Son/Daughter on fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Your browsing on fab

Someone pops up very near on the radar

You have a look and realise it’s your

son /daughter

What’s your thoughts or how do you react?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

As long as they are over 18 then I would block and forget, same as anyone I see that I think I know. An adults sex life is their own.

By *olves at bayCouple
over a year ago

cork

[Removed by poster at 06/05/22 10:40:49]

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

If they're of age, I'll leave them be - in the hope that I as a parent have done enough to teach them how to stay safe if meeting people from the online world, as well as respectful in their behaviour towards others.

By *olves at bayCouple
over a year ago

cork

"As long as they are over 18 then I would block and forget, same as anyone I see that I think I know. An adults sex life is their own."

this is the only correct response. Thread closed lol. No.. seriously..it's the only correct response..anything else is just creepy..way out there creepy.

over a year ago

"As long as they are over 18 then I would block and forget, same as anyone I see that I think I know. An adults sex life is their own.

this is the only correct response. Thread closed lol. No.. seriously..it's the only correct response..anything else is just creepy..way out there creepy."

Agree with all the above opinions

Hoping they didn’t realise it was mammy or daddy’s profile or as a couple lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Been in this situation as the daughter. We're all adults so we blocked and wished each other well.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Been in this situation as the daughter. We're all adults so we blocked and wished each other well."

Hopefully you never heard..."but thats not how your mother liked it"

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Personally I would leave fab.

Too much for me

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I guess its to be expected that sexually liberated parents might have sexually liberated kids.

over a year ago

"Been in this situation as the daughter. We're all adults so we blocked and wished each other well.

Hopefully you never heard..."but thats not how your mother liked it" "

I think if that happened I'd be taking myself off to a nunnery

over a year ago

Since I don't look at under 25s it's not going to be an issue.

Besides which my 21 year old daughter would probably tell me

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Going by the posts I think Ireland has still a long way to go... it seems sexuality is still a taboo topic.

If I had a daughter signing up here, I'd want to make sure she's a super safe approach and yes that would mean having an open fab conversation.

over a year ago

"Going by the posts I think Ireland has still a long way to go... it seems sexuality is still a taboo topic.

If I had a daughter signing up here, I'd want to make sure she's a super safe approach and yes that would mean having an open fab conversation. "

I posted off my daughters STI test for her last week

over a year ago

Ummmm I think I'd talk to them about it.

Some aspects of this lifestyle seem to be a little more complex than just young people having casual sex, so I'd like to think I'd check in and make sure they were in the right place for that.

Like I think good parents would in any other situation sexual or nom sexual online or off

By *3nsesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Ideally I'd hope that I'd have done a good enough job in the 18+ years before that point to have reached a stage where they felt comfortable telling me before hand and that they would always know that I would be on hand to give any advice or help if required.

If I was to tell a good friend who was knew to fab or the lifestyle I'd give them my advice and tips on things they could do help navigate their journey. The idea that I wouldn't be willing to do family/loved ones seems a bit strange to me tbh.

By *unsigntwoCouple
over a year ago

athlone

Thank goodness u can set an age limit never look under 35 unless theh look first

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Going by the posts I think Ireland has still a long way to go... it seems sexuality is still a taboo topic.

If I had a daughter signing up here, I'd want to make sure she's a super safe approach and yes that would mean having an open fab conversation.

I posted off my daughters STI test for her last week "

the more open the approach, the more natural it becomes to discuss sexuality and sexual health. Nothing to be ashamed of.

As for my post above I guess the same would apply to a son, fab is not without pitfalls for men either.

over a year ago

the more open the approach, the more natural it becomes to discuss sexuality and sexual health. Nothing to be ashamed of.

As for my post above I guess the same would apply to a son, fab is not without pitfalls for men either. "

I agree, and I don't think anyone should be waiting until their child is of an age to join fab to warn them about the potential dangers of meeting strangers on or off the internet

By *olves at bayCouple
over a year ago

cork

As for my post above I guess the same would apply to a son, fab is not without pitfalls for men either.

I agree, and I don't think anyone should be waiting until their child is of an age to join fab to warn them about the potential dangers of meeting strangers on or off the internet"

Well....I coming from them having their privacy. End of. Bringing it up with them may potentially ruin it for them. Now I would assume the parents raised them to have self respect and awareness before they reach the age for fab.

over a year ago

I agree, and I don't think anyone should be waiting until their child is of an age to join fab to warn them about the potential dangers of meeting strangers on or off the internet

Well....I coming from them having their privacy. End of. Bringing it up with them may potentially ruin it for them. Now I would assume the parents raised them to have self respect and awareness before they reach the age for fab. "

If kids are raised them in an atmosphere where sex can be openly discussed without shame or embarrassment, then it won't be "ruined" for anyone. It doesn't mean you're asking for details of their latest gangbang

By *tranTV/TS
over a year ago

City

I hope you give them a serious chat on protection. Cause I am sick of guys who turn up with no condom but write about how they take sexual health serious.

I get it, some of you in the scene could gangbang a whole house of people bareback 25 year ago and not catch anything.

Prevention is better than doing an std test and finding out you have hiv.

You might also have to accept that you don't understand their sexual activities. You're probably going to sound so old fashioned and out of touch to them.

Dating sites aimed at the younger people include a lot of different genders and sxualities. You could have a young guy have 3 or 4 girls kneel infront of them, very dominant, a typical stud looking guy who you might feel like high fiving, and not understand how the next day he is kneeling infront of four brazillian guys with a bunny rabbit tail in his ass and high heels on.

Admit to yourself would your advice take into account all their preferences or just your ones?

By *on Draper2.0Man
over a year ago

Maynooth

I tell myself to get real, adjust my search settings and start looking for someone my own age. Also block them just in case.

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

south side

If you can see them, they can see you.

over a year ago

Some great feedback and different opinions from ye which shows the variety of people with open minded opinions on here

Just a question I decided to ask and see the interest from people

over a year ago

No problem for us but we would likely block them as fast as possible and never utter a word apart from a vague be careful.

over a year ago

"If you can see them, they can see you. "

They've seen me naked. We don't display explicit pics or our veris anyway

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

As with most things to do with my kids its "do as I say not as I do"

over a year ago

"As with most things to do with my kids its "do as I say not as I do""

Yes mammy

By *oulernerMan
over a year ago

Dublin City

No kids so far but I'm hoping to raise ours in an environment where things things can be talked about openly and without shame.

By *ezoMan
over a year ago

The Kingdom

"As long as they are over 18 then I would block and forget, same as anyone I see that I think I know. An adults sex life is their own."

Agree with this

over a year ago

Id struggle to raise the issue with them

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

I’m a bit wigged out that this crossed your mind OP.

Yuk

By *ewrideMan
over a year ago

KK

"Your browsing on fab

son /daughter

"

Probably see how you could get some money out of them

By *ancy38Woman
over a year ago

galway

"Your browsing on fab

son /daughter

"

I couldn't look them in the eye again. My kids swinging, disgusting

Wee jokes above. I think some of my kids know about my lifestyle. If my kids where over 21, I'd just sit them down and explain, be careful, extra careful and enjoy yourself. Life is to short.

over a year ago

"I’m a bit wigged out that this crossed your mind OP.

Yuk"

Well be wigged out

The reason I just asked was that I was chatting with a female recently on fab and she was saying that her parents were also on fab and they both knew about their profiles and were actually quite open minded about it

No other reason

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

"I guess its to be expected that sexually liberated parents might have sexually liberated kids. "

Farmers have a slightly more direct of expressing an identical opinion:

"What's in the dogs will come out in the pups!"

By *icklowbiguyMan
over a year ago

Wicklow

Yuk"

Ah Jaysus. Adult joins sexually explicit over 18s website, then gets wigged out at the content.

over a year ago

Yuk

Ah Jaysus. Adult joins sexually explicit over 18s website, then gets wigged out at the content."

Some are easily wigged on here

over a year ago

It's funny because there is a few people whose relatives and children are on here. I know of at least two mothers and daughters as well sisters and cousins. Some are awfully judgemental

over a year ago

"It's funny because there is a few people whose relatives and children are on here. I know of at least two mothers and daughters as well sisters and cousins. Some are awfully judgemental "

Exactly

over a year ago

Have uncle cousin n bro in law in here !

Post new Message to Thread