortMan
over a year ago

Cork

As much as I understand what you are saying and worried about. If your bruises are the only thing he is looking at,, then he doesn't deserve to be in your company. If he can't see the woman you are. Then that's his loss. So relax and enjoy your date.

over a year ago

Dublin City

"As much as I understand what you are saying and worried about. If your bruises are the only thing he is looking at,, then he doesn't deserve to be in your company. If he can't see the woman you are. Then that's his loss. So relax and enjoy your date. "

Yeah. He doesn’t give a crap. He doesn’t care if I wear a black plastic sack, he only wants me and he’s gonna get me.

I’m the only one that cares.

I am heading into summer with black and blue legs and I want to feel sleek because I’m hot as fuck and want to wear shirt skirts.

But hey, blame my lover. Cos women could only possibly care about what “her man” thinks.

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"If anyone has the answer, it will be someone here.

I’ve a ridiculously hot date this week and I wanna get my pins out in a new dress but my legs are covered in big dark bruises (all corner of the bed, dishwasher door height) as I am really clumsy and my vision is shite.

I don’t want to wear tights or stockings and I’ve got very pale skin. Anyone got any clever product recommendations to help if not cover, then reduce the severity of them?

TIA. "

Your vision is shite? Cool, fancy a meet?

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"If anyone has the answer, it will be someone here.

TIA.

Your vision is shite? Cool, fancy a meet? "

She said shite.....not feckin blind

By *B 4099Man
over a year ago

North West, Outer Letterkenny area

"Wear a top showing plenty of cleavage, that way the is zero chance your date will be looking at your pins..

LOL! I was doing that anyways… hot date knows my bruises but it just looks awful - big vivid green and black bashes."

ciciplast will heal a broken leg. Lerosheposet

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Vichy Dermablend covers absolutely everything - bruises, tattoos, the lot.

Post new Message to Thread