Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

SINGLES ADVERT

Jump to newest

By *he Mick OP   Man
over a year ago

southside

Newly single , very newly to be honest .

We were together a year and I thought I may have found the one but it seems I didn't .

She wants one thing , I want another .

So I am now looking for someone Special to be my partner . I am well aware it's soon and this sounds like an advert and fab isn't tinder/pof but I am a decent guy who is in reasonable shape , has own car , own place , a job and a high sex drive so any woman who is looking for that please give me a shout .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

" Newly single , very newly to be honest .

We were together a year and I thought I may have found the one but it seems I didn't .

So I am now looking for someone Special to be my partner . I am well aware it's soon and this sounds like an advert and fab isn't tinder/pof but I am a decent guy who is in reasonable shape , has own car , own place , a job and a high sex drive so any woman who is looking for that please give me a shout .

"

Sorry to hear that your relationship didn't work out. It's fucking tough. I would recommend maybe giving yourself a bit more time before looking? It's not impossible to start and have an amazing fulfilling relationship on Fab but I would say definitely that you have to be happy being single before being happy in a relationship

By *razySexyCoolCorkWoman
over a year ago

Cork

That's great advice from Iss!

Take a bit of time to just enjoy yourself and the space single life allows.

By *he Mick OP   Man
over a year ago

southside

Thanks

But not my first time Single and I am happy enough by myself , it's just I find it sooo hard to meet someone as I'm pretty quiet and then for that someone to click with its just so rare I feel like I shouldn't waste time but maybe " what will be will be "

over a year ago

" Thanks

But not my first time Single and I am happy enough by myself , it's just I find it sooo hard to meet someone as I'm pretty quiet and then for that someone to click with its just so rare I feel like I shouldn't waste time but maybe " what will be will be " "

It'll happen when you least expect it!

By *umpkinnMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"you have to be happy being single before being happy in a relationship "

That's a good quote that I might have to steal

By *3nsesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

" I am a decent guy who is in reasonable shape , has own car , own place , a job and a high sex drive so any woman who is looking for that please give me a shout .

"

Worth asking yourself if these traits are what you should be leading with when looking to find a partner.

By *nalcumslutWoman
over a year ago

navan

"

Should we form an orderly queue..

By *axlecool03Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"

lol the ticket counter is towards the right.. pls observe social distancing …

over a year ago

Op this comes across as rather desperate

over a year ago

" Thanks

But not my first time Single and I am happy enough by myself , it's just I find it sooo hard to meet someone as I'm pretty quiet and then for that someone to click with its just so rare I feel like I shouldn't waste time but maybe " what will be will be "

It'll happen when you least expect it! "

I hate that line or if you stop looking it will happen

By *axlecool03Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"

Brother none of the things you possess and have described impress women, what works is confidence and respect and bit of banter.. dont shortsell urself.. a woman wont choose you cuz of a car or a job or a shape, but she will choose you cuz you are you.. and not me .. just my 2 cents

By *oseredWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"

Maybe there already is.

I don't see anything wrong with your post OP. Some more personality traits and personal interests might help but not the worst opening I've seen on here by a long shot. Also didn't find it desperate. Best of luck in your search.

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

"Op this comes across as rather desperate "

I disagree. Fair play for putting yourself out there and good luck with your search OP

P.s to the poster whose quote I replied to, it's not attractive to put other guys down on the Forums. Mrs.

By *ust4fun555Man
over a year ago

city centre

Brother none of the things you possess and have described impress women, what works is confidence and respect and bit of banter.. dont shortsell urself.. a woman wont choose you cuz of a car or a job or a shape, but she will choose you cuz you are you.. and not me .. just my 2 cents"

Don't be silly, everyone knows that women will choose a man who is mean, tough, rough around the edges, drink and parties too much basically an all round bad boy.

over a year ago

Sometimes on Fab I roll my eyes so much I see my brain. Being open enough to post this on the forums is not desperate he's looking to meet someone so what's wrong with that. Fair play Op and I wish you every success finding someone.

By *ameswXXXMan
over a year ago

Killarney

why because u didn't think of it???????????

over a year ago

Pof is awful now, you have to be a upgraded member now to send more than 1 email.

Never done tinder myself

By *ittlekinks38Woman
over a year ago

outside belfast x

My advice have fun being single as long as you can and get online dating apps set up....but yeh if definitely want a swinger as a partner you've came to the right place have fun while waiting for Mrs right ... xx

over a year ago

"My advice have fun being single as long as you can and get online dating apps set up....but yeh if definitely want a swinger as a partner you've came to the right place have fun while waiting for Mrs right ... xx "

This lady speaks the truth lol

By *B 4099Man
over a year ago

North West, Outer Letterkenny area

Best of luck to you OP. I would be of the opinion with some of the advice above to give it some time. I personally could not get into a relationship after a breakup. But I don't know the workings of your past relationship. Sorry to hear that did not work out and I hope things go well for you whatever you decide.

By *he Mick OP   Man
over a year ago

southside

Thank you all

Post new Message to Thread