Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Safe sex

Jump to newest

By *anandJ OP   Couple
over a year ago

Citywest

Today fabers have excellent access to STD testing. We are careful with who we sleep with…

Penetrative sex is always or at least mostly done with rubber on.

Yet we haven’t see even one person doing oral sex with any king of protection.

Question: why insist on condom for penetration knowing that almost all STD’s are transmitted easily during oral encounter?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *umpkinnMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Interesting point, top priority is not catching pregnancy I guess.

By *anandJ OP   Couple
over a year ago

Citywest

"Interesting point, top priority is not catching pregnancy I guess."

Not catching pregnancy… many lads here are post snip. Many ladies - use hormonal or other anti conception. It’s up to you if you want to meet unprotected person.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Ive seen ladies who's profiles state that they dont do blow jobs without condoms so they do exist

By *ub23Man
over a year ago

wandering

What about all the safe sex profiles on here with all no protection pics ?

By *anandJ OP   Couple
over a year ago

Citywest

"What about all the safe sex profiles on here with all no protection pics ? "

Usually exceptions confirm the rule…

By *opyThatMan
over a year ago

South Dublin

"Today fabers have excellent access to STD testing. We are careful with who we sleep with…

Question: why insist on condom for penetration knowing that almost all STD’s are transmitted easily during oral encounter? "

I always insist on condoms for giving and receiving oral for the exact reasons you mentioned. Unfortunately (for me ) it typically results in a no thanks. Most just seem to not want to use them for oral, either because of the taste or the feeling isn’t the same.

By *3nsesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"

Question: why insist on condom for penetration knowing that almost all STD’s are transmitted easily during oral encounter? "

What's your definition of easy? The chances of a man getting hiv from a blowjob is extremely unlikely. Its is far less likely then penetrative sex.

By *anandJ OP   Couple
over a year ago

Citywest

"

What's your definition of easy? The chances of a man getting hiv from a blowjob is extremely unlikely. Its is far less likely then penetrative sex. "

You probably know what is needed for easy transmission. For example - with HIV one of the easiest way to get it is unprotected anal sex. Why? Because of high likelihood of blood contact by micro injuries. Lubrication helping with that greatly.

Any way we are not talking only about HIV- this one is not most common and as I would like to believe far from widely accessing the lifestyle society.

And please made no mistake- I’m not advocating for neither and my personal believes have nothing to do with this topic. I’m trying to be a devils advocate more then anything

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

It’s very hard to compare risk of transmission between oral and penetrative sex as many do both during an encounter. There are studies however that have shown that HIV transmission is lesser through oral .

I think the fact that Risk can be lower plus the pregnancy risk plus the logistics make it what it is . For example a flaccid state Makes putting on a condom difficult. You wouldn’t fuck when soft but you could engage in oral sex.

I tried only having oral sex using condoms for a while . It’s as practical as reducing covid risks when meeting (not very). I gave up within weeks

By *anandJ OP   Couple
over a year ago

Citywest

[Removed by poster at 07/05/22 23:18:02]

By *anandJ OP   Couple
over a year ago

Citywest

"It’s very hard to compare risk of transmission between oral and penetrative sex as many do both during an encounter. There are studies however that have shown that HIV transmission is lesser through oral .

I think the fact that Risk can be lower plus the pregnancy risk plus the logistics make it what it is . For example a flaccid state Makes putting on a condom difficult. You wouldn’t fuck when soft but you could engage in oral sex.

I tried only having oral sex using condoms for a while . It’s as practical as reducing covid risks when meeting (not very). I gave up within weeks "

Lesser is not same as none.

If one can give someone STD by being sucked or licked - then if they demand condom only penetration they also should demand condom only BJ and plastic film over the pussy for lick.

By *ungry CatCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"Today fabers have excellent access to STD testing. We are careful with who we sleep with…

I'd like to add group sex to this - how often if ever does anyone see people wash their hands between using their hands on different partners?

Missus

By *anandJ OP   Couple
over a year ago

Citywest

Question: why insist on condom for penetration knowing that almost all STD’s are transmitted easily during oral encounter?

I'd like to add group sex to this - how often if ever does anyone see people wash their hands between using their hands on different partners?

Missus "

Or change condom for each partner?

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

"It’s very hard to compare risk of transmission between oral and penetrative sex as many do both during an encounter. There are studies however that have shown that HIV transmission is lesser through oral .

I tried only having oral sex using condoms for a while . It’s as practical as reducing covid risks when meeting (not very). I gave up within weeks

Lesser is not same as none.

If one can give someone STD by being sucked or licked - then if they demand condom only penetration they also should demand condom only BJ and plastic film over the pussy for lick. "

I think people can demand what they want. It depends if others are happy to oblige . I wouldn’t have penetrative sex on a fab meet without a condom but I recognise that it’s impractical to insist on using it for oral sex . All regular tests are negative so don’t feel like i am playing with fire or anything of the sort .

By *ungry CatCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Missus

Or change condom for each partner? "

I've never participated in group sex where condom wasn't changed between each partner so I wouldn't know if it's not a standard practice.

Missus

By *anandJ OP   Couple
over a year ago

Citywest

"I think people can demand what they want. It depends if others are happy to oblige . I wouldn’t have penetrative sex on a fab meet without a condom but I recognise that it’s impractical to insist on using it for oral sex . All regular tests are negative so don’t feel like i am playing with fire or anything of the sort . "

And that’s the point- why your stand is so clear to protect souring penetration but not during oral. Risk of transmission for lost STI’s is same.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Op...do you insist on condoms and dams for oral sex

By *anandJ OP   Couple
over a year ago

Citywest

No

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I tried only having oral sex using condoms for a while . It’s as practical as reducing covid risks when meeting (not very). I gave up within weeks "

It's true that hiv rates are way lower from oral than penetrative sex. The transmission rates are well studied and quite surprising actually

A woman who has unprotected vaginal sex with a man who has hiv has a 8 in 10,000 of catching it.

A woman who has unprotected oral sex with a man who has hiv has less than 1 in 10,000 of catching it.

Anal sex is way riskier at 138 in 10,000 for the receptive partner.

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

It's true that there is a hypocrisy here... but risks are generally lower from oral sex. Still a risk though!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If one can give someone STD by being sucked or licked - then if they demand condom only penetration they also should demand condom only BJ and plastic film over the pussy for lick. "

Please tell me this is a joke and you don’t use plastic film. It’s porous! Cut up a condom or get dental dams. They are also great for rimming.

By *cottybear74Man
over a year ago

kilkenny

"Ive seen ladies who's profiles state that they dont do blow jobs without condoms so they do exist "

It would be like washing your feet while wearing socks.

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Missus

Or change condom for each partner? "

Grim

By *oulernerMan
over a year ago

Dublin City

"[...] or get dental dams. They are also great for rimming. "

Interesting, never heard those being used.

Although to be honest half of the pleasure of eating a woman out is tasting her juices, so that would be very sorely missed

By *3nsesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"

What's your definition of easy? The chances of a man getting hiv from a blowjob is extremely unlikely. Its is far less likely then penetrative sex.

You probably know what is needed for easy transmission. For example - with HIV one of the easiest way to get it is unprotected anal sex. Why? Because of high likelihood of blood contact by micro injuries. Lubrication helping with that greatly.

Any way we are not talking only about HIV- this one is not most common and as I would like to believe far from widely accessing the lifestyle society.

And please made no mistake- I’m not advocating for neither and my personal believes have nothing to do with this topic. I’m trying to be a devils advocate more then anything "

If you are going to be devil's advocate I thunk it's important to do that while being factual though.

There's certain STI's which are less harmful to persons health than others, that factors into the decision and risk people will take.

If people are going to use protection when doing oral, then why not do the same for kissing.

Post new Message to Thread