Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

When cougars play with cubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would you rather your toyboy to be shirt and slacks all dressed up or a nice full tracksuit

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nicely dressed. I want to some effort made

over a year ago

"Nicely dressed. I want to some effort made "

Yea I think most do but I say a few love the full tracksuit as a part of the whole toyboy thing to I'm just curious to see what is more favoured I have pic in both so like to give the option aim to please the naught lady's

over a year ago

Place a d time fir the tracksuit preferably at home lounging around

over a year ago

I'm sure some ladies like that whole grey tracksuit look but I like a man to put in a bit more effort than wearing what he'd wear to a match. I put in a lot of effort even for a coffee meet so I expect the same in return. Plus men in white shirts leave me weak

over a year ago

"Nicely dressed. I want to some effort made

Yea I think most do but I say a few love the full tracksuit as a part of the whole toyboy thing to I'm just curious to see what is more favoured I have pic in both so like to give the option aim to please the naught lady's "

Just shows lack of effort to us tbh.

By *inkykildare08Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

Track suit cutting the grass would be handy

over a year ago

"I'm sure some ladies like that whole grey tracksuit look but I like a man to put in a bit more effort than wearing what he'd wear to a match. I put in a lot of effort even for a coffee meet so I expect the same in return. Plus men in white shirts leave me weak "

Check out my friends pics draqling x

over a year ago

"Nicely dressed. I want to some effort made

Yea I think most do but I say a few love the full tracksuit as a part of the whole toyboy thing to I'm just curious to see what is more favoured I have pic in both so like to give the option aim to please the naught lady's

Just shows lack of effort to us tbh. "

Of course for a drink social meet dressed to impress I ment for the role-playing of cougar an toyboy

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

So last week there was a brilliant thread on what someone wanks to watching telly and the answer was Inglourious Basterds

Op.....whats on your telly

By * la carteCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"So last week there was a brilliant thread on what someone wanks to watching telly and the answer was Inglourious Basterds

Op.....whats on your telly "

Was asking myself the same question

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"So last week there was a brilliant thread on what someone wanks to watching telly and the answer was Inglourious Basterds

Was asking myself the same question "

It worked brilliantly last week in fairness

over a year ago

Had a fuck buddy cougar some time ago, would answer the door to me in a long coat. Second I got inside, it dropped, revelling the hottest lingerie, oh the memories!

P.s. for me effort is both ways

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Op.....whats on your telly "

But thats Big tom ffs

over a year ago

"Had a fuck buddy cougar some time ago, would answer the door to me in a long coat. Second I got inside, it dropped, revelling the hottest lingerie, oh the memories!

P.s. for me effort is both ways "

Love that look of surprise when you drop the coat to reveal the secrets underneath

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

But thats Big tom ffs "

Since when is Big Tom Black...unless thats the nickname for his dick

over a year ago

Story Bud. Aw rite

Have me trakkies on love d ya like me wearing them ??

A bit of respect for a lady so dress properly

By *NawtyCplCouple
over a year ago

Around and about

"Would you rather your toyboy to be shirt and slacks all dressed up or a nice full tracksuit "

Neither, slack remind me of me da or a bank/insurance sales man. Trakkies are sloppy and for after fuck snuggles on the couch.

Jeans and a hot tight t shirt, hmmmm

By *ubblegumandLimeCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Suited, but I do love a good ass in tracksuit bottoms. Damn, can't wait to be cougar age haha. Mrs x

By *ubblegumandLimeCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Story Bud. Aw rite

"

Wet wet wet!! Haha joke. Mrs x

over a year ago

"Story Bud. Aw rite

Wet wet wet!! Haha joke. Mrs x"

Grrrrrr easy tiger lol

By *ub23Man
over a year ago

wandering

What about chinos haha

over a year ago

My mother always told me to wear nice clean shoes and smell nice women always judge a man by his shoes,and scent clean shoes then clean person, dirty or grubby shoes means lazy person doesn't take interest in himself so the woman has no chance lol

Oh and keep eye contact and compliment her lots , no swearing, sit up straight, don't waffle, keep your mouth shut when eating, elbows off the table, and pay for everything!

Irish Mom's Rock xx

over a year ago

"Would you rather your toyboy to be shirt and slacks all dressed up or a nice full tracksuit

Neither, slack remind me of me da or a bank/insurance sales man. Trakkies are sloppy and for after fuck snuggles on the couch.

Jeans and a hot tight t shirt, hmmmm "

Yea jeans and a tight sure for going out and social meet I agree with completely I was curious about the role-playing dynamic what they would want for it

By *ancy38Woman
over a year ago

galway

"Would you rather your toyboy to be shirt and slacks all dressed up or a nice full tracksuit "

I wouldn't be into meeting up with younger guys in tracksuits. If they are meeting me, I like them to make an effort. Tracksuits are for lazing about in or getting tge day in. Not for meeting up for swinging.

over a year ago

"Had a fuck buddy cougar some time ago, would answer the door to me in a long coat. Second I got inside, it dropped, revelling the hottest lingerie, oh the memories!

P.s. for me effort is both ways

Love that look of surprise when you drop the coat to reveal the secrets underneath "

Ah, I see you have experienced this scenario!!! Yes, surprised is right, my eyes were as big and wide as dinner plates, as my jaw hit the floor!

By *eathlad89Man
over a year ago

kells

I aways ware my 3 piece suite to parties. I love older ladies and the love my dress sense.

Post new Message to Thread