Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Audio Erotic Lit

Jump to newest

By *NawtyCpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Around and about

Any good suggestions for audio erotic stories or books. The good stuff mind, no 50 shades

Sunshine always makes me friskier.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That reminds me of a sex toy I have gathering dust. It's a Vibese and it's app controlled so someone else could use it on you from anywhere in the world. But one of the features was they had a selection of erotic stories. But the ingenious thing is the vibe is timed to the story. So for example they are kissing it's long slow sensation and it builds up and down as the story developed.

By *NawtyCpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Around and about

"That reminds me of a sex toy I have gathering dust. It's a Vibese and it's app controlled so someone else could use it on you from anywhere in the world. But one of the features was they had a selection of erotic stories. But the ingenious thing is the vibe is timed to the story. So for example they are kissing it's long slow sensation and it builds up and down as the story developed. "

And its gathering dust... get the pledge out ffs woman

By *asual777Man
over a year ago

i travel all over

There is a story series on literotica called a glass of Chablis and it’s the horniest thing I have ever read

By *NawtyCpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Around and about

"There is a story series on literotica called a glass of Chablis and it’s the horniest thing I have ever read "

Can you send me a link?

By *cottybear74Man
over a year ago

kilkenny

Diary of a submissive

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"That reminds me of a sex toy I have gathering dust. It's a Vibese and it's app controlled so someone else could use it on you from anywhere in the world. But one of the features was they had a selection of erotic stories. But the ingenious thing is the vibe is timed to the story. So for example they are kissing it's long slow sensation and it builds up and down as the story developed. "

Fuckin' hell - Wow!!

By *oreignaffairKKMan
over a year ago

Between CW and KK

"Any good suggestions for audio erotic stories or books. The good stuff mind, no 50 shades

Sunshine always makes me friskier. "

It's not what you really look for, but Hysterical Literature is fun. You can even play it yourself with random people. If you don't want to make video, just make an mp3 with your recorder app.

The choice of book tells a lot about the other person

Post new Message to Thread